It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the biggest problem in your life?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What's my problem ?

Money number one.

Everything that I am told in the land of make believe called American politics ?

Doesn't even rate.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ex - wife=

No Money.

The rest of this stuff is just that, stuff.

I am happy and content otherwise.

When you boil life down to it's basic elements, it's pretty simple.

Having a person in your life that you love and loves you back without any conflict.

That is peace. Peace you find in yourself is the key to it all.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm lazy. And it's later than you think.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
1. Being in an undefined "Its complicated" now long distance relationship in a situation thats even more complicated.
2. Student, and other debt, along with my credit score.
3. A year ago I climbed a palm tree to saved a cat, and the tree bark ripped off, I fell 15 feet and tore all the ligaments, and tore the cartilage in my ankle. I can walk just fine like normal and I am back at 100% on that front, but I cant do anything athletic anymore as running and jumping still hurt a bit due to the cartilage tear.
4. Im a procrastinator

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think my biggest problem is usually myself. Like most people, I get in my own way.

Less philosophical: medical issues.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Procrastination with some things.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith
1. Forced to live in a society that creates more laws that make repeated offenders felons.

2. Forced to live with a felon and act as an unpaid probation officer or risk becoming imprisoned myself.

3. Forced to live in a society that believes guns protect them and not the Father through Jesus Christ.

4. Forced to live in a society that seems to respect people who have money and titles or those who can offer the alcohol or drugs.

5. Forced to buy cheap products, most made by machines.

6. Forced to live among people who operate machines that do the labor who are still worn out and genuinely physically damaged from operating the machinery/robotics and watching them/us all slowly die.

7. Forced to live next to a hospital where hundreds of young and old are dying slow painful deaths.

8. Forced to live next to a courthouse and jail that have a hypocritical justice system.

9. Forced because there is no better place to go to without the money to do so.

10. Forced to live with a human who had no empathy for my father when he lay dying. Then when he died, no empathy for me when I grieved his death.

11. Forced to save other human's lives, who would never save mine.

12. Forced to under go sexual abuse that involved mind control using radio wave frequencies and other technogy as a child in the late 70's, early 80's by professional educators who worked out of the Monterey County Office of Education. Other children were involved but were seperated. One at the age of 25, tried to seek justice through the court but was denied it due to a 7 year statue of limitation in the state of CA. Forced to continue to be plagued with conspiracy therory headlines revealing other adults and children went through or are going through the same thing and there doesn't seem to be a way to bring the perpetrators to justice as they hide and/or cover for each other.

13. Forced to live on a prison planet that prevents full ET disclosure.

14. Forced to live in ugly housing.

15. Compelled to make things cleaner or prettier or better and no one notices, minimizes it or takes it for granted.

16. Compelled to forgive, be empathetic and love unconditionally.

A poster on another forum I was lurking said in part that the negative spirit fishings in social media are actually spells. Others are using others to get people thinking negatively to bring in their goals, a new cycle, with a negative harvest. This is law of attraction spell casting. It's engaging negative emotions in people. Posts are designed to get emotions involved.

A good defense is to be aware of what your problems really are and not reacting, and then start praying, meditating and imagining a better world, and that the posters and others wake up more and walk away from the negativity and just see good happening all around them and just see all waking up and refusing to follow bad orders or be terrorists or their agents which consists of both groups or a lone poster in support of any of the above. We should also take good self care and be innocent as doves and wise as serpents. And don't put yourself in danger. Like I did here.

I forgive them in Jesus's name.

"Pray then like this: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.'" Luke 11:2–4

John 17:20-25 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you[e] known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
List for me the biggest problems in YOUR daily lives.....

I lost a leg last year to complications of cancer.
I'm just happy to have a life.
Everyday that I don't fall down is a good day.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My health and my family. My elderly parents-cannot stand to see them suffering and feeling there is not much I can do to alleviate their everyday struggles and pain. Watching my children struggle with life-but happy that they are good, caring adults. Also, all the poor animals at awful kill shelters.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Moderate to Severe Spinal Stenosis diagnosed 5 years ago
Only Over-the-Counter painkillers
Fortunately have insurance; but have the slightest understanding of the EOB I just received.... do I owe anything????
Insomnia like a MF; the pain I feel after sleeping not even worthy of sleep

But truth; there is always a plus side.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: toysforadults

Degenerative disc disease.
Ineffective painkillers.
Massive dispute with the benefits system.
Insomnia.

On the plus side I sold a book today so there's a couple of quid keeping the bank off my back.

Moderate to Severe Spinal Stenosis diagnosed 5 years ago
Only Over-the-Counter painkillers
Fortunately have insurance; but have the slightest understanding of the EOB I just received.... do I owe anything????
Insomnia like a MF; the pain I feel after sleeping not even worthy of sleep

But truth; there is always a plus side.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sorry. I'm a newbie.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Money.

edit on 8 21 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

My nephew is on a ventilator after having major surgery. He has not regained consciousness and tomorrow he is to be removed from the vent. There's nothing to be done for him. Short of some kind of medical miracle he will die soon after the helper is removed.

There's nothing anyone can do for my niece. She has the love and support of the family but must walk this path alone. All I can do is listen when she calls. My heart breaks for her. I don't have any significant problems. My Beloved is in the kitchen cleaning up the mess I made while fixing a cake for tomorrow's eclipse party.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Not enough time.

My wife and I bought an old farmhouse, paid cash. It needs work.
My wife owns another house about 30 minutes away. It needs work. Tore the roof off (was leaking) and trying to get it put back together.

So pretty much my weekdays consist of working construction all day and working on her roof after work and all day every weekend.

I have to remember sometimes that these problems are because we own 2 homes and don't have enough time to work on them because we both have full time well paying jobs.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperJosephed
Sorry. I'm a newbie.

That's OK. This lot will forgive you.

You're correct. There's always a positive side even if its hard to find.

You just have to look. I may not get out and about much these days but at least I've got plenty to read.
Possibly too much. Hehe.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'll be (semi-) retiring in less than six months, and I don't know what I want to do work-wise for the next eight years until social security kicks in.

With my pension, all I will need to maintain my current lifestyle is a position that gives me 30 hours a week at minimum wage.

So just about anything will do.

But what do I Want to do is the big problem.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Mine is finding a car for a project,problem is people want too much and I'm cheap,so the search continues,retired people become annoying too much time on our hands,oh and a broken neck,back,ankle,foot,that can't be healed

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Here's my list:

1. Job security
2. How to pay for college for my kids
3. Healthcare costs
4. Retirement (doesn't look possible)
5. Insomnia

edit on 21-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

1 wasted so much time searching for "true love"

2 im annoyed that you cant tell the difference between "personal problems" and "social issues"/"social problems"

3 i have an appointment with a lady at 11, so i have to be in Seattle ahead of time for the eclipse

4 the lady hates me for some reason

5 insomnia

Thanks, I feel better now, after talking about my problems. Man, I haven't faced these issues in a very long time. I think this was healthy for everyone involved. I feel 25 lbs lighter!

edit on 8/21/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/21/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join