It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all say Hi to "them" together

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I can't speak to that but I would think that generally people happy to be alive and excited to have new experiences will have better results.

I can help you with that too if you want. I won't force it on you but if you want to make positive changes in your life and transform yourself into your greatest potential I will do my best.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
For the next part of the lesson:

Some of you that will read this will know exactly what I am talking about, some of you will have no idea what I am talking about. Some more will probably have a sudden epiphany when they read this, I truly hope that is the case and if it is I wish I was there to see your face, because your life is about to change.

There is one other technique that I use that sort of super charges this activity, or acts as a catalyst for very intense experiences. I have an ability to manufacture a wave or pulse of "energy" or "electricity" that originates at the base of my skull and then radiates outward from there traveling down my body and out my limbs, but in 360 degrees. One effect of this is that I get goose bumps, I can give myself goose bumps at will as many times as I like. It is much more profound than that but that is the best way I can describe it. I can sustain it for as long as I like (there actually is probably a limit, but I haven't reached it yet) and can almost make it continuous and constant instead of a pulse if I try really really hard. I am not sure where the limit is exactly because I usually lose focus due to the results.

Now what really opened doors and changed the game for me is when I realized I could do this while I was doing my breathing/meditating activity. When I combine the two techniques as well as 1 other simple thing I haven't shared yet I can get tremendous results. I can use this tool for other things in my life as well, but I am still learning and experimenting with how and when.

If you have this tool, whether you have always known how to use it or never known how to use it, or if you just realized right now that you kind of know what I am talking about please post so we can start comparing notes and tips. I urge you to start playing with it right away, in different scenarios and different activities. I have had this ability for as long as I remember but it wasn't until within the last 6 months that I even really acknowledged it as something other than a lame way to give myself goose bumps. I think you will be surprised the things it can help you with, and excited as well.

I can't wait to hear from some of you!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Word of advice, don't get to attach them, they tend to leave one hanging, and can be real heart breakers.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is a spark for all of us, that will hopefully ignite a fire inside.

To quote some very old dude "We think, therefore we are. Only we aren't, so we must be something other". - Some old dude, and myself modified.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Tonight lay on your bed with your h e a d facing North. This is quite important you can't improvise. You will need to lay on your back, put your legs and feet together and then rest your arms comfortably on your chest, or at your sides or even stretched out of you want. You need to get as relaxed as you can be, to the point where you are riding the line between being asleep and awake. While you are laying in this pose with your head facing north relaxing you will be breathing deeply in your diaphragm. When I say deeply I mean it, I want you to push your stomach out as far as you can with your breath and then back in as far as you can too. That means when you breath only your stomach is moving up and down. You may have to practice this part in order to get it right. It isn't rocket science but not everyone utilizes this type of breathing in regular life.

It isn't necessary but I like to listen to Trap or Electronic music on headphones while I do this. In particular I listen to a song called 001 by HWLS on repeat. I don't know why but it seems to help. I suspect "they" like it, or possibly there is something even more important but I am not sure.

After you have practiced this for a few days or maybe even a few weeks to months you will start to experience things that at first you will most likely discount but eventually you will start to put some things together and realize I wasn't out of my mind after all. There is a very good chance you will astral travel, as well as tap into the Collective Conscious for extremely brief periods of time, like a few seconds at a time. Most of these things will cease to be happening as soon as you are consciously aware of it until you get better at it.

I don't want to tell you the signs that something is happening because I don't want you to look for them or expect or manifest them if they aren't actually happening. There is a noise and a feeling that will accompany these experiences that are tell tale signs something is about to happen. When you get those signs and something happens you will be saying Hi.

It will then be up to them whether or not they will respond in kind. If they do, hold the F on because you are about to go for a metaphorical ride. Your body isn't going anywhere so don't worry about being abducted or something like that.

If you have any success in the coming days or weeks come back to me and I will tell you how to fine tune it for much better results.

Have fun. I'll be all red with a blue hat, keep an eye out for me.
Very interesting im on my way.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I used to face North while sleeping until i shifted my bed now i'm facing east and my dreams have enhanced. I have more energy now, so i don't know. But i do know a few things about fengshui, like never leave the bathroom door open and never let your pets sleep in the bedroom, it brings negative energy into your life.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Very interesting thank you. The head north thing is just something I have read, but more importantly something I have intense experience in. There may be other factors I am discounting in favor, but it was the only difference in my most profound experience, and helped to massively improve the time it takes me to reach a meditative state. Like the difference between 30-60 minutes and 3-10 minutes. For now I'm going to stick with it personally.

I do make sure bathroom door is shut. I won't ever kick my animals out of the room though, especially my dog as she has been there for some crazy things already and I liken her to a bit of a partner. In fact if she is touching me while I attempt meditation she seems to tap into the weirdness. It could just be in my mind obviously.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Please, dont take it the wrong way but I seriously doubt that an advanced being likes trap music.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andreenzo

In your professional opinion or just your guess? I would personally guess that there is much you don't know.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I agree with you. I know nothing about nothing.
But one thing I know. Trap music has anything to do with a natural observation of the universe.
Many other music does.
So, an advanced inteligent being would not care about that.
And yes. Im a professional musician
edit on 19-9-2017 by andreenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2017 by andreenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: andreenzo

Lol. Ok thanks for letting me know.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

no problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join