It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a little Russia on my mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

And here we go, the sources. Ok. Who do you dispute? The New York Times? Because they've done a hell of a job so far . Every story you guys poopooed and said oh no sources turned out to be true and you're still saying they're a bad source is just willful ignorance.
Do you disagree that Simpson testified for the whole day? Or that he gave them 40K pages of documents or that Steele named names to the FBI or that McConnell and he are at odds with each other? Or are you simply dismissing it all?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Hey dude don't shoot the messenger.
I brought the story.
If you paid attention no where have I ever said anything other than it looks suspicious and that the investigation is ongoing. You've never seen a post where I said he's guilty.
I know the russians hacked the DNC. I know trumps people were in constant contact I know Kitchener tried to set up a back channel of communication, I know trump Jr and company met with russians in trump tower. I know all these things because trump and company has confirmed them all. Each and every one.

So what do you think was on those forty thousand pages of documents.
What do you think of Steele naming names and please don't tell me that you didn't already know that trump and McConnell are at odds after the tweets that trump put out.

You can't wish it away.
No matter how much it agit8s you.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thank you. The more you guys protest the better. Useless because you don't like what it says.

Oh well.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The smear campaign is covered by my article. It was initiated by trump to discredit Fusion GPS.
And please we all know he lies about everything.
He's told a thousands since he took office. A thousand mistruths, misspoken facts made up crap and just flat out lies so we're just going to consider trump an unreliable source okay, hmmmokay..

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I see this story worked out well.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It is a common technique to inundate investigators with "documents" so they will take an incredible amount of time looking through the pile because they know "there is a pony in there somewhere". Meanwhile the accusations stand as if truth.

You don't KNOW the Russians hacked the DNC. You know you were told they hacked the DNC.

I guess I missed the fact based reporting of "constant contact" with the Russians.

The game in Washington, and unfortunately the media, is to throw as many accusations as possible against this administration and then make the argument that with that much smoke there must be fire.

And Kitchener's back channel looks a lot like Obama's back channels to Iran and Cuba. Its a common diplomatic technique.

Lastly, yeah Jr. was dumb enough to fall for a meeting promising opposition research on Hillary. What came of it?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I see this story worked out well.

About as well as kicking back the tear gas canister worked for the protester in Phoenix last night.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's another cog in a big presidency eating machine. Buwhahaha...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The smear campaign is covered by my article. It was initiated by trump to discredit Fusion GPS.
And please we all know he lies about everything.
He's told a thousands since he took office. A thousand mistruths, misspoken facts made up crap and just flat out lies so we're just going to consider trump an unreliable source okay, hmmmokay..

Naturally. However, like I said, the other links threw up paywalls. The Mail article was the only one I could access.

I posted what I gathered from the Mail article.

Yeah, we all know Trump lies about everything, including imaginary phone calls. That's neither here nor there, sinc e he's not the source.

What I want to know is why send Fusion after Browder in the first place. I, of course, have a few ideas why, which is why I am interested to see what happens here after this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join