It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

So how do you explain meteors?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

right so if gravity is non existent what is flat earth's alternative to gravity ?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Intelligent pulling?

Landover Baptist Church

edit on 25-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I love it.

Guaranteeing Salvation Since 1620

Latest update on the 'Gods News Ticker';
The End of the World and the Rapture will be: April 7th, 2019, 10.17AM, Landover Standard Time

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Second - planes are not "coupled to earth via gravity". Gravity doesn't even exist, and if it DID exist, how would it make planes magically follow earth's (non-existent) 'curvature', at 35,000 feet above the ground??

um magic obviously

have you never seen David Copperfield or David Blaine or any of those guys using magic to fly and levitate.

Planes have these special magical crystals that produce the same black magic these conjurers I mentioned do.

Think about how a radio station closer to your vehicle cuts out, but another radio station that is much farther away does NOT cut out, at the same point.

I'm thinking about it, wait

you aren't making us do some black magic here where we might start floating by concentrating on what you say?

'Curvature' would be measurable, but curvature simply does not exist, and so, it cannot be measured.

all at the same as it is

I knew there was black magic involved in some of this

Illusions

We haven't even addressed how 'gravity' is magically holding planes at 35,000 feet to the same altitude during a flight!

see above in this post. magic crystals

And while it is the most powerful force in the universe, it cannot resist birds from flying in air, where it pulls everything else to the surface.

Who other than you has said its the most powerful force in the universe?

What would happen if people knew the Earth was flat, with a firmament above?

dunno

you tell us

you know

what happens, diarrhea?

Excessive flatulence?

What?

we want to know, the suspense is killing me.

All our fears would be gone, forever after.

and they all lived happily ever after

awwwwww how cute.

edit on 25-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Funny to watch you post pseudoscience and prove your have zero understand of the natural word. Were you homeschool by Bugs Bunny and Wellie E Coyote? What a maroon.....

I swear I almost pissed myself reading this

Turbo is in no way a moron but has taken things to legendary status, they should be rewarded with a medal of some kind.

If you guys cannot laugh at his/her posts and fall for the triggering they do with their posts then ....... enjoy your struggle with a legend way above any of us.

I know its the curiosity wondering are they trolling or are they seriously this deluded.

I have it now and again but was more so convinced long before this thread even started when Turbo used troll 9/11 threads like they do this and few others these days.

This thread and the no gravity one just solidified the legendaryness of the trolling we are experiencing.

homeschooled by bugs bunny and Wellie E Coyote

I keep giggling uncontrollably at that, I need to watch me some looney tunes now

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

right so if gravity is non existent what is flat earth's alternative to gravity ?

Down syndrome

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So do I, very funny. At first I thought that site was for real.

Burn in hell, unsaved trash, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

So planes flying at 35,000 feet are following Earth's 'curvature', and their instruments measure it as a level flight?

I would ask you how satellites maintain their orbit around the Earth without constant course corrections but then you think that satellites are fake, so......

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Freeborn

So do I, very funny. At first I thought that site was for real.

Burn in hell, unsaved trash, etc.

I mean what the #

Much like the Theory of Evolution, Heliocentric Theory and the Theory of Microbial Disease, gravity continues to be a best guess (what we evangelicals call a theory) of scientists.

theory of microbial disease ?

so bacteria and microbes are just a theory ?

really

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oh my !

A possible scientific explanation for Intelligent Falling. String theory may hold the answers to the question of gravity. The point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings.

String theory aims to explain all types of observed elementary particles. In addition to the particles postulated by the standard model of particle physics, string theory naturally replaces gravity.

Source How very interesting. Invisible strings could be holding everything up. But what are these strings made of? The newest hypotheses suggest they are made out of The God Particle.

But what is the God Particle? The Higgs boson or Higgs particle is an elementary particle in the Standard Model of Particle physics. In other words, no one really knows what it is or what controls it. If they don’t know, would be it reasonable to assert a higher power is in control of it all?

This site has to be a joke, from the outset denounces science as a best guess, but then uses exact same best guess science to support their own theory just because string theory happens to mention " the god particle"

what a #in reach

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

andover baptists may not be a real cultist ministry - BUT there are wingnuts out thier that dismiss " germ theory "

if there were not - no one would read landover - because - its paradoy would just be viewed as insane silliness

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Im sure there is a real fundie baptist site like that , I went on once and they banned me !

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

That site is indeed satire. It's not a real Church.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Im sure there is a real baptist church just like this , they banned me for claiming I spoke to god and he had given me a divine and holy message to share with them all !

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Then you are unsaved trash and you will burn in Hell.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

heaven and hell are constructs of human imagination and superstition!

I funk on the One baby bubba straight from the mothership!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
What would happen if people knew the Earth was flat, with a firmament above?

Space missions would be faked, and so would satellites.

Astronomy would be a scam.

Gravity would be a fake.

Evolution would be a fake.

Aliens would be a fake, as well.

The fallout would be incredible. We'd know they lied, over and over, for centuries.

We'd no longer fear solar flares, meteors smashing Earth to pieces, climate change, or aliens with evil intentions.

All our fears would be gone, forever after.

So they must have a ball Earth, or it all falls apart like a house of cards.

Can you please explain meteors and meteorites?

Also, if there are no satellites, how does my Sat Nav work?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

1 magic

2 - more magic

actually - GPS is based in skyscrapers and old mine shafts - thats why everyone is building bigger skyscrapers all over the world - and shutting down deep mines

they tried superglueing the GPS sats to the dome - but that didnt work - hence the burj dubia - and all its rivals

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Thank you for clearing that up. I thought I had them there.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join