It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Remotely Hack Brain. Control Body.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Formalities during a controlled setting. a 33 gauge needle is about 0.2 mm thick. It could easily be done during your root canal at the dentist's, or any other point where somebody is rendered unconscious for but a few moments and be kept under until the crime scene is cleaned up.

You wake up from your dental visit feeling great, not knowing your about to go assassinate a politician, or the pope, or 59 people at a concert in Vegas ....
edit on 11-26-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yeah. Ok. The motor cortex is pretty far from the jawbone though.

Are you going to give them a trick Walkman or something? One with a 7.5 kw power supply? One that generates a strong magnetic field?

edit on 11/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't know why you are so coy all the time. You know damn well once your unconscious a .2mm injection would be fairly quick and easy extra step, so the jaw comment was just you being an eye roller for the sake of diminishing the claim. Of course the target audience goes "oh yea duur, jaw man, how you 'splain that huh!?"

Anyways, im glad you found the published report again. There was mention of them using two cameras during the experiment. It stuck out to me afterwards when it was reported that the gunman also had two cameras setup in a similar fashion.

Anyways, I don't plan on dragging this out for another five pages of one line jokes on your part, so I will yield until I post more relevant information about the team and their funding.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Anyways, I don't plan on dragging this out for another five pages of one line jokes on your part, so I will yield until I post more relevant information about the team and their funding.
Which jokes would that be? I'm reading the paper and working on understanding it.

You? You are chasing butterflies.

edit on 11/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Phage is explaining that in order for this to work the mouse has to be connected to a power source.

Of course one cannot do something like this to a person they would have a power source with some kind of transmitter attached to it. This has nothing to do with conditioning, it relates to having access to parts of the brain that involve movement.

It could help with Chronic pain which seems a goal. This has clinical value in the sense of a person who is dying of cancer to the extent the meds stop working.

But as far connecting something like this to a human brain for the purpose of committing an assassination?

Next time I see a person walking around with a backpack that contains a power source and a satellite phone that is connected to a helmet wherein is a sterile environment to protect the surgical site?

I will let you know.

edit on 26-11-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai
The mouse was targeted by magnets from a remote position. I am not versed in the kind of science or math outlined in the materials and methods section, but I do not see anywhere stipulating the power source was attached to the subject.
Here is more under the materials and methods involving the magnetic field generation. Sometimes these things are worded with jargon I may not fully understand. Which part says that the subject was attached to the power source?

And considering the Vegas shooter only has an exploded head image going around and no surveillance of him, he could of been wearing any number of contraptions inside a backpack before the photo op was spread.

Magnetic field generation

Alternating magnetic fields were generated by water-cooled coils, driven by a 7.5 kW power generator from MSI Automation. The instrument is separated into two units (Figure 1C, Figure 1—figure supplement 4). The power source (also the control unit) was some distance away from the microscope while the head stage, on which the hyperthermia coil was mounted, was placed over the microscope stage through an opening in the incubator. The coil was placed directly over the sample chamber. Circulating water cooled any resistive element in the systems. Magnetic field for all in-vitro experiments were generated using a 5 mm Ф, five turn copper coil. Field measurements at the samples’ site were done separately using a Fluxtrol Magnetic Probe. For in vivo studies, the same instrument was used to power a 10 mm Ф, two-turn water cooled copper coil (Figure 4A, Figure 4—figure supplement 5).
Magnetic nanoparticle preparation

Superparamagnetic core-shell Co-Mn-Ferrite nanoparticles (MNP) with a diameter of 12.5 ± 1.0 nm (Figure 1D) were synthesized and characterized according to published methods(Zhang et al., 2015a). The MNP were transferred to water by coating with PMA (poly-isobutylene-maleic anhydride) following published protocols(Lin et al., 2008). The PMA-coated MNP were functionalized by covalently attaching fluorescently labeled Neutravidin, which could then bind to a biotinylated antibody.
Experimental and theoretical magnetic nanoparticle characterization

Magnetization data for Horse spleen ferritin was generously shared with us by Dr. I. Orue (SGIker, Universidad del País Vasco UPV/EHU, 48940 Leioa, Spain). Magnetization data for the synthesized core-shell MNP, Co-Mn-Ferrite nanoparticles (MNP) was also measured by Dr. I. Orue; Figure 1—figure supplement 1A . For calculation of magnetic dipole interaction energy (Figure 1—figure supplement 1), spherical MNPs were assumed to be point dipoles, with moments aligned perpendicular to the dipole axis. The interaction energy, then is given by
U(r)=μ04πr3⋅(2μ2)

where µ is the magnetic moment of individual nanoparticles separated by a distance r.

For calculation of SLP values (Figure 1—figure supplement 1), a saturation magnetization value of 340 µB was used for horse spleen ferritin. Anisotropy constant was obtained from reported values (García-Prieto et al., 2016). Saturation magnetization and anisotropy constant for core-shell MNPs were obtained from previous measurements (Zhang et al., 2015b). The permissible magnetic field strength for each frequency points were calculated using the accepted limit of field attenuation (and ensuing eddy current heating in tissues) (Atkinson et al., 1984; Chen et al., 2015). Power delivered in W/g of particles is then given by:
Pparticle=πμ0χ0H20f2πfτ1+(2πfτ)2

Here, the magnetic susceptibility χ0
follows Langevin’s equation and is a function of both the magnetic field amplitude H and T (Rosensweig, 2002).

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So how far was the "remote position"? And under what conditions were, this "remote position" enabled?

Y'all the conspiracy buff's so what exactly did they do based on the documentation?

The power source (also the control unit) was some distance away from the microscope while the head stage, on which the hyperthermia coil was mounted, was placed over the microscope stage through an opening in the incubator. The coil was placed directly over the sample chamber. Circulating water cooled any resistive element in the systems. The magnetic field for all in-vitro experiments was, generated using a 5 mm Ф, five turn copper coil. Field measurements at the samples’ site were done separately using a Fluxtrol Magnetic Probe. For in vivo studies, the same instrument was used to power a 10 mm Ф, two-turn water-cooled copper coil

Sounds like the mice wore helmets. Or perhaps were in some kind of controlled environment like an "incubator" like thing with all kinds of stuff in it.

Be warned of strangers inside mobile, incubators attached to a Semi.

Thoughts?

edit on 26-11-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Actually, consider a low budget movie wherein a serial killer who has the background to set up something like this, then kidnaps people. For the purposes of placing them inside the trailer of a Semi designed to control his hostages to use victims for food. The truck driver convinces people to check out what he is hauling in his truck wherein they are killed by a really hot woman he captured for this very purpose.

Granted going with this probably means working at first with the third world market but it could fly.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Seriously we could call the movie The Phage.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Bump

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join