It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craig Cobb and the President Donald J. Trump Creativity Church of Rome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

but if they could establish a few churches, they might get recognized as a religion and get tax free status to spread their racist views, hey, they might even get away with blatantly refusing to hire, house, or serve minority groups, since it's such a major part of their religion.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I know all too well about Mr. Cobb. I was the one that organised the community here in Nebraska against him. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a documentary about Leith called Welcome to Leith, it's a pretty good watch.
I also did a video interview with The Guardian on our efforts. I'll see if I can dig that up.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

red cloud looks like it would be a nice little town to live in really... reminds me of my hometown, quite a few decades ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Chickensalad

red cloud looks like it would be a nice little town to live in really... reminds me of my hometown, quite a few decades ago.

Yea, it actually is pretty nice. Has alot of history behind it also. It was named after Chief Red Cloud. It's a pretty cheap place to live too.

That's pretty much what this area is in a nutshell; a bunch of small rural towns spread out with a few larger towns sprinkled in here and there.
edit on 24-8-2017 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join