It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Left Chants Death To America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I really can't stand listening to Alex Jones. But Infowars has some gems within.Paul Joseph Watson and Owen Shroyer are great journalists. They both ask real questions, and Owen owned this one. These people are brainwashed morons. I'm glad he was there to expose them.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's called, "The freedom to get your ass Kicked"! Or how would you say it? Arse? I'm sure somewhere in history, your country ounce had MEN living there! ..Doesn't matter. We're talking about America. Not all "freedoms" are "enumerated" in our "Bill of Rights". If you don't live in "America". Don't worry about it! We have kicked our own ass, and couple other asses, more than ounce! That said, being a "cop" in The U.S.A. is one of the safe jobs. "Police/Peace officer" doesn't even rank in the top ten "hazardous" jobs. (My son is a cop). .. Firefighters above them, "linemen" and "roadworks crew". "Store clerk" is in the top five... America (U.S.A.) is not a country for boys and girls. It's probably best you don't live here.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Find this play so relevant in today's time... if you wont read it find a way to watch this entertaining film.

Cheers!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-8-2017 by SuperJosephed because: link was not working

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Woah, Woah, you know you are only supposed to take thing out of context to prove your narrative while yelling 'deny ignorance, and fake news'

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

They were given a bad and complex hand in life. It may look crazy, they are problem solving, like their president

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Woah, Woah, you know you are only supposed to take thing out of context to prove your narrative while yelling 'deny ignorance, and fake news'

Right?!

It's that whole thing where they use surface Sesame Street logic when they are defending and then Biff Tanner logic when they are attacking. It's so #ing boring at this point.

I know MRA guys with that sort of disputing strategy. I'm always embarrassed for them until I win an argument but then they make me guilt-ridden when they get done poking buttons and crawl into their "but I'm just a lowest-denominator simpleton who does't understand why you're so mad" fetal defense position. It's infuriating. I've stopped talking to those types.

When will the folks on the right just brush these guys off like the dandruff they are?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
ISIS incarnate. People kept saying it youd thing theyd shy away but there it is.

(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Imagine being so spooked...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

It's increasingly sad to see the world in the state that it's in. What's left to say, not a lot, It's become surreal.

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)
(post by Abysha removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Yeah ok. Get out, nutbag.

Do black lives matter to you? Yes or no. Don't add a single word after that one-word answer. If you can do this post with one word, you did more than the guy in the video.

If not, you are the same racist-attack/fetal-position type of conservative that is hurting the right.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Who cares? You're so sick that it doesn't matter. Get help. Soon.

That's exactly what I thought.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Okieedoke. Whatever.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

edit on 22-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Oh look at that, what a surprise.

Pretty sure that the government have little choice but to label Antifa a terrorist organization.... Right..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join