It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

how can you say its nonsense when you don't even understand how orbit works?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

how can you say its nonsense when you don't even understand how orbit works?

I understand when no rockets have ever been seen from Earth going into orbit, that it's a lame excuse for why we never see them go into orbit, that's blatantly obvious to understand.

I also understand that if 'gravity' held a rocket from leaving Earth, it would hold a rocket from LEAVING the surface of Earth, as well. And it would be a stronger hold, too, being closer to the source of that force which holds objects down to Earth, in the first place.

The whole idea of a force within Earth, which holds objects to Earth, which pulls down objects above Earth, doesn't even fit within your own argument.

What force doesn't hold a rocket to Earth, then holds a rocket from leaving Earth's 'grasp', but doesn't hold objects after leaving it's 'grasp', until it then reaches out, and 'grasps' a moon, 250,000 miles away from Earth?!

A force of pure invention, and pure fantasy, called 'gravity', of course. The absurd, conflicting solution for all problems.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Actually it fits every argument posted in this and any other thread... just because you don't understand gravity, orbit, physics, light, astronomy, biology, and likely every other scientific field... does not mean others with even a basic education don't understand it like yourself

Dude you can barely create a logical sentence...let alone an argument! How do you call anything nonsense when that is all you type

Like gravity doesn't exist because birds fly.... Like what in the F***???!?!??1

Many have posted videos showing you the very basics that you seem to lack, and you just all it all nonsense or absurd

I posted a video clearly showing a rocket going into orbit, you call it garbage...

this isn't even a conversation anymore (as if it ever was)… Its just embarrassing

kinda sad too...

edit on 1-7-2019 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Hey dingle berry. What do you not understand there are thousands of objects in space transmitting to earth. And your inability to reconcile the truth is sad and pitiful.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I also understand that if 'gravity' held a rocket from leaving Earth, it would hold a rocket from LEAVING the surface of Earth, as well. And it would be a stronger hold, too, being closer to the source of that force which holds objects down to Earth, in the first place.

Did you actually attend any science classes at school?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

The blue sky IS the firmament, which is proven when we see every object BELOW the blue sky, in daylight.

Huh?

So why do the stars and visible planets disappear once it get light enough?

The Sun, the moon, stars, and so-called 'planets', can all be seen below the blue sky in daylight, which proves they ARE below the blue sky, of the firmament.

Yes the sun can and at times the moon.

But what star other than the sun is visible at midday?

The moon is a great example, because it is seen at night, AND in daylight, at the EXACT same position in the sky, which is proof of it being BELOW the blue sky.

when you can see the moon up in the sky be it during the day or night it changes its position fairly quickly.

What a joke.

yes this is the funniest one in the thread quoted below

I support the flat Earth argument, and I post evidence that backs it up.

Your killing me

This is a total joke!

Well yes

I have know of your games for quite some time

thank you for admitting your pranks on ATS

Why would you care about the flat Earth argument so much, that you keep posting about it, and saying how it's utter nonsense, yet you never discuss aliens?

Because out Disinfo paychecks are only paid to use when we make sure the flat earth stays hidden away so we must post in these threads to deny and debunk flat earth claims otherwise we don't get paid.

everyone has to eat.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

A force of pure invention, and pure fantasy, called 'gravity', of course. The absurd, conflicting solution for all problems.

I have a simple scientific experiment for you to perform.

Take a long walk off a short pier.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Hey Turbo: Sydney, Polaris yadda yadda yadda?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: captainpudding

Well, as he/she/it apparently thinks that gravity is "absurd" i wouldn't hold your breath on getting a sensible response to any of that.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Actually it fits every argument posted in this and any other thread... just because you don't understand gravity, orbit, physics, light, astronomy, biology, and likely every other scientific field... does not mean others with even a basic education don't understand it like yourself

Dude you can barely create a logical sentence...let alone an argument! How do you call anything nonsense when that is all you type

Like gravity doesn't exist because birds fly.... Like what in the F***???!?!??1

Many have posted videos showing you the very basics that you seem to lack, and you just all it all nonsense or absurd

I posted a video clearly showing a rocket going into orbit, you call it garbage...

this isn't even a conversation anymore (as if it ever was)… Its just embarrassing

kinda sad too...

You showed me a rocket passing by clouds, that's your idea of 'proof', I suppose? Sad, indeed.

'Gravity' is utterly ridiculous, because NOTHING that opposes this imaginary force, like birds or insects, face any RESISTANCE from this so-called force. Unlike any real force would offer resistance against any sort of opposing force.

How would you ever prove magnetic force is real, if it didn't offer resistance to metallic objects which oppose the magnet?

You'd never prove magnetic force exists, same as gravity is a mythical force, which resists nothing opposing it!!

A force RESISTS opposing forces, that's the very nature of forces. What do you think gravity is opposing when birds fly in air, freely? Hilarious, indeed.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: captainpudding

Well, as he/she/it apparently thinks that gravity is "absurd" i wouldn't hold your breath on getting a sensible response to any of that.

Why would I ever think a force should offer resistance to an opposing force?

Although it doesn't offer any resistance to birds or insects, 'gravity' somehow holds onto rockets trying to go into Earth 'orbit'!

Neato.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

IF a bird stops flapping his wings do you believe it would float or fall?

Notice everything does down... not up, not sideways ever... and your nonsense about the density of air pressure is easily proved wrong... everything falls the same direction in a vacuum

flat earth down syndrome... Is just more ignorant uneducated crap

just like all of your so called arguments

And I showed you a rocket going into orbit... something you don't understand in the least... so educated yourself or continue to look like a moron

edit on 6-7-2019 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

IF a bird stops flapping his wings do you believe it would float or fall?

Notice everything does down... not up, not sideways ever... and your nonsense about the density of air pressure is easily proved wrong... everything falls the same direction in a vacuum

flat earth down syndrome... Is just more ignorant uneducated crap

just like all of your so called arguments

And I showed you a rocket going into orbit... something you don't understand in the least... so educated yourself or continue to look like a moron

A moron thinks that clouds are in orbit, which speaks volumes in itself.

Birds fly up from the surface with it's wings, and without ANY resistance in it's flight above Earth, which proves no force exists within Earth in the first place, because any actual force, within Earth, 'pulling objects down to Earth's surface', would offer RESISTANCE to a bird's flight, which OPPOSES that 'pulling force'!!

A bird falls through air towards the surface when it stops using it's wings, since the bird has more mass than air, so it falls through the less dense medium it is within, and lands on the more dense medium below air, which is the ground, or the top of a building.

It's not 'pulled' down to Earth, by any force within Earth. It simply falls through air, being more dense than air. That's why a bird doesn't face any resistance in flying upward from the Earth, since no force exists in the first place, to resist opposing forces of birds in flying above Earth!!

A magnet would pull metallic objects toward it, and would OFFER RESISTANCE if the metallic objects are forced from the magnet, which is how real forces work. They RESIST an opposing force. In what bizarre fantasy-land do forces NOT resist opposing forces, is beyond me.

How a force doesn't hold a rocket until way above the SOURCE of that force, is utter nonsense, also.

Gravity doesn't hold birds from flying, or rockets, whenever they fly near the SOURCE of that force. But, somehow, gravity holds rockets from LEAVING Earth, at a great distance from the source of that same force!!

Get a clue, sheesh.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Birds fly up from the surface with it's wings, and without ANY resistance in it's flight above Earth, which proves no force exists within Earth in the first place, because any actual force, within Earth, 'pulling objects down to Earth's surface', would offer RESISTANCE to a bird's flight, which OPPOSES that 'pulling force'!!

No... There is a downwards resistance to birds flying... they use said wings to overcome that resistance... Using something you don't know anything about... its called lift... we've discussed this before, or at least I have tried and you just ignored it... and not just once but several times in this thread alone

A bird falls through air towards the surface when it stops using it's wings, since the bird has more mass than air, so it falls through the less dense medium it is within, and lands on the more dense medium below air, which is the ground, or the top of a building.

Which I explained above because I knew your usual response... Everything falls downward, even in a vacuum... which has no air... never up... never sideways... only straight down...

It's not 'pulled' down to Earth, by any force within Earth. It simply falls through air, being more dense than air. That's why a bird doesn't face any resistance in flying upward from the Earth, since no force exists in the first place, to resist opposing forces of birds in flying above Earth!!

why does it fall downward then.... only one direction would mean theres a force acting on it, otherwise it would have the ability to drop or fall in other directions, which nothing does... maybe in your world, but no one elses

A magnet would pull metallic objects toward it, and would OFFER RESISTANCE if the metallic objects are forced from the magnet, which is how real forces work. They RESIST an opposing force. In what bizarre fantasy-land do forces NOT resist opposing forces, is beyond me.

Right... at least you're not that simple

So when YOU jump... you return to the ground... You don't take off like frickin superman... which means there IS a resistance to you jumping...

How a force doesn't hold a rocket until way above the SOURCE of that force, is utter nonsense, also.

it does hold the rocket... but said rocket has 6 billion hp... so to speak, so it has to ability to break the pull from gravity... LOL

5 year old children know this... why don't you?

Gravity doesn't hold birds from flying, or rockets, whenever they fly near the SOURCE of that force. But, somehow, gravity holds rockets from LEAVING Earth, at a great distance from the source of that same force!!

Yeah... it does... You just don't understand why because you watch YouTube for your education... LOL

Get a clue, sheesh.

Get an education... and not one from home...

In fact, Just read a frickin book

LMAO!!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They had to invent a magical force that doesn't exist, because they had to explain how Earth could be a ball, flying through 'space', and without a magical force to 'explain' everything, the 'ball Earth' claim falls apart.

A force that doesn't resist opposing forces, while near the source, until far away from the source, when they need an excuse for rockets flying horizontal to Earth, out of sight!! A rocket must fly around Earth for awhile, to gain enough speed to 'break Earth's gravity'!!

Hahaha...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

so as usual you ignore everything that was said... go on your own little rant and prove your idiocy

thanks for coming out bud...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
No need for a rocket to 'break free' from gravity anywhere before that, when it first leaves the Earth's surface, or anything like that, of course! It must be some sort of 'boundary' force, then!!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Even in orbit... objects and not completely free from earths Gravity...

They are affected by it

That reply was ridiculous by the way

Good job

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Even in orbit... objects and not completely free from earths Gravity...

They are affected by it

That reply was ridiculous by the way

Good job

Where was 'gravity' when the rocket left the Earth's surface, where the source is closest to the rocket?

If gravity is within Earth, the source is strongest NEAR the Earth, not the reverse! What a crock!

Actual forces are stronger NEAR the source of those forces, that's the reality.

So a rocket that flies straight up from Earth would already have overcome the strongest region of a force WITHIN the Earth, right? Any real force works this way.

Your 'force' is unable to show resistance to a rocket near the source itself, which is ridiculous. No force works in reverse of all other forces in the real world, contradicting all of our proven, well-known, physical laws.

'Gravity' has to be the worst excuse of all time, bar none.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Where was 'gravity' when the rocket left the Earth's surface, where the source is closest to the rocket?

Closest to the rocket... lol

always present... and affecting said rocket... pulling it down

If gravity is within Earth, the source is strongest NEAR the Earth, not the reverse! What a crock!

The force is the same on or in the earth... above earth we fall at the exact same rate, somewhere around 10m per second, per second... maxing at terminal velocity

I know you don't understand that but, there it is...

Actual forces are stronger NEAR the source of those forces, that's the reality.

You have no concept of reality... you think we live in a snow globe lol

So a rocket that flies straight up from Earth would already have overcome the strongest region of a force WITHIN the Earth, right? Any real force works this way.

No... a rocket flown straight up would eventually come straight back down... told ya this before, you ignored it like it wasn't ever said...

Your 'force' is unable to show resistance to a rocket near the source itself, which is ridiculous. No force works in reverse of all other forces in the real world, contradicting all of our proven, well-known, physical laws.

actually it does... but you seem to simple to understand the basic concepts of.... anything!

'Gravity' has to be the worst excuse of all time, bar none.

Well, as I've said before man... you can't fix stupid

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join