It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

USAF Colonel describes Area 51 and Inner Earth...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

ahhahaha the earth is flat , and yeh what ?

what changes , absolutely nothing

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WIZolman49

you know that most humans have been breaking the rest of us in for about 5000 years

that the earth is a sphere

also evidence is not proof !

So the Proof is testimony from a youtube video of a pilot saying

" I can see the mountains from canada to new mexico "

you do know that humans have a tendency to exaggerate on size / scale and number when they are explaining an exciting vista or experience
this in no way "proves" he can see the whole mountain range from canada to new mexico

edit on 24-8-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

Actually can you answer me one question, what if anything would be the purpose of hoaxing a spherical earth for hundreds of years ?

Also can you answer , why if the everyone was so convinced did an entire planet of humans change their mind despite being absolutely , and religiously backed that the earth was flat

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

also how can you have an inner earth if the earth is flat and not a sphere ?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

flat earth delusion cultist keep using the word " proof " - with zero idea what it actually means

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Oh please, multiple people in different continents at different times have all proved the earth is round, going back to ancient history. You can even, to this day, perform the same experiments and see for yourself if you find it difficult to believe your eyeballs and what they tell you of the world around you.

Better yet, why not start a kickstarter to find an exhibition to find the "dome / ice wall / edge" ?

the motions that FE believers go through to try and contradict evidence is staggering, but yet they simply cannot categorically prove the earth is flat with scientific facts that cannot be denied. All they have is special snowflake syndrome, which in turn attracts other special snowflakes. Once a critical mass of snowflakes is reached, they start to believe it categorically because "others believe it so it must be so", without actually having anything to back it up
edit on 24-8-2017 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIZolman49
a reply to: tommyjo

Here is NASA admitting that nobody has gone into space...

www.youtube.com...

1. The NASA spokesman who said they need to solve the issue of the Van Allen Belts for the Orion spacecraft was talking about going through the Van Allan belts is general. The Apollo spacecraft NEEDED to take a round-about and highly inefficient (fuel-wise) path through the Van Allen Belts closer to the poles of the earth.

Orion is hoping to be able to take more efficient and direct paths through the belts, which mean passing through much denser parts of the belts.

So the guy presenting this video is either ignorant to this fact (i.e., he didn't properly research the topic) OR he is being intentionally dishonest about it by misrepresenting the facts.

I'm thinking it is the latter, because the video presenter seems to be an intelligent individual. However, intelligence does not preclude him from spouting intentional disinformation in order to amass clicks and subscriptions to his YouTube channel.

2. The astronaut who said "Right now, we can fly only in Earth Orbit; that's the farthest we can go" is absolutely right. We do not have a vehicle that can take humans beyond Earth orbit and back. The Apollo CM could, but there are no Apollo CMs in use.

3. Thermosphere being too hot:
Again, either this guy did not properly research the topic, or he is telling intentional half-truths in order to amass clicks and subscriptions. His channel include advertisements, so the more subscribers and clicks he has, the more money he can make.

The individual molecules in the thermosphere can in fact get as hot as he says -- upwards of 4500 degrees F. However, and this is the important point he so conveniently ignored, the molecules are so very sparse that they cannot possibly heat up an object in the thermosphere. There just are not enough of those hot molecules per cubic inch of thermosphere to be able to transfer enough heat to an object for that object to get very hot.

There's so much more ignorance spouted by this guy, but I'm too lazy to keep typing.

You (WIZolman) are welcome to listen to him, but I think you need to do some of your own research to learn more about the things he is talking about, instead of just being a sheep and blindly believing what this guy says. Nor should you blindly believe me. Do your own research by using real peer-reviewed sources from science journals.

edit on 24/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think the earth is round but the anomalies that exist are real and arent happening bc the earth is flat. Imho I think that the earth and physics and gravity is more dependent on sound than we think and were not looking that way bc we dont understand it. We have such ego as a species to think we already know everything and RECOGNIZE everything. I didnt invent this theory and I'm terrible with names but it has been making alot of sense to me lately. Like we probably dont have to take into account the spinning of the earth for certain things bc sound is somehow controlling the outcome, not that the earth is flat.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Sound is merely compression waves in matter. Sound as you know it cannot exist in space because of the near perfect vacuum.

Try not to confuse new-agey "vibrations" and "resonance" nonsense with actual real physics

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Earth isn't flat....it's penis shaped.

#Science'd

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If the earth wasn't flat then how do you explain why all the flood waters don't just roll down the sides!?!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You got me there. Case closed?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
If the earth wasn't flat then how do you explain why all the flood waters don't just roll down the sides!?!

That's easy -- A rim of higher land all around the circumference that acts as a dam.

Not that I'm a flat-Earther, but there's the answer to your question.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

isnt that the ice wall ?????????????

a popular delusion of flat - tards

hey - parrody central :

thats why global warming is so important - if the icewall melts then teh oceans will run over the edge and the dome will fall off

there - one explaination for everything

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Isn't it the dome that holds the water in?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

no the icewall holds the water in - and the dome sits on the top of the icewall

do you want me t draw you a picture ?

warning this post = nuttier than a bucket of squirrel poo

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ooooh! Would you?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

actually can you make it a cross sectional diagram with labels and everything !

thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

that is materialism vs idealism for you , the materialism of the new era of thinkers , scientific and reductive having to have an answer for everything , but as many have said as your sphere of understanding grows as does the area of your ignorance outside.
Humans will never know the answer to everything , I think that , that is one of the reasons why we keep going and keep pushing for truth , because there is no end

we just have to accept that we will never know it all , we are arrogant and blind to that , we just have to accept there are just some things in this reality and all around it which the current level of human consciousness cannot grasp, just as humans couldnt grasp in previous epochs of human existence .
When we elevate the consciousness of our species maybe then we will understand more, many great thinkers and people of our species have done just that over time and we constantly evolve and change in that regard.
Maybe that step away from intellectual hubris is right around the corner , fingers crossed.

Aww the best

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

a reply to: oldcarpy

be VERY carefull what you ask for :

see the flat earth floats on the slurry of squirril poo - in the cosmic bucket - thats why it does not tip up

and teh icewall keeps the oceans in - and the dome rests on the ice wall

simples

this is why global warming is an issue

also - the world govts know not to drill throught the bedrock - cos squirril poo will come gushing out the hole

my work here is done

just waits for some monger to repost this on a flat tard site as " true "

edit on 31-8-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join