It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Remotely Hack Brain. Control Body.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The effort, led by physics professor Arnd Pralle, PhD, of the University at Buffalo College of Arts and Sciences, focused on a technique called “magneto-thermal stimulation.” It’s not exactly a simple process — it requires the implantation of specially built DNA strands and nanoparticles which attach to specific neurons — but once the minimally invasive procedure is over, the brain can be remotely controlled via an alternating magnetic field. When those magnetic inputs are applied, the particles heat up, causing the neurons to fire.

The study, which was published in the most recent edition of the journal eLife, includes experiments where were performed on mice. Using the new technique, the researchers were able to control the movement of the animals, causing them to freeze, lock up their limbs, turn around, or even run.

My tin foil hat is buzzing here. They say this will help in studying the brain. But I can think of a some nefarious things that could be done with this technology.

Luckily people like Elon Musk will probably only use it do make us better slaves humans.

The holy grail for dreamers like Elon Musk is that we’ll one day be able to tweak our brains to eliminate mood disorders and make us more perfect creatures.

This technology hasn't been applied to humans yet. It has only been tested with mice. Though, I'm sure there is a dark warehouse somewhere with some test being performed. The next false flag being planned. The next assassination and patsy details being ironed out. What evidence of this do I have you ask?

None, but it's better than talking about Nazi statues killing people all over the country or something like that.

Read The Published Study Here

Here is an excerpt describing how it works:

Here, we demonstrate that magnetothermal genetic stimulation provides tetherless deep brain activation sufficient to evoke motor behavior in awake mice. The approach uses alternating magnetic fields to heat superparamagnetic nanoparticles on the neuronal membrane. Neurons heat-sensitized by expressing TRPV1 are activated with magnetic field application. Magnetothermal genetic stimulation in the motor cortex evoked ambulation, deep brain stimulation in the striatum caused rotation around the body-axis, and stimulation near the ridge between ventral and dorsal striatum caused freezing-of-gait. The duration of the behavior correlated tightly with field application. This approach provides genetically and spatially targetable, repeatable and temporarily precise activation of deep-brain circuits without need for surgical implantation of any device.

Source Article

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

But that's what we conspiracy people say they do for years, we're all crazy so logically this has to be fake news...
Hehe

S&f

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But that's what we conspiracy people say they do for years, we're all crazy so logically this has to be fake news...

I like it! Let's continue with conspiracy logic.

Maybe, the people have been successfully dumbed down to the point they can tell us these things and people will say "Meh, what's honey boo boo doing tonight?"

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't understand why they call it "genetic stimulation".

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I'm no biologist by I think it has to do with them manipulating DNA?

it requires the implantation of specially built DNA strands and nanoparticles

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Great, now I am really not drinking tap water

I can't get Martin Short from Innerspace out of my mind for some reason.
edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Maybe that's why Hillary was acting so weird on the campaign trail? lol

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Electro-chemical, the brain is. May the neurons be with you (instead of someone else).

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Thanks, I forgot about that part.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
jose delgado was doing this work at yale in the early 60's. remote mind control via an implant in the brain. he was making people do all sorts of things against their own will. to which one patient literally said “I guess, doctor, that your electricity is stronger than my will”.

that was 50 years ago. this technology has certainly been perfected by now. even if it isn't in the hands of the mainstream medical community.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Love it. And those who could care are branded sjw, respectively right-wing-deplorables and with one foot in the loony bin for this or that brand of domestic terrorism association.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yes people TIN FOIL HAT!.

Gonna buy a snip load of stock in aluminum companies!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i suspect there are already means
to jumble a brain with microwaves.
This was an epidemic a few years ago
as I believe field testing began
Great way to ruin anyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Could we use this on a grand scale and turn these protestors/rioters/ANTIFA/KKK/BLM etc. into a giant human centipede???

That's something I can get behind!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is kinda scary. Imagine being the assassination patsy or terrorist attack patsy being aware of what you're doing but not being able to stop it.

Crazy times we live in.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I wonder what this could mean for addicts, say a heroin user who keeps relapsing. Rather than suboxone, or going to the methadone clinic every day, I wonder if they could put just enough pressure on the opiate receptors to take away the urge to use.
Or maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but if it could fix mood disorders I don't see why it couldn't be used in some addiction treatments.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MDpvc

you're correct actually in assuming this can be done. as i had mentioned previous with delgado in the 60's he was actually able overcome peoples severe depression and pain so curing an addict of their behavior is not so far off.

but again, the pharma industry, the healthcare industry is a for profit industry. there would have to be serious money in curing, which i don't believe they are generally interested in. they are interested in indefinite treatment with medications etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

My mind is imagining playing rock'em sock'em robots with Trump and Obama.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

My mind is imagining playing rock'em sock'em robots with Trump and Obama.

The new election process.

"Welcome to the 2020 presidential election. LLLLLLLLLEEETSSS GET READDY TO RUUUMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLE!"

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That just....

In other news tin foil prices are raising due to heavy demands.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join