It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
I'm sure you realize by now that no rockets have been filmed from Earth going up towards 'orbit'.

You've told me that they have pointed out where the ISS could be seen above Earth, while in 'orbit',

Do you now wonder why, among thousands of satellites going up, and other craft....why it would be that they have never, even once, pointed out to you any of their flight paths, WHEN they were launched from Earth? Where it could be seen from Earth, at a certain time?

I don't wonder why they've never done that, and why they never, ever, will do it, either. You should know it, as well.

And of course you know that quite a few countries have lost astronauts in "space travel"

But that's all faked right?

edit on 21-7-2019 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If they died, it sure wasn't in space.

But it's hardly relevant to the point I've raised, so please address the issue, if you can...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Again - why do you think they would never, in all those missions, point out to the public where these rockets could be seen, on Earth, as they continue flying upward, towards 'orbit'? You already know they can point out the ISS in 'orbit', so you know it makes no sense that they haven't pointed out where we can see a rocket, as it flies towards 'orbit'...yes?

Yes, you do know it makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It makes perfect sense, when you realize they have never sent a rocket into 'orbit'. How could they say where we could see a rocket going towards 'orbit', unless it actually DID go into 'orbit? It's not hard to 'figure' that out, is it?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Not only have I posted video of rockets going into space before we had CGI... but I've also shown you one with someone who caught the ISS transiting the moon with a decent camera

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

It makes perfect sense, when you realize they have never sent a rocket into 'orbit'. How could they say where we could see a rocket going towards 'orbit', unless it actually DID go into 'orbit? It's not hard to 'figure' that out, is it?

except you don't understand what "orbit" actually is... lol

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Why don't you actually address the question I've raised here?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

what question?

How many times do I have to explain that you can't make a video of something going into orbit from a stationary position?

You believe orbit is floating in space... that isn't the case!!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

what question?

How many times do I have to explain that you can't make a video of something going into orbit from a stationary position?

I'm asking you once more - Why would they have never, ever, pointed out, to the public, where a rocket could be seen from Earth, after it launches?

Simple question, is it not?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

i has a better idea - why dont you explain one of your pivotal fantasies coherently .

namely your claim that [ to paraphrase ] " gravity does not affect birds . "

you keep repeating this - but never explain it

now is the time

now i realise your fantasies include to put it most politley - a skepticism of gravity

so - lets here - why your " system " that affects everything except bids - does not affect birds

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

what question?

I'm asking you once more - Why would they have never, ever, pointed out, to the public, where a rocket could be seen from Earth, after it launches?

I don't know why... but theres a sh!t ton of it out there... it can't be all CGI

simple answer... ya?

edit on 21-7-2019 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

what question?

I don't know why... but theres a sh!t ton of it out there... it can't be all CGI

simple answer... ya?

It's not about CGI, or a ton of #e out there, it is about not pointing out to the public where a rocket could be seen from Earth. That's it.

You might say you don't know why, but it's blatantly obvious to figure out, if you are not afraid of the truth. I'm not, but you seem to be, at this point. Sad.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

NO.. see a rocket can be seen from earth...

Just not from its launching point into space.... because "orbit" involves going around something...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
End Thread?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

There are far more interesting things to teach a person before he dies.

Useful things for example.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

this is the kind of idiocy flat earth cultists tie them selves into

you have realms of mental gymnastics to " explain " why the sun and moon disapear from view

but turn back and demand that a rocket should remain visible to a ground observer

ftreaking hilarious

in the real world - the vanguard was prepositioned in the atlantic - to provide track // telemepty beyond the range of KSC

detailed hear

still waiting your explaination of birds

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Right!

Like reality... especially when one doesn't understand it...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Not the godless one.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Like reality... especially when one doesn't understand it...

No one can understand reality.

Reality is all there is..... no thing is separate.

Reality is what is appearing to happen... including bodies and thought and sensation.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

what question?

Really? Really?

Do you even understand how a rocket works? Most rockets shed stages as they reach space. Once in space, the rocket splits in some fashion to release its payload such as a satellite. The parts of the rocket that don’t return to earth are labeled orbiting space junk once they become useless.

The resultant space junk is tracked.

What goes up doesn't come down: Tracking space junk from WA

November 26, 2018
Particle

m.phys.org...

The Desert Fireball Network is made up of 52 automated cameras spread across the country. They're designed to track meteors entering Earth's atmosphere, with help from citizen scientists. But that's not all they've been tracking.

"We realised early on that we weren't just seeing meteorites," says Renae Sayers, Research Ambassador for Curtin University. "We were picking up other moving objects in the sky as well."

Using images from the cameras and a little bit of maths, the Desert Fireball Network team built up a stunningly accurate map of all the stuff up in orbit around the Earth.

Now you have earth based cameras tracking the remains of rockets in space.

Are you happy now.

By the way, can you name a rocket by design that made it into space as a single unit? That is not being tracked?
edit on 21-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join