It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic tracing boards and fibonacci sequence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I love the Freemasons. I once got invited to a Masonic Christmas dinner. They sat me beside the Grandmaster, unfortunately, he couldn't speak about Masonic tracing boards and the Fibonacci sequence. I don't think he knew what it was so instead we talked about the Masonic poetry of Kipling. Thanks to a Angel (Lucifer) I never joined. He indirectly advised against it, which reminds me I owe him a beer as a thank you.
However just came across this -- www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...
Interesting article - any opinions

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The angel advised you not to join, or the grandmaster ?

a reply to: DpatC

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
The angel advised you not to join, or the grandmaster ?

The Angel - he didn't exactly advise, he just saved my arse from spending a Lifetime learning the letters of the words GOD and LIGHT!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Do red crayons taste of strawberry?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

"Interesting article - any opinions"

Thank you very much for sharing that wonderful piece from W.Bro. Harvey Lovewell. I actually gained some new insights from some of the points he raised.

As Speculative Masonry arose from Operative Masonry, we can begin to understand how/why certain mathematical concepts have come to be associated with the Craft. The Medieval Builders would have needed such mathematical concepts to construct the awesome cathedrals and churches. But if we really look around and observe any perspective/scale of existence, we can see that it all dances to the harmony of mathematical formulae. Such is the drink of philosophers and scientists.

What are your thoughts about the article?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

After reading this earlier today I may need to re-think a few things

www.science.unsw.edu.au...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I may need to re-think a few things

Such as?

I'm interested to hear what you may be thinking, regarding this current thread's connection to the Babylonian proof of trigonometry.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Apart from the connection with Hammurabi, what got me thinking was the application that it could have towards the evolution of computer science.AI in particular
It might be something or it might be nothing at all - I will let you know. yourself?
edit on 27-8-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

top topics

join