It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard University Hires Former FBI Director James Comey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Howard University has appointed the former FBI Director to serve as the Gwendolyn S. and Colbert I. King Endowed Chair in Public Policy for the 2017-2018 academic year. As part of this role, Comey will lead five lectures, although the topic has yet to be announced. He will also serve as the Opening Convocation keynote speaker, welcoming the incoming Freshman class on September 22.

Howard University Hires Former FBI Director James Comey

Alana Abramson - TIME August 23, 2017

James Comey can now add “professor” to his resume.
Howard University has appointed the former FBI Director to serve as the Gwendolyn S. and Colbert I. King Endowed Chair in Public Policy for the 2017-2018 academic year. As part of this role, Comey will lead five lectures, although the topic has yet to be announced. He will also serve as the Opening Convocation keynote speaker, welcoming the incoming Freshman class on September 22.
Related Searches
New FBI DirectorActing FBI DirectorWray FBI DirectorHoward Payne UniversityJames Comey Howard University
“[Comey’s] expertise and understanding of the challenges we continue to face today will go a long way in sparking rich discussion and advancing meaningful debates across campus,” Howard University President Wayne A.I. Frederick said in a statement.

Gee isn't that funny. Comey now sits on a chair for Howard University? And not just any chair, but the Chair for PUBLIC POLICY. Why is this important, Tempter?
Well, maybe it has something to do with the fact that Howard is a traditionally black (read:racist) university and they just had a public affairs nightmare.

High school students say they were harassed at Howard University for wearing pro-Trump gear

A Pennsylvania high school student who visited the nation’s capital last week says she was harassed for wearing “Make America Great Again” attire that showed her support for President Trump.

Allie Vandee, a student from Union City, Pennsylvania, was in Washington, D.C. on Saturday when she and some high schoolers traveling with her decided to visit Howard University, a historically black college, for lunch.

Vandee took to Twitter to describe her visit to HU. She said upon entering the cafeteria, a man shouted an expletive directed at her. The group of students hadn’t made it fully inside the cafeteria when someone “made physical contact” with her friend, Sarah Applequist, by grabbing her “MAGA” hat and removing it from her head.

So could THIS be something Comey was assigned to deal with, acting as a bully? It probably wouldn't be the first time he's been used like an attack dog!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
He is an illuminati mole.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
He is an illuminati mole.

I have no doubt he's in there to further mobilize and extract the anti-right hatred. Sickening...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

How strange he is both enemy and hero for the left and the right.

That should be telling in itself.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
All that was recorded from your link or her twitter feed was the mention of the event. This happened on August 19th.

Now, on the 24th, you have no doubt that Comey was hired to deal with problems like this. What other information do you have to give credit to this firm belief.

I can just see the university regents calling an emergency meeting on the 20th, the day after the tweet, to discuss the public affairs nightmare and decide, over night, to hire Comey three days later.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If he was for the american people he would still be in the FBI and half of these criminals would already be in jail. best decision trump ever made getting rid of this mutt along with yates.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Christ!! you folks and your low key ignant racist jabs, really ???..you are telling us you don't why HBCUs existed?? see this kind of ignorance is a direct result from ignoring American social history..they existed because Blk kids couldn't legally go to the same schools or Universities as WHT kids, that's why a majority of those institutions were located in the South..yet you try to brand them as racist??? sigh

PS why so-called Black history curriculum is very much relevant.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I imagine his "Intentions" are genuine.

And "reasonable".

But did they mention his salary?

It must be "classified" and "private"

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I imagine his "Intentions" are genuine.

And "reasonable".

But did they mention his salary?

It must be "classified" and "private"

He's not accepting the salary.

Edit - paid in another form, maybe a favor?
edit on 24-8-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

All that was recorded from your link or her twitter feed was the mention of the event. This happened on August 19th.

Now, on the 24th, you have no doubt that Comey was hired to deal with problems like this. What other information do you have to give credit to this firm belief.

I can just see the university regents calling an emergency meeting on the 20th, the day after the tweet, to discuss the public affairs nightmare and decide, over night, to hire Comey three days later.

Some context...

www.dailywire.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.foxnews.com...

Comey is then hired five days later?

I don't have anything else, just pointing out what I believe to be a connection.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Some context...

www.dailywire.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.foxnews.com...

Comey is then hired five days later?

I don't have anything else, just pointing out what I believe to be a connection.

Yes, clearly, upon fuller context, these young women were peppered with racist remarks and in the one case the removal of the hat. Undisputed, childish behavior not befitting a person engaging in higher education.
However , your contention, indeed your complete lack of doubt that this was the cause of Comey's being hired is a stretch.

The teen made her tweet on the 19th, a Saturday. Now chances are that someone on duty at the university made a note of the incident and reported it to the higher ups. Still it is Saturday. Sunday goes by. Monday morning at the earliest that this was brought to the attention of the administration. See?

So how long do you think from that point, the 21st, that it took to inform the regents of the university. Then after informing them that it took them to meet and discuss what was happening, one day, two? That takes us from the 21st to at the earliest the 22nd. The announcement was made on the 24th.

So your contention is

So could THIS be something Comey was assigned to deal with, acting as a bully? It probably wouldn't be the first time he's been used like an attack dog!

You are assuming that this is how a university works? A short racial incident and within days the university goes out and hires a high profile ex FBI director to deal with it?

As I asked you before, were there other incidents reported that you are aware of that the university would have already have put in motion to remedy this kind of behavior on it's campus? I googled it and could find nothing.
No, I think you are grabbing at straws and making connections that simply do not exist.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Funny, George Webb was just at Howard today.

new topics

top topics

join