It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This thread is an absolute travesty, to anyone reading this in the future please understand not all medication was taken regularly by those requiring it.

This has got to be the biggest troll thread ever, I dont use 4chan, twitter etc but I doubt the internet has ever seen as much stupid.

This is how some people think they get smarter, books lol, science lol, just eat fresh brains to improve ones capacity for knowledge

edit on 30-4-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Maybe too much "medication" has been taken by some on here?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I honeslty believe this is just one massive troll thread by a 13 year old child

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I really wondered if FE posters actually believe this nonsense or are just trolling. I find it hard to believe that anyone can believe it but having seen the comments on FE Youtube videos plainly a lot of people do.

This worries me greatly. They may be breeding.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I honeslty believe this is just one massive troll thread by a 13 year old child

Well, there is a whole society of flat earthers who look pretty mature to me.

One of my favorite Pink Floyd lyrics I like to manipulate.

Would you rather have a walk on part on a spherical earth, or be the lead role in the flat earth cage trapped by killing your credibility?

Or, better to rule in hell than.......
edit on 30-4-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The only way to convince a flat earther that the earth is round is to try and find the edge !

as the only way to break that illusion

lets circumnavigate the globe

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

No need for that, if there was an edge cats would have pushed everything over the edge by now.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Get your tickets now

Flat Earth Cruise Scheduled for 2020
www.travelpulse.com...

Flat Earthers are getting their own themed cruise in 2020.
The Flat Earth International Conference (FEIC) described the upcoming voyage as "the biggest, boldest, best adventure yet" on its website. However, details surrounding the cruise remain scarce.
According to Live Science, the goal will be to test flat Earthers' claim that the planet is a flattened disk surrounded by a towering wall of ice that holds back the oceans.

+++++ Now the best part ++++++

"Ships navigate based on the principle that the Earth is round," former cruise ship captain Henk Keijer told The Guardian. "Nautical charts are designed with that in mind: that the Earth is round."
"I have sailed two million miles, give or take," he added. "I have not encountered one sea captain who believes the Earth is flat."

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

cruel and likely eugenics , but a good way to ensure the survival of the species is too take out that ship and lose that genetic information in one hit with a cruise missile !

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Just a simple straight shot since the earth is flat and not spinning and all. With no gravity. Turbo said so.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

No need to waste a cruise missile, I read on the net somewhere that the place is off limits and any attempt to go there will be met with lethal force by TPTB in the shape of their armed Nazi Abominable Snowmen or their squads of highly trained Killer Penguins - I forget which.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

ahhahahaa great for a comedy skit !

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

Some of them just seem to think that taking a spirit level on board a plane is proof!

Dip into the rest of his channel. Completely pointless trying to engage with him as he will just remove or edit comments out.

www.youtube.com...

In this thread I have not read every page, your post i have just seen

How on earth can someone be able to make a video, operate a computer, edit said video, upload to youtube, then believe the earth is flat, he seems to have a level of intelligence above such nonsense. That could be one of the wierdest FE videos I have seen, using a F@@king spirit level, i can stand on any uneven surface and make the bubble central on the level, has this guy never put a picture on the wall, not only using what looks like a 12" level to check the level of a vehicle which is at least 100ft long, OMG I have no words
edit on 3-5-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Before you do a Saturday morning blitz turboLag....

Please answer how a equatorial mount for a telescope would work on a flat earth model.

Equatorial Mounts - a huge problem

m.youtube.com...

edit on 3-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added a a

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
When 'they' prove that the world is flat, i'm coming back here to laugh my ass off at everyone who didn't believe it was.

Until then, it's round because NASA said so.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This ties in with the equatorial mount.
You do realize on a flat earth model, the sun would never set.

How Do Flat-Earthers Explain the Equinox? We Investigated.

www.livescience.com...

This explanation has its problems. For starters, a sun circling 3,000 miles (5,000 km) above a flat Earth would never actually "set," even at the most southern latitudes. YouTube user Wolfie6020, a globe-Earth proponent, demonstrated this by building a scale model of the flat-Earth-style sun as it would be seen from Sydney on a vernal equinox. As shown in his video, the sun (actually a drone carrying a ping-pong ball) never dips below the horizon, even at its farthest point from the observer.

So, how many nails are now driven into the coffin of the dead theory of flat earth? Scores, with no evidence supporting flat earth.
edit on 3-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added missing phrase

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
When 'they' prove that the world is flat, i'm coming back here to laugh my ass off at everyone who didn't believe it was.

Until then, it's round because NASA said so.

Sailors knew the world was NOT flat long before NASA. Tools and charting based off a spherical earth worked to navigate around the GLOBE. The flat earth model makes no sense when trying navigate the world. The flat earth model never worked, and was abandoned by sailors long ago.
edit on 3-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
If there is no gravity, what forces causes a brick thrown straight up into the air to reverse direction and return to the ground.

What if the brick didn't 'return to the ground'? What if it landed on a rooftop, well above the ground? Is there a 'force' in the rooftop, which 'pulled' the brick down to it? If not, then why did the brick come down to the rooftop, instead of the Earth's surface, which supposedly is 'forcing' objects down to it?

Physics applies to all forces, there are no exceptions to that rule.

If objects are on Earth, and fall to Earth from the air, you assume there must be something 'forcing' objects down to Earth...

Why do you assume there must be a 'force', then?

Because you assume if there was NO force, in Earth, that 'pulled' objects down to the surface, that 'held' objects to the surface, then objects would fly/float in air/in space.

Why would you believe objects would float/fly around in air/space, unless a 'force' held everything down to Earth?

Since you accept everything else they've claimed, about space, about going into space, about floating in space, as all true...

But why do you believe we float in space? Astronauts 'prove' that, of course!

If you think they have gone into space, you obviously think we'd 'float' in space.
Surely these astronauts have proven we 'float' in space, because it lacks gravity....

Surely, this means a 'force' must exist within the Earth.

A lie, on another lie, and on and on, so it goes...

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

We don't float in space FFS...

How many times do people have to tell you that before it sinks in?

but look who im talking to I guess

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Points and laughs!

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join