It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis come to California

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nazis are coming to California. Or so the talking heads on the left would have us believe. A free speech rally is planned for Crissy Field is San Francisco. Local news takes a look.

www.mercurynews.com...

With permits now issued for five events this weekend in San Francisco’s Crissy Field, one of them organized by a right-wing group and the other four reportedly groups out to protest the right-wingers, the stage is being set for a possible showdown between white nationalists and a city that has come out roundly against them.

While organizers with the group have strived to distance themselves from neo-Nazis and other hate groups, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi doesn’t buy it, denouncing their San Francisco event as a “white supremacist” rally; asked about the federal government’s permit for the group to use Crissy Field, Pelosi said “now they’re going to give it as a venue to Nazis and white nationalists.”

Sounds like a big deal! I have never heard of Patriot's Prayer.

Indeed, the Southern Poverty Law Center which tracks hate groups does not list Patriot Prayer as such, nor is Gibson considered an extremist by the advocacy center;In fact, the Law Center reported that at the most recent Patriot Prayer event, Gibson shouted from the stage “F*** white supremacists! F*** neo-Nazis!”

Described as a “conservative-libertarian” in an article by The Columbian, Gibson got his start in politics last summer in the streets outside the Republican National Convention in Cleveland; “There, the leader of the Patriot Prayer online community-slash-movement, whose organizing and activism has garnered national headlines after recent clashes on college campuses and the streets of Portland, was caught on camera tearing up a demonstrator’s anti-police cardboard sign. “Why would you destroy my property?’ asked the man, who was wearing a T-shirt that read “F*** the police.’ Because Gibson, 33, was fired up. But then he felt bad for ripping up the sign. He handed the guy a $20 bill, and the interaction ended with a handshake.”

What a monster.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Umm...they've been in california for a long time. The Metzgers lived in Fallbrook, just outside of Camp Pendleton for a very long time. You don't get much more alt-right than Tom Metzger...he was alt-right before being country was cool.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hysteria. Not long and all gatherings of groups with political content will be banned.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
But but but I thought they were already there?

Burning and destroying things!

They must be stopped!

Oh wait....

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
Nazis are coming to California. Or so the talking heads on the left would have us believe. A free speech rally is planned for Crissy Field is San Francisco. Local news takes a look.

www.mercurynews.com...

With permits now issued for five events this weekend in San Francisco’s Crissy Field, one of them organized by a right-wing group and the other four reportedly groups out to protest the right-wingers, the stage is being set for a possible showdown between white nationalists and a city that has come out roundly against them.

While organizers with the group have strived to distance themselves from neo-Nazis and other hate groups, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi doesn’t buy it, denouncing their San Francisco event as a “white supremacist” rally; asked about the federal government’s permit for the group to use Crissy Field, Pelosi said “now they’re going to give it as a venue to Nazis and white nationalists.”

Sounds like a big deal! I have never heard of Patriot's Prayer.

Indeed, the Southern Poverty Law Center which tracks hate groups does not list Patriot Prayer as such, nor is Gibson considered an extremist by the advocacy center;In fact, the Law Center reported that at the most recent Patriot Prayer event, Gibson shouted from the stage “F*** white supremacists! F*** neo-Nazis!”

Described as a “conservative-libertarian” in an article by The Columbian, Gibson got his start in politics last summer in the streets outside the Republican National Convention in Cleveland; “There, the leader of the Patriot Prayer online community-slash-movement, whose organizing and activism has garnered national headlines after recent clashes on college campuses and the streets of Portland, was caught on camera tearing up a demonstrator’s anti-police cardboard sign. “Why would you destroy my property?’ asked the man, who was wearing a T-shirt that read “F*** the police.’ Because Gibson, 33, was fired up. But then he felt bad for ripping up the sign. He handed the guy a $20 bill, and the interaction ended with a handshake.”

What a monster.

They sound like Such horrible people, no wonder Pelosi hates them. They used their own money, when they should have taken it out of the pocket of somebody else like Nancy would have.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Joey Gibson is publicly denouncing neo-Nazis *now* but he's had absolutely no problem with them previously, when they were among his ranks and he was participating in violent conflicts alongside them.

Here's Joey Gibson, helping his injured comrade, Robert Boman, off the "field of battle."

Boman is one of the two leaders of a neo-Nazi fight club (R.A.M.). Here you can see him and other members with Nathan Damigo, founder of Identity Evropa:

If you give me a few minutes, I will provide you with details of neo-Nazi/white nationalist activity at Gibson's rallies.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well, I am making the assumption that they'd have to have a permit to do this, correct me if I'm wrong, but why ever in the world would the City grant them a permit?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Well, I am making the assumption that they'd have to have a permit to do this, correct me if I'm wrong, but why ever in the world would the City grant them a permit?

I don't think it's the governments job to decide who can talk. It's tragic enough a permit is required. But yeah a permit is required. They got one and 4 other groups got one too to counter-protest.

ETA: I think Charlottesville tried to not give a permit but the supreme court forced them.

edit on 24-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Joey Gibson is publicly denouncing neo-Nazis *now* but he's had absolutely no problem with them previously, when they were among his ranks and he was participating in violent conflicts alongside them.

Maybe it's this guy Gibson's idea of using subtlety! ....maybe Flower Power should reawaken themselves and kiss these guys to death.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well, yea, I'm all for free speech but this is simply beyond nuts when they grant permits to large groups to assemble with full knowledge there is going to be trouble. That's just inviting public disorder and a threat to lives and safety making the government complicit in what happens. They are, in effect, licensing a grave public security and safety concern.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Here's Joey Gibson, helping his injured comrade, Robert Boman, off the "field of battle."

Boman is one of the two leaders of a neo-Nazi fight club (R.A.M.). Here you can see him and other members with Nathan Damigo, founder of Identity Evropa:

If you give me a few minutes, I will provide you with details of neo-Nazi/white nationalist activity at Gibson's rallies.

I mean I have to ask. Do you have these posts saved just in case or what the...?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Aren't the permits only required if they are going to use bullhorns, or plan on drawing hundreds of people?? I think its the bullhorn itself that requires a permit. If you use your lungs though, you may not need one if the attendance stays under a certain amount of people.

a reply to: Jonjonj
Photos are kept in a folder categorized by name. When a name comes up on the web in a discussion, those involved with the project on a particular board have a database ready with a summary of talking points to make in regards to slandering said people of interest in an effort to keep the coordinated attacks in the social media psyche maintain a negative stigma against said peoples of interest. It is quite streamlined, and is reproduced across a wide diversity of internet forums, not just the conspiracy ones.

You can visit automotive forums, pet forums, electronics, video game, botony, scarp metals etc.. etc.. and will see a similar formula working whenever a topic such as this pops up in their off topic forums/threads.

Subversives have to make a living too I guess.
edit on 8-24-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

April 29th at Gibson's in Portland's Montavill a Park rally there was this unhinged lunatic who showed up with a bat, claiming he wanted to fight protesters. He was yelling racial slurs, giving Nazi salutes and shouting "Hail Vinland!" Luckily the cops confiscated his bat.

Do you recognize him? No? Well that is Jeremy Christian. About a month later, he was harassing a couple of Muslim women on public transportation and when two bystanders intervened, he murdered them with his knife.

While he hasn't murdered anyone, this young man is Jake Von Ott, an organizer for the white nationalist group founded by Nathan Damigo, Identity Evropa. You may also recognize them from their involvement in Unite the Right.

He was there with friends. Then there's the random assortment of similar. Here's a couple of them. First up is this guy with his cool "Goy" something or another helmet and Nazi accessories.

Maybe this was his sign?

Then there's this guy who was there (bottom) and seen at a neo-Nazi function (top):

That's just some of the fun people at just one of his rallies. Should we keep going? I haven't even gotten the street fighting, street preaching version of Westboro Baptist Church that he counts among his friends.
edit on 2017-8-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

(post by Jonjonj removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ding Ding!

Yah lets get those that hate the most together and watch the 'fun'. Could;t have picked a more volatile environment than SF, the cops there used to beat people up at concerts, I wonder how they plan on keeping these groups apart.

Horses, barricades, gas, flash bang grenades?

Or maybe they will push them together like in Virginee...

Good distraction for the masses, real WWE, Nascar and race mongering fare, all rolled into one.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Photos are kept in a folder categorized by name. When a name comes up on the web in a discussion, those involved with the project on a particular board have a database ready with a summary of talking points to make in regards to slandering said people of interest in an effort to keep the coordinated attacks in the social media psyche maintain a negative stigma against said peoples of interest. It is quite streamlined, and is reproduced across a wide diversity of internet forums, not just the conspiracy ones. You can visit automotive forums, pet forums, electronics, video game, botony, scarp metals etc.. etc.. and will see a similar formula working whenever a topic such as this pops up in their off topic forums/threads. Subversives have to make a living too I guess.

Yes.

I mean there is nothing else to say to this but yes, it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
California has a large population of Neo-Nazi's.

Larger than any other state I've ever lived in, mostly due to gang violence and the prison population.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I've been doing research. I've spent a lot of time, looking through images on Google Images and videos on YouTube as well as looking through social media feeds and blogs. Reading local news accounts and also, looking through the archives of protests groups' blogs, including Antifa, who frequently document these groups.

I was doing a lot of last summer and then a bit in the new year and just picked it up against after Charlottesville.

It's a lot to try to put together but I intend on posting about it here in the near term. One thread on the topic, I did post a couple days ago:

How a Violent Alt-Light "Hero" Turned His Back on Neo-Nazis

That's about a guy who was being called "Based Spartan" who knows a lot of these people from being at events with them this past spring and at the beginning of the summer. He's another person who was a regular at Joey Gibson's events.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wasn't this violent alt-left racist attacking a black guy filmed in California?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join