It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation's last Confederate flag manufacturer sees sales surge after Charlottesville

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
a reply to: Logarock

Yep. Flags are bought for a variety of purposes.

Yea I didn't buy it but had an american flag that a Cherokee friend of mine had sex with a white girl on. True story, He told me hid did it for ol glory. Thats a true store those who thinks its not have lived sheltered lives. So as far as he was figured you could take that ol flag and shove it. Union, not union what diff did it make to him. Cherokee got run out of the south by Washington DC. before the Rebs.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
20 bucks they're really manufactured in Mexico or the fabrics came from China...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

They also frequently burn and desecrate flags, and other items, they did not personally buy and have no right to touvh, let alone damage.

And sometimes the Confederate flag lovers trespass and burn things on other peoples' property, like crosses.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
8 things you may not know bout the confederate flag.

1. The Confederate battle flag was never the official flag of the Confederacy.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The truth is racist and if it were a statue I would demand it be removed.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

They also frequently burn and desecrate flags, and other items, they did not personally buy and have no right to touvh, let alone damage.

And sometimes the Confederate flag lovers trespass and burn things on other peoples' property, like crosses.

Yep, which is a federal crime, the last of which I'm aware of was in 2012 in Florida. Sadly, the same laws have not been enacted to punish with equal severity acts of intimidation and destruction by the folks I was referring to.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ruffin Flag Company never stopped. It's one of their biggest sellers.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Already have one plus www.rednecknation.com has some hella cool ones too

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Humans are odd creatures.
I make my own flag.
It is invisible.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Humans are odd creatures.
I make my own flag.
It is invisible.

You, sir, are a genius!

We create a space, a blank space, an open space and simply name it in memorial to whomever we want.

How can they ban an idea?

How will they censor a thought?

You can't knock down MY statue, because it is invisible and only exists in my mind.

Yet you can share that mental image.

How will the haters and the morons be able to tear that down?

Absolutely brilliant!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
20 bucks they're really manufactured in Mexico or the fabrics came from China...

my thoughts also, the flags are probably just assembled in Alabama from red and blue cloth made in china by slave workers and dyed red and blue with toxic dyes.The Chinese probably make hundred`s of thousands of confederate flags and ship them to America to be sold every year that`s why the company in Alabama can only sell 600-800 flags a year, because they are being undercut, pricewise, by the Chinese made confederate flags sold in the U.S.

as long as the Chinese can make confederate flags and sell them for a profit in the U.S., the confederate flag will never disappear,you`ll always be able to buy them.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join