It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rent-A-Mob, Antifa group heads to Phoenix to protest Trump rally.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Head explosion time. Just got back from a reputable Twitter account I've never seen before. And I have to tell you, it's not looking good. Not only is Trump apparently paying for minorities to attend his event, he's only paying them $10 an hour!

Any minority at a Trump rally is a not very well paid actor. You saw it here first. Remember to continuously reference this post. The world must know!
edit on 2017-8-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Funny because I posted a vid of the biker rally heading in and made a comment about checking the Craigs List adds ...They are becoming predictable . its their MO now . the way back machine could probably give clues using timing to other events too .

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Head explosion time. Just got back from a reputable Twitter account I've never seen before. And I have to tell you, it's not looking good. Not only is Trump apparently paying for minorities to attend his event, he's only paying them $10 an hour!

Any minority at a Trump rally is a not very well paid actor. You saw it here first. Remember to continuously reference this post. The world must know!

I don't tweet, but when I do. . .
I suggest twitter accounts I've never seen before are reputable.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Oh snap! All those Trumpsters are fake!

He was probably voted into office by Russian bots.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Get.A.Job. If these people worked as hard at bettering their lives rather than complaining about their lives, they would have much less to complain about. I guess it's hard to play the victim card when you have to admit that you are the one responsible for your own failures.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

That's how I roll now, as of this thread. Because if "Your News Pipeline" (is that a reference to a colon?) is legit, why not? Hell, Hannity said only 1% of rally-goers at Unite the Right were neo-Nazis/Klan/etc and Trump just plugged him and his show (and Fox News) at the rally.

If the OP, Hannity and the POTUS have no obligation to not spread completely bogus stuff, what am I doing trying to be honest and accurate?

Also, please visit my webstore and buy my merch.
edit on 2017-8-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

That's how I roll now, as of this thread. Because if "Your News Pipeline" (is that a reference to a colon?) is legit, why not? Hell, Hannity said only 1% of rally-goers at Unite the Right were neo-Nazis/Klan/etc and Trump just plugged him and his show (and Fox News) at the rally.

If the OP, Hannity and the POTUS have no obligation to not spread completely bogus stuff, what am I doing trying to be honest and accurate?

Also, please visit my webstore and buy my merch.

Source your statements?

I'll even buy your hat (merch) if it's black. Support made in America, right?
Link?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

This is true, why you always see them using the same actor's.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeeball

Sean Penn?

Charleton Heston?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

"Your News Pipeline" (is that a reference to a colon?)

I'd say the average colon is a much more reliable source of news than Infowars.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeeball

According to who?

Care to source that claim?

And no, dank memes are not sources.

I should've waited to go to college. Instead of composing an essay, I would've just used dank ass memes as citations.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Well, it looks like they are finding out that the Phoenix P.D. is NOT the same thing as the Charlottesville, VA. P.D.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Rent-a-mob. Really?
Craigslist. Really?
Fifty bucks an hour. Really?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

Anti-Police regardless

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Remind me to post on Craigs List for paid rally-goers at democrat candidates rallies around Calif next year.

This sounds like fun to pass on to use on the democrats.

I might even use it to post looking for illegals to come to Calexit events.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So funny. A 10 year old can put up a craigslist page like that.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

According to X it was the leftist who placed the ad.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Soros, or whoever paid these protestors, is probably very disappointed tonight for wasting their money. Maybe financial incentives to those who deliver violence, will be added to the next trip.

The 2016 protestors had such incentives, according to an undercover video that was shared on ATS.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We have a winner! Now where's my check from Soros? It's late.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Soros, or whoever paid these protestors, is probably very disappointed tonight for wasting their money. Maybe financial incentives to those who deliver violence, will be added to the next trip.

The 2016 protestors had such incentives, according to an undercover video that was shared on ATS.

the ramblings of a paranoid delusional, anyone disagreeing with the president is a paid shill.
how much do the koch brothers pay you to shill the gop?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join