It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I was replying to your request for me to provide proof that the photograph in question was taken in space. Followed up by you asking me how the retroreflectors ended up on the moon. I'm beginning to think your original reply wasn't meant for me.
And just to clarify, you're aware that the moon is in earth orbit, correct? Humans have never left Earth orbit, I don't believe that's really a topic that's up for debate.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: captainpudding

I actually dont think I meant to reply to you , think i've hit reply and quote and its stuck your name in by accident !

I was probably and most likely replying to turbonium

because thats all I ever do in this thread!

One day I will make millions and use some of that cash to send turbonium into space on a rocket just to prove to him the earth is a globe and humans have been into space !

Yes I meant to say that we had been out of low earth orbit
as a lot of the FE gang dont even think we have been into or beyond low earth orbit !

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

No worries, we've all done it. However I'd recommend you invest your money in something else, I'm still not 100% convinced that Turbo is an actual person and not just some bot that someone let loose on ATS as a prank. I still haven't seen anything from them that would qualify as passing the Turing test.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

it is certainly utterly incapable of any sort of coherent response to a post that indicates it actually comprehended what was presented - but i just chalked that up to total dishonesty and religious wingnuttery

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

One day I will make millions and use some of that cash to send turbonium into space on a rocket just to prove to him the earth is a globe and humans have been into space

You really think that would convince him/her/it? Would probably just cry fakery etc. Maybe a one way trip? That would be my choice.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm still not 100% convinced that Turbo is an actual person and not just some bot that someone let loose on ATS as a prank

A religious zealot bot. Just what the world needs.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It was funny when Futurama did it . . .

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: turbonium1

We are making progress. You now acknowledge the video shows a view from earth.

You are so full of crap. Why did it take like three of four posts before you realized the video showed a split screenshot. YOU HAD TO BE TOLD. That was after like posting five or six screenshots from the video. Most people would have gave up on being utterly humiliated. You have destroyed all your credibility.

You are a proven liar.

How can you possible tell the height of a cloud from a 2D video? Clouds can be anywhere from “fog” on the ground to the upper atmosphere.

Please screenshot the moment the rocket passed through the clouds.

Since your video didn't show what I asked you for, why would I ever have addressed it?

The only reason I finally DID address it, now, is because you obviously have no clue it's utterly worthless ...

You seriously believe those are special clouds that appear higher than normal clouds, it's merely all an 'illusion', of some sort??!!

These clouds are in the blue sky, like every other cloud is....

You can't show any examples of this in reality, as usual. It's pure bs, and nothing else.

Those clouds are really there, and your absurd excuses don't wash.

That video was shot from the ground, right?

No clouds appear in videos, when planes fly at cruising altitude, in any videos taken from the ground, but if any have, show me any examples of it....

Go ahead...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I asked you for a video that actually shows a rocket going into orbit, a video that was shot from the ground....

You showed me a video which is three separate clips, patched together into one video, moron...

That alone makes it wacko, first of all.

And the video shows clouds near the craft, which is even more ridiculous.

How pathetic can it get...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Since we often see, in daylight, that the moon blocks out the blue sky, then it obviously IS below the blue sky.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Since we often see, in daylight, that the moon blocks out the blue sky, then it obviously IS below the blue sky.

no one sees that but you and your kind...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Right, we cannot see the moon in daylight, folks....

An object that looks exactly like the moon, cannot really be the moon, and nothing is even seen there...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

no we can see the moon in daylight... but as it has been explained to you before... we see the light of the sun reflecting off the surface of the moon... that's why when we do see it in the day light it almost looks transparent in places... those places would be the darker places where the blue sky is brighter then the reflection of the sun

Then again you probably think the moon changes shapes in the sky too... as if a crescent was actually floating across the sky

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Since your video didn't show what I asked you for, why would I ever have addressed it?

You wouldn’t. Because you are blatantly intellectually dishonest.

I asked you for a video that actually shows a rocket going into orbit, a video that was shot from the ground....

Ok? Name a rocket that is in orbit around the earth.

No clouds appear in videos,

Blatant lie

Onboard camera view: launch and separation of Sentinel-1A

m.youtube.com...

Again
The right side and left side videos are synchronized as indicated by lift off and stage separations of the rocket. When you see the 2nd stage separate on the right side video taken from earth, the rocket is 176 km above earth and in space.

Onboard camera view: launch and separation of Sentinel-1A

m.youtube.com...

DO YOU GET THE POINT YET!!!!

edit on 22-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

no we can see the moon in daylight... but as it has been explained to you before... we see the light of the sun reflecting off the surface of the moon... that's why when we do see it in the day light it almost looks transparent in places... those places would be the darker places where the blue sky is brighter then the reflection of the sun

Then again you probably think the moon changes shapes in the sky too... as if a crescent was actually floating across the sky

If you think the Sun is many millions of miles away, and the moon is much closer to Earth, then the Sun is behind the moon, and could not reflect sunlight off the side of the moon which faces the Earth.

We clearly see the Sun is NOT behind the moon, in fact. It is beside the moon, at a distance. Both the Sun and the moon are seen above the Earth, at the same time.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Right, we cannot see the moon in daylight, folks....

An object that looks exactly like the moon, cannot really be the moon, and nothing is even seen there...

The moon is visible during the day many times through the month. The moon is visible during a setting sun.

Then how does the moon get in front of the sun during the day for a solar eclipse.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If flat earth was real, it would deny procreation....

Right side up is not the only way sperm can swim... Else I'm just kinky like that.
edit on 6/22/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Now....

You cannot even create a credible argument on why flat earth should be taken seriously.

What is the firmament? And how does the firmament allow for the retrograde of the inner planets.

For the flat earth model, why doesn’t the sun and moon “sink” to the earth’s surface, or drift off?

Every flat earth model I seen shows the sun and moon circling at a constant height above the earth. How does the flat earth model account for the fact the moon and sun actually set and rise from behind the curve of the earth known as the horizon.

Why can’t you see the Rocky Mountains from the top mount Washington in New Hampshire, or the top of Mount Mitchell in North Carolina?

Why does the North Star disappear below the horizon when you travel south across the equator.

What is your explanation for what is seen when the ISS and Hubble telescope are seen orbiting the earth in the night sky?

Why do I have to align my satellite dish UP AT THE SKY to a specific area in space to get it to work?

Why are there areas on earth where the only why to get HBO or initiate is from a satellite via a satellite dish?

How did the reflectors get on the moon that are used to bounce lasers off of to get the moon’s distance.

You claim the moon is only 6,000 miles away? Then why not take a dirigible airship to the moon?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The rocket is seen going by clouds in the blue sky above, no higher than airplanes fly every day. In fact, this rocket is flying LOWER than planes fly at cruising altitudes.

Clouds prove this, and your lame excuses cannot change that fact.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Von Braun knew the truth, so how would you know any better than the creator of Saturn V rockets, is purely in a fantasy-land tale, of your imagination.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join