It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix on high alert for Trump rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just hope no one gets hurt.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sillyolme

Really annoying.

I will admit.

They were paid to attend the convention in Philly.

They are paid to vote.

They are paid to protest.

So no they aren't real.

His approval rating is 36%. 58% disapprove

Absolutely MEANINGLESS.

Faux support and faux outrage go hand in hand....

We someone has to be paid to show up to a rally against something they really isn't much support for that cause...

I bet President Trump or his affiliates don't pay anyone a dime to show up on his behalf and there will be tens of thousands...

When will the people who didn't vote for Trump finally see all their pols, surveys, etc. are not how most of the voting public feel. How can they still put faith in pols that said Donald Trump would NEVER win....

The left is going to have to face reality if they ever want to be relevant and win any kind of election.......

edit on 22-8-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Im just over here wondering...

" What would some on ATS be saying if Obama was blasting campaign ads and doing campaign rallies in 2009?"

And then I realize... debate is futile. esp reading the first page of this Trump group therapy thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Don't sell yourself short Neo, I think you pay plenty of attention to your chosen media narrative.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Just remember ... you can only trust polls, statistics, news reports, etc. when they praise Trump.

All else is fake.

(It's a simple world to live in, really.)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I understand exactly what you mean. Don't show up, don't provoke our delicate sensibilities and no one gets hurt.

Please keep believing your approval polls, it will be interesting to watch you all fall into a catatonic stupor in the next election.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Don't sell yourself short Neo, I think you pay plenty of attention to your chosen media narrative.

Whose selling themselves short now for their chosen media narrative ?

www.washingtonpost.com...

The result of all that was that the “Rigging the Election” videos got a skeptical reception — at first. But the video of Foval, a Wisconsin-based politico with a long résumé, had him bragging about a litany of political dirty tricks. In the first video, he boasts of “conflict engagement in the lines of Trump rallies,” takes credit for the violence that canceled a Trump rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago, admits he has paid “mentally ill” people to start trouble and says there's a “Pony Express” that keeps Democratic operatives in touch, regardless of whether they work for super PACs or the campaigns not permitted to coordinate with super PACs.

edit on 22-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
interestingly enough.....the news just had a blurb about how a local Catholic Church will be offering a "safe space" for folks attending the rally in PHX tonight........

Since when did ADULTS need "safe spaces"? (heck, when I was a kid...there were no such things as "safe spaces" or being "triggered" (unless a gun were involved......)

and I am only 50 years old.....I can only imagine how folks older than I feel about all of this......

MY safe space is inside a nice bottle of beer and a good novel..........
edit on 8/22/2017 by Cornczech because: ppppfffttttt

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Whose selling themselves short now for their chosen media narrative ?

www.washingtonpost.com...

The result of all that was that the “Rigging the Election” videos got a skeptical reception — at first. But the video of Foval, a Wisconsin-based politico with a long résumé, had him bragging about a litany of political dirty tricks. In the first video, he boasts of “conflict engagement in the lines of Trump rallies,” takes credit for the violence that canceled a Trump rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago, admits he has paid “mentally ill” people to start trouble and says there's a “Pony Express” that keeps Democratic operatives in touch, regardless of whether they work for super PACs or the campaigns not permitted to coordinate with super PACs.

Ah, October 2016 ... what fond memories .... seems so long ago.

Neo, your understanding of "now" seems a bit ... off.

It's August 2017 ... we're talking about an upcoming Trump campaign rally ... you know, since it's only 3 years to the next election.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nothings changed.

Same GD COINTEL PRO from then going on now.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Nothings changed.

Same GD COINTEL PRO from then going on now.

Riiight, Neo.

Trump rally, August 2017, Phoenix AZ.

FOCUS!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Truth denial is a real phenomenon.
It's all part of their mental illness, if Freud was alive today, he would be making millions trying to decipher the root cause of their issues.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They don't do that. The protesters are real. His approval rating is 36%.
58% disapprove. I guess a few weren't sure how they feel.

If Trump's approval rating is so low...why would the opposition wish to draw attention to Trump and his rally? It doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it make more sense to simply ignore him as irrevelant? The 'few' that attend will then question Trump's relevance more. Though, I suppose the opposition may fear that if they don't scare supporters from attending...it will be known that the ratings polls are BS. Hmmm...such a conundrum.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yep. The reality denial on display here is poignant indeed.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Sad.

The reality is both left and right are fringe groups.

Which makes anyone protesting Trump essentially non combat effective.

Since the majority of people in this country are moderate and running fast to independent status.

That is the truth that some people want to deny.

Come the midterms the outcome Trump haters think they are going to get.

AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Obama held 400+ fundraisers as president.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

If Trump's approval rating is so low...why would the opposition wish to draw attention to Trump and his rally? It doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it make more sense to simply ignore him as irrevelant? The 'few' that attend will then question Trump's relevance more.

Just like Hillary's anemic rally and book signing attendance, when the polls gave her such 'winning' numbers.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sad.

The reality is both left and right are fringe groups.

Which makes anyone protesting Trump essentially non combat effective.

Since the majority of people in this country are moderate and running fast to independent status.

That is the truth that some people want to deny.

Come the midterms the outcome Trump haters think they are going to get.

AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

Just depends if we can get some grass roots candidates to take out the criminals.

Paul Nehlan is running against Paul Ryan in Wisconson. Hope he can do it this go around.

There is Dr. Kelli Ward in Arizona running against the Rhino Jeff Flake.

But if we allow THEM to give us our selections for the elections, not sure how much longer this madness can continue.
edit on 22-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Hmmm...such a conundrum.

They don't mind conundrums. After all, these are people that want to squash Trump and his supporters' rights because they're afraid he's going to take away their rights.
edit on 8 22 2017 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Do you see a win for anyone with this?
No one wins.
It's not good for the country and trump is a mindless idiot for doing this right now.
I understand that with more than two thirds of the country disapproving of the way you're doing your job as president its painful to hear and that he's had a very rough time of it lately and needs to be embraced by his base. The shrinking ever declining base that is.
He's going to his safe space. I bet we don't see a hair of the person who made that prewritten by someone else speech he made last night. I bet it's all about how he got to 270 how he won when no one thought he would ( including himself I might add) how he's the only hope for America and he can do it all by himself...How Hillary should be in jail . In other words his greatest hits album again.
Because he craves the attention and applause of the very few who still support him.
There very well could be many more protesters than attendees because that the makeup of his approval rating. Six out of ten think he's failing and misleading and don't trust him.

Then we can count on all the "Protesters" to not "attend" outside the event.

They should listen to you !!

edit on Aug-22-2017 by xuenchen because: notzisz

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join