It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the biggest problem in your life?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Went on a 6.5 mile hike today as I tend to do on the weekends and did a little meditation and mindfulness listening to the flow of water and buzzing of the bees, came to some clear lines of logic while doing so.

One of those clearer thoughts was the fact that I realize most of the problems we think exist and the problems we are all debating don't really exist. They are made up by the media.

Here is your litmus test to find out if you are following the MK projects or you are actually #woak or not;

List for me the biggest problems in YOUR daily lives. The things that stress you out the most.

Here is my list;

1. Money
2. Social depravity (people acting selfish and ignorant)
3. Exhausted
4. No time to do anything if I had the money to do it

There that's the top 4 biggest problems in my life and none of them have to do with BLM, the KKK, Trump or the Nazi's. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Degenerative disc disease.
Ineffective painkillers.
Massive dispute with the benefits system.
Insomnia.

On the plus side I sold a book today so there's a couple of quid keeping the bank off my back.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Cool can you link the book for me?

Sounds like you need to move to Colorado.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Not my book, just a book.
Gotta sell off my surplus UFO collection for a bit of income.

I have a roof over my head, I won't starve, this phone keeps me in contact with the outside world but that's about it for now.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

1. I'm still here instead of there.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Too many choices in life!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That I am not doing what you are doing...walking and meditating...seriously, I mean that.

My family does not include me in their discussions since the death of their family member and a will.

Alone too much

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Ahhhh. Real people problems.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Id just like to add that I thought my neighbours cockerel was just really active and excitable but I found out that there's actually two of them!

They live just over the hedge outside my window and set each other off all hours of the day! Noisy little sods!

(I'm starting to think my neighbour must be a fascist or something).

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Can't be worse than the 12 hour long fiesta's that happen at my neighbors house every Sat, Sun.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
1. Forced to live in a society that creates more laws that make repeated offenders felons.

2. Forced to live with a felon and act as an unpaid probation officer or risk becoming imprisoned myself.

3. Forced to live in a society that believes guns protect them and not the Father through Jesus Christ.

4. Forced to live in a society that seems to respect people who have money and titles or those who can offer the alcohol or drugs.

5. Forced to buy cheap products, most made by machines.

6. Forced to live among people who operate machines that do the labor who are still worn out and genuinely physically damaged from operating the machinery/robotics and watching them/us all slowly die.

7. Forced to live next to a hospital where hundreds of young and old are dying slow painful deaths.

8. Forced to live next to a courthouse and jail that have a hypocritical justice system.

9. Forced because there is no better place to go to without the money to do so.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Biggest problem for me right now is keeping pace in prepping for my CCIE lab attempt in the Autumn. Sticking to my prep plan after working long days requires full focus.

Career established so money isnt a problem. I'm living life the way I want so literally that lab prep is the biggest drama for me right now.

Also a really old cat that pees inside, that is a problem.
edit on 20-8-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Trust me I get it. Prepping for the CCNA right now.

I know nowhere near the same level but hard enough as it is, for now.

The Python and Linux courses I am taking I wouldn't exactly consider easy either but not on the level of CCIE.

For me I don't see it as a problem or challenge however I just see it as the thing I am doing. Passing is inevitable.
edit on 20-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Trust me I get it. Prepping for the CCNA right now.

I know nowhere near the same level but hard enough as it is, for now.

The Python and Linux courses I am taking I wouldn't exactly consider easy either but not on the level of CCIE.

Nice! Good luck!! Don't ever let anyone tell you that getting your CCNA or any cert you are working for is not worth it.

Which track are you doing?

I have my CCNA WiFi and CCNP Collab. The NP was fun with it being 5 exams..

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Currently taking the BSIT-Sec program from WGU.

The CCNA R&S and CCNA / Security are both requirements for graduation.

I plan on taking the security path however I read that networking experience is good to have. Makes sense considering the deep knowledge required for understanding what your looking at when sniffing packets and 802.11 pent testing and well you know..

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hearing
Walking
Standing
Seeing

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith
1. Forced to live in a society that creates more laws that make repeated offenders felons.

2. Forced to live with a felon and act as an unpaid probation officer or risk becoming imprisoned myself.

3. Forced to live in a society that believes guns protect them and not the Father through Jesus Christ.

4. Forced to live in a society that seems to respect people who have money and titles or those who can offer the alcohol or drugs.

5. Forced to buy cheap products, most made by machines.

6. Forced to live among people who operate machines that do the labor who are still worn out and genuinely physically damaged from operating the machinery/robotics and watching them/us all slowly die.

7. Forced to live next to a hospital where hundreds of young and old are dying slow painful deaths.

8. Forced to live next to a courthouse and jail that have a hypocritical justice system.

9. Forced because there is no better place to go to without the money to do so.

10. Forced to live with a human who had no empathy for my father when he lay dying. Then when he died, no empathy for me when I grieved his death.

11. Forced to save other human's lives, who would never save mine.

12. Forced to under go sexual abuse that involved mind control using radio wave frequencies and other technogy as a child in the late 70's, early 80's by professional educators who worked out of the Monterey County Office of Education. Other children were involved but were seperated. One at the age of 25, tried to seek justice through the court but was denied it due to a 7 year statue of limitation in the state of CA. Forced to continue to be plagued with conspiracy therory headlines revealing other adults and children went through or are going through the same thing and there doesn't seem to be a way to bring the perpetrators to justice as they hide and/or cover for each other.

13. Forced to live on a prison planet that prevents full ET disclosure.

14. Forced to live in ugly housing.

15. Compelled to make things cleaner or prettier or better and no one notices, minimizes it or takes it for granted.

16. Compelled to forgive, be empathetic and love unconditionally.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Me thinks the rest of us have no problems

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

List for me the biggest problems in YOUR daily lives. The things that stress you out the most.

1-Temptation

2-Sometimes I feel I have been placed on safety mode as if relinquished some abilities before visiting
and so feel my participation is limited for now...

3-Observing some leaders on this world not utilized their full leader potential due to possibly falling victim to elite based temptations.

Why care, because there are many I LOVE still learning within this school and it's sickening to consider what the classroom may look like in the future if not properly upkept by logic based leaders.
Who wants their love ones trapped in a spiritual school of pain based learning due to lack of care for future generations.
Generations globally mind you observing & LEARNING from the current adults leading their planetary processes...

3a-I also wonder about VADER but

Interesting question

edit on 8/20/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
After reading this, I realize that what I think are problems are truly not.
Best wishes for you all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join