It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Points To Ponder About the War In Afghanistan Being Prolonged Indefinitely By Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Rachel Maddow is a moron and a talking head for others like George Soros.

Darling of the fake left Rachel Maddow, before getting her big-paycheck gig at MSNBC, started her career at the Soros-funded Air America radio.
www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If Trump is doing anything it's showing us just how powerless POTUS is and how powerful the deep state / shadow guberment is . He is only at best buying time while alt-media types start fires to burn that house down .we need more fire starters .

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

If Trump is doing anything it's showing us just how powerless POTUS is and how powerful the deep state / shadow guberment is . He is only at best buying time while alt-media types start fires to burn that house down .we need more fire starters .

Yea, I am just amazed at how many are so blinded by a political bias they can't see just how corrupt our government has become.......

Maybe they are scared to admit and accept it?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

He's a lying POS.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: timidgal

Please show me where any of his "actions" have been. I'm talking about actions other than firing anyone in.his cabinet that disobeys.him or constant tweets that border on the juvenile.

Just because he has triggering tweets for the left doesn't mean he is not doing his job. His action include getting our military back up to speed after Obama decimated it.

And oh, N Korea did react the next day by letting the world know that they have the ability to put nuclear warheads on some of those ICBM missles. Does that not up the ante at all? I would think that some "action" might be justified. I guess I'll just have to watch Guam and the US Pacific coast to see how this continues.to escalate.

So you don't like the fact that all Trump had to do was tell Lil' Kim to get back to bed before he gets his butt whooped? That is all it took. Lil' Kim knew better. lol. What do you want a war?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
Not only 'nuff said, but altogether too much said...

guess who is a very close pal of Vladimir Putin and who just announced, in a major policy shift, the prolonging of the War In Afghanistan INDEFINITELY with no long term strategy in mind?

Last night, the POTUS delivered a very clear regional strategy to deal with Afghanistan and Pakistan, and other strategic partners - and said that the U.S. will leave Afghanistan when the job is done there, not on some arbitrary timetable (like Obama did in Iraq).

Maybe you can explain how Obama following the guidelines of a treaty signed by the Bush administration is so legwork "arbitrary". It always knows my mind how people who claim to support Trump, who ran on a Nationalist platform, are all for a Globalist ideology like intervening in the internal affairs of a sovereign country that's supposed to be our ally and then turn around and try to make It Obamas fault! That's some masterful self deception there.

He also made clear that he was not only going to go after the terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan, but also the criminal elements there (an obvious reference to the Opium problem).

So you think it's a good idea for American servicemen and women to interfere in the INTERNAL issues of a sovereign nation? You support Trump for doing the exact opposite of what he campaigned on? We are not the world F'ing police and I'm tired of getting notices for people I served with becoming yet another casualty in some politicians BS war of attrition that's supported by cheerleaders like you that weren't fit to oil the clippers that gave me my high and tight

Take off the partisan blinkers for a bit, listen again to the President's address, and you may come away with an entirely different impression.

Take off your own, take a couple of PoliSci courses and then enlist and if you're not homeless, destitute and mentally ill 5 years from now, Come back and tell us all how it worked out for You being a stooge of Globalist money launderers and weapons sales. This isn't Partisan politics on the internet. This is the real world and these a are real lives you're armchair quarterbacking as if it's no big thing.
edit on 22-8-2017 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Listening to Lionel reminds me of Ronald Reagan who ran and promised never to have a CFR or other elite think tanker in his administration.

Until he got shot by a guy whose brother had a diner date with George Bush’s son!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Trump is so arrogant, ignorant that he may have really thought he could resist the Empire, deep state or whatever.

Obama and Clinton were pushovers and were quickly controlled by the DS. Bush was born in the deep state

Trump is just an ignorant man being enveloped by the deep state until he fulfills his purpose

It’s an interesting thing to watch how powerful they are.

I always said it was absurd to think Trump defeated the deep state.

What a joke…

Trump is a puppet on a string and doesn't even know it

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is a puppet on a string and doesn't even know it
It wouldn't really matter who got in there but by Trump being in there and the places the push back is coming from in unison then he may be accomplishing something no one before him could have . The revaluation that the deep state or shadow Govt. is not a conspiracy but a fact . If the 100th monkey comes along then being united on this one point becomes what is really needed to make the change that is wanted and needed to move forward .

fake news has become Fake News ...that was and is a big step or a point.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Got to have that make believe enemy of America & Freedom......how else we gonna mine all those minerals and keep that opium flowing. There's no more a war in Afghanistan than there is in Idaho. But if our Government wanted Idaho to be a terrorist hotspot.........then so it shall be. If they could get people hooked on potatoe's then Idaho would be Potaoban Central.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Maybe so…but as you may recall, “Fake News” was a motif invented by a deep state agent. Trump just latched onto it.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Maybe so…but as you may recall, “Fake News” was a motif invented by a deep state agent. Trump just latched onto it.

You are so blind you can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What is your point

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Trump didn't prolong the war in Afghanistan yet, although the EU would really like to have the US stuck into an infinite war in Afghanistan. It is in fact EU colonialism the only reason that there's a war in Afghanistan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join