It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMACARE is Responsible For Making Middle and Upper-Middle Class Americans SICKER.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You don't think the source for your OP is important to the thread??

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

No..because it supports what I'm experiencing in the real world, with real individuals and families.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Last night President Trump referenced the firing of the guy who was a chief architect of ObamaCare...Jonathan Gruber. Here's more...

You may remember him as the geeky, infuriating academic who designed Obamacare — the same guy who once said Americans were “too stupid” to understand the nuances of a law that was never honestly presented to them in the first place. His name is Jonathan Gruber, and he’s just settled claims of fraud with Vermont’s attorney general.

Gruber, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology professor who conspired with President Obama to pass the most onerous piece of public health policy in the history of the country, can no longer work as a taxpayer-supposed economic consultant for Vermont’s healthcare system under terms of the just-reached agreement.

And for its part, the Vermont Attorney General’s office won’t pursue charges against Gruber under provisions of the state’s Civil False Claims Act.

Source: thenationalsentinel.com...< br />
Gruber has made himself a small fortune by lying to top officials AND the "stupid" public. President Obama partnered with this man to upend 1/6th of the U.S. economy. Incredible.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No..because it supports what I'm experiencing in the real world, with real individuals and families.

My real world experience is I pay almost nothing for medical insurance through my employer, like $25 every two weeks, in the U.S.
edit on 0Thu, 24 Aug 2017 00:49:21 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Because your experience is totally objective and representative of the entire country, right?

Well, my experience tells me the opposite of what you say so by your logic that makes me right.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You are under the assumption that the Republicans are not being bribed by the same industries that bribed the democrats......

There will be no healthcare reform unless the AMA, Insurance Companies, and Pharmaceutical companies allow it.... which means they have to make more money than they do today.

Unfortunately they'll never make more money then they do today, since today most people are forced to buy an insurance policy with a deductible that's higher than the doctor visit. So that means they collect but don't pay out, how can you beat 100% profit?

You can't.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wrong...Blame the black man...that's too easy.

The reason Americans are sicker and sicker is because the government keep subsidizing commodity food products that aren't healthy. You are what you eat. The government makes all that hydrogenated crap affordable with subsidies.

Food is the source of our health problems, it's tainted, cheap,GMO, pesticides and especially preserved with chemicals. Grow up, health is a choice, don't blame Obama. Look at the core of the issue, it's all in the subsidy farming system.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
October 6, 2017

ObamaCare enrollment and persistence (people staying with the program) started faltering so badly in 2015, that $5 million dollars was spent sending out letters to pressure citizens to "get with the program". Sick and lower income people enrolled and stayed. Everyone else either steered clear, or jumped ship, due to steep premium increases.

The Internal Revenue Service was involved in a $5 million push to pressure Americans to buy Obamacare coverage, according to documents obtained from the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Under former president Obama, the Department of Health and Human Services and the White House's Behavioral Sciences Team created a $5 million program to target and pressure those who refused Obamacare and either decided to pay a penalty instead or were exempt from being forced to purchase coverage.
Source: freebeacon.com...

Judicial Watch - Taxpayer Info Disclosed in the Letters: www.judicialwatch.org... n-raises-legal-questions/

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join