It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: turbonium1

Even if they were, they never found an ice wall or dome obviously...

They did, their maps prove so. Ice surrounds the Earth, in their maps.

Many of the maps show it, as well.

It's reality, hidden from us, and it's time to wake up. Antarctica doesn't exist, as they claim it.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Even if they were, they never found an ice wall or dome obviously...

They did, their maps prove so. Ice surrounds the Earth, in their maps.

Many of the maps show it, as well.

It's reality, hidden from us, and it's time to wake up. Antarctica doesn't exist, as they claim it.

Reaaalllllyyy?????
C'mon, old petunia, it's time to give up this silly thread. The fact that it's made it to Page 70 is astonishing. It's in the right forum though.
(Yawn)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Obviously, they think it's all nonsense, since they put it in the LOL forum.

It doesn't matter where it is put, or what they think of it, as long as they aren't censoring the discussion, I'm fine with it.

I've heard it been ridiculed, and mocked, as a goofy opinion, back when I was in 2nd grade. They've mocked it for centuries, now. They had 'proof', of a round Earth - ships vanished from sight, because the Earth was round, and ships went over Earth's 'curvature'. Anyone can see that, right? So how can you believe the Earth is flat, when you see ships vanish like that?

That's the funny part, because ships don't 'sink' below a curvature. Scopes will allow ships to be seen, after the human eye cannot see them.

Atmosphere prevents objects in the distance from being viewed, at a certain distance, even with scopes. Objects don't go below any sort of 'curvature', though.

Those who first claimed the Earth was round said ships disappeared from sight, because of 'curvature'. That was their 'proof'.

They didn't prove anything, except that they were full of s^*^t .

LOL, indeed.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I've heard it been ridiculed, and mocked, as a goofy opinion, back when I was in 2nd grade.

And that was what... like 5 years ago?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I've heard it been ridiculed, and mocked, as a goofy opinion, back when I was in 2nd grade.

And that was what... like 5 years ago?

Your reply is about 2nd grade level, anyway.

Thanks for trying, but I'll take it from here.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

LOL the stage is yours brother

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It's been his for ages. He's just about the only person who takes his unscientific nonsense seriously and who keeps this silly thread going. Perhaps he made a bet with someone about how long he can string this waste of bandwidth along?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Such as the 'unscientific' instruments on airplanes, which measure it as being a flat Earth...but who cares about all
that, right?

Look, folks, them ships just vanished below the curvature, how's that for 'proof'!!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Such as the 'unscientific' instruments on airplanes, which measure it as being a flat Earth...but who cares about all
that, right?

Look, folks, them ships just vanished below the curvature, how's that for 'proof'!!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

that, right?

Erm, if a ship vanishes over the horizon, that means that the Earth is curved. Which it is.
(Yawn)
You are no longer as amusing as you used to be. We need to let this thread die. 71 pages of nonsense is a bit much.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Antarctica doesn't exist as they claim it? Really. That would be news to a friend of mine who spent some time at McMurdo Base in Antarctica...

Which maps, by the bye?? I don't suppose you'd care to link these oh so accurate maps...since they, seemingly, prove your hypothesis?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

That's the funny part, because ships don't 'sink' below a curvature. Scopes will allow ships to be seen, after the human eye cannot see them.

Really want to show proof of that, the bottom always goes first, at sea level a person around 6ft tall the horizon is around 3 miles away a LARGE ship is still visible no scope required but still disappears bottom first,so if a ship or boat goes out of sight please directs us to a video showing it brought back into view AFTER all of it is hidden by the curve.

Also if YOU were higher up than the person at sea level the boat would still be in view.

Also how is it an aircraft flying just gets gradually smaller and smaller as it gets further away and they can be seen a lot further than 3 miles away

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

None of these flights pass directly over Antarctica, that's the problem.

Show me proof that flights fly over the South Pole, if I'm wrong.

Read the Quantas link? They do fly over Antarctica - directly over it, for many hours.

South Pole? You are just moving the goal posts there. You said that there were no commercial flights over Antarctica, I showed that you were mistaken.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

The ancient maps were accurate, so why can't anyone address this?

Would those be the ancient maps that said "Here be Dragons"? Were the "Dragons" real?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

that, right?

Erm, if a ship vanishes over the horizon, that means that the Earth is curved. Which it is.
(Yawn)
You are no longer as amusing as you used to be. We need to let this thread die. 71 pages of nonsense is a bit much.

You can't see the 'vanishing' ships with magnification, then?

Have a look at the ships you can't see by eye, that appear with magnification, online. If you need sources, let me know.

When you know the ships are visible with magnification, you'll know 'curvature' doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Antarctica doesn't exist as they claim it? Really. That would be news to a friend of mine who spent some time at McMurdo Base in Antarctica...

Which maps, by the bye?? I don't suppose you'd care to link these oh so accurate maps...since they, seemingly, prove your hypothesis?

First of all, if you haven't even studied both sides of the issue, beforehand, you're arguing from ignorance.

Why don't you look for yourself, so you know what you're talking about? Look at the maps, and research everything, instead of asking others to do your homework for you.

I've done my own work, and you should do the same, if you want to discuss this matter properly.

You're like a kid in school, who wants the teacher to do your tests, because you're too lazy to make the effort!!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

The ancient maps were accurate, so why can't anyone address this?

Would those be the ancient maps that said "Here be Dragons"? Were the "Dragons" real?

No dragons are in the maps, that's what our teachers told us, which is just a lie, told over and over, to this day...

All of our teachers never mention the ice barrier that surrounds Earth, which is shown on the maps, of the flat Earth....

They always mention dragons, or sea monsters, and ships falling over the Earth, without a barrier around Earth, so they were very ignorant, to once have believed the Earth was flat - we understand now, that ships don't fall off the Earth!!

So why hide/ignore/destroy all of their ancient flat Earth maps? No reason, right??

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
No proof of flat earth????

Clear pic of the ice wall.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Toothache

NO... clear profile of stupidity

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join