It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Stabbed After Haircut Gets Him Mistaken For A Neo-Nazi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
When the sole conditions for being a Nazi are to look like one, we have serious problems.

Bald men will now be called skinheads.
Especially if they seem too young to be naturally bald....

I think they are fine as long they don't wear springer boots and bomber jackets. I'm going to shave my head in the near future.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins hate bald men

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
On other hand:
Don',t care how anybody looks. As long as I don't smell you, you're okay by me.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Never understood how people are offended by other people's looks.
We all look different for crying out loud.
Stop being superficial!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Surely my #face offends lots of people.
Stab me for it?
As if your face is a new golden ruler or what?
Better grow up. This is getting far beyond crazy.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Steak n Shake is already pretty dangerous to your health. Now we've gotta watch out for leftofascists trying to cut us up. Heh, I nearly got jumped by the Legion of Doom for having long hair. That was back in the 80s. I guess we'll always have extremists.

So, did anyone ever find out if this story is trunews or fake news? I'd look it up myself but I just saw an ad right here on ats about August 25 and that's when we get new episodes of The Tick on Amazon Prime.

Wait. The knife wielder ran west. What's west of Steak n Shake? And why can't this knifeman get some dadgum weed to calm himself down? It's Colorado, for fraks sake.

And, dadgummitt, that's not a nazi haircut.

Wait. Why are we fighting nazis and fascists again?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

This sounds more like BLM than antifa but could be either.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
On the bright side, maybe people will stop getting that douchey type of haircut.

In his defense, some articles have said that he's in the Navy.

Of course, that's no excuse for not rocking the low-reg but...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Care to elaborate why you believe he was a self harmer and attention seeker? Read the entirety and I can't understand why you would swoop in and make such bold claims.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Next on there list are probably buddhist Monks. Very soon they will mistake the wrong person for a Nazi and the MSM will of course cry about it. Yep this will end well...not. What happened to never judge a book by its cover? Morons.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

-Chris

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

How is this remotely analogous to AntiFa in any way? There's nothing at all tying this to AnyiFa aside from your own anecdotal insistence. I particularly loved your closing statement generalizing anyone who is against neo-nazis as a progressive. It's right up there with the Trump supporters who insist that anyone who disapproves of Trump is a liberal or progressive when all it takes to be against Trump is an awareness of reality and how the world works. Same thing here, being a moron inclined towards violence and disliking neo nazis isn't a trait shared solely by members of AntiFa. But then one would have to bother with concepts like due diligence and looking at facts as opposed to jumping to conclusions. Your tactic is about as rational as anything I've seen from the majority of BLM proponents. Well done!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

How is this remotely analogous to AntiFa in any way? There's nothing at all tying this to AnyiFa aside from your own anecdotal insistence. I particularly loved your closing statement generalizing anyone who is against neo-nazis as a progressive. It's right up there with the Trump supporters who insist that anyone who disapproves of Trump is a liberal or progressive when all it takes to be against Trump is an awareness of reality and how the world works. Same thing here, being a moron inclined towards violence and disliking neo nazis isn't a trait shared solely by members of AntiFa. But then one would have to bother with concepts like due diligence and looking at facts as opposed to jumping to conclusions. Your tactic is about as rational as anything I've seen from the majority of BLM proponents. Well done!

Yep, you're right...
It was probably a trump supporter doing the double reverse switcharoo to throw us off the Nazi scent...

I wonder if the attacker feels the bern and hopes that changing his clothes will see him stay a free man...

-Chris

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Oh look, an Antifa apologist.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Whatever is going on it's spreading. Teen Girls Harassed, Threatened For Wearing Pro-Trump Gear To Howard University Trump supporters are now being targeted just for wearing Trump gear and it's getting worse. This is complete and utter bull#. They didn't even do anything to provoke the other students.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well, there you go. Even rabid arseholes hate Nazis.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Well, there you go. Even rabid arseholes hate Nazis.

Stab first ask questions later eh or are you more of a kill em' all and let God sort them out kinda guy?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Its called a Zero Fade effing morons bigots.

About mandatory in FL.

Next natural baldness will get you shot!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
When the sole conditions for being a Nazi are to look like one, we have serious problems.

Lol imagine been black then.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords
There is "something in the water", people!

In the water swimming deep and evil and sinister.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I wonder when that will begin to occur to some?

Hopefully soon.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join