It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valerie Plame: Give Me $1 Billion And I’ll Put An End To Trump’s Twitter Account

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Truly what FREEDOM lovers there are in this country, Such reverence to the rights specifically spelled out in the first,ninth,tenth, and fourteenth amendments.

The constitution doesn't apply here. The rights you spelled out (and all rights for that matter) only apply to dealings between the citizens and the federal government. Private companies can do whatever they want.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Raise a billion dollars on Go Fund Me -

Buy controlling interest in Twitter for a billion dollars -

edit on 8/23/2017 by Blaine91555 because: cant spell today

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
People that complain all the time about his tweets probably don't read them. Some days he doesn't tweet at all.

Today he tweeted about signing the Veterans Appeals Improvement & Modernization Act into law; encouraging all Americans to put faith in each other and confidence in our values; suggesting the Senate get rid of the Filibuster Rule; reiterating that he read his statements regarding Charlottesville last night in Phoenix; expressed his love of Phoenix and disapproval of Flake.

That's about it @realDonaldTrump.

The POTUS account is always very professional, presidential, and informative regarding policies and activities happening at the White House with world leaders, dignitaries, etc.

ETA: If you believe the sick MSM, he's always in a Twitter storm! Ha! They're such liars.

They are proud of their ignorance. Glad to tell us that, no they don't read what he says.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I have an idea...maybe she just wants the money? And possibly the spotlight too?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The constitution doesn't apply here. T

Yes it does.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

The constitution doesn't apply here. T

Yes it does.

Care to explain how the constitution applies to the purchase of a private company and the policies of said company regarding what sort of speech they allow?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So I found the answer to my own question.

She made a goal that is clearly never going to happen.

I checked gofundme's T&C's.

Questions

What if I don't reach my goal?
No problem. With GoFundMe, you keep each and every donation you receive. Reaching your goal is not required.

So at this moment 623 people have donated a total of $24,652 that Valerie Plame can do whatever she wants with.

Wow.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Political speech is a protected right.

Doesn't matter in the slightest private company or the state.

Google is getting sued over it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
So I found the answer to my own question.

She made a goal that is clearly never going to happen.

I checked gofundme's T&C's.

Questions

What if I don't reach my goal?
No problem. With GoFundMe, you keep each and every donation you receive. Reaching your goal is not required.

So at this moment 623 people have donated a total of $24,652 that Valerie Plame can do whatever she wants with.

Wow.

So, this just goes to show you how STUPID people are that they would support this STUPID idea!

She needed some cash flow and she used Trump hate (always a good motivator) to dupe STUPID people.
edit on 23-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

OLO that Trump may wear off! Classic Coke.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So, this just goes to show you how STUPID people are that would support this STUPID idea!

They sure were singing a different tune with it came to bakers and wedding cakes.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

LOL. That's rich. Just get the dumbass to violate the TOS and boot him.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here you go, lickemo stickemo jones:

www.polygon.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Truly what FREEDOM lovers there are in this country, Such reverence to the rights specifically spelled out in the first,ninth,tenth, and fourteenth amendments.

The amendments wasn't made for twitter. private company bro. Hell, they silenced Milo just for kicks

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

This lady is an evil genius, she'll probably get rich off of this. Hopefully people won't be dumb enough to fall for it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Nonsense. Its like saying reddit needs to allow all opinions in all forums. Pfft..go onto any forum and say the opposite of its intended aim and you will find the banhammer super quick.

Now, there could be issue if the only reason someone is banned is due to something like race, then sure, laws will kick in, but pointing out a single guy or idea and saying that is somehow protected speech on corporate owned private businesses is just rubbish.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
she will take the billion and disappear. These people are all crooks.

Trump actually follows through for the most part. HUGE difference.

link   
She forgot the Trump family can out bid her !!!!!!

link   

If she does this, they need to change the name to something more apropos for her and her ilk. I suggest "Blubber" as blubbering seems to be something she and her peeps excel at.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I have an idea...maybe she just wants the money? And possibly the spotlight too?

Bingo!

Worked for Jill Stein

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join