It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea warns of 'merciless strike' ahead of US-South Korea drills

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Gothmog

You just seem to notice it due to threats from a maniac.

No , I notice because of the heightened tension in the region and the threats from the maniac in the White House.
The situation has been cooling since China voted for sanctions at the UN and issued their statement on not standing in the way of a retaliatory strike I see no reason to provoke a response from North Korea at this time.

Seems to me plenty of armchair warriors here don't understand the situation and prefer to wallow in ignorance cheering on the might is right strategy , so be it.

Why do you call the President of the US a maniac ? You speak of ignorance , but practice what you preach against .
As far as China goes , the US and China are setting up a hot-line between the 2 countries just in case little stupid lives up to his reputation. In other words , cooperating against the government of NK. Think any other President was ever capable of bringing the two powers together ? No , they didnt have the cahoneys . Period.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's time to nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Why do you call the President of the US a maniac ? You speak of ignorance , but practice what you preach against .

Why do you call Kim Jong-Un a maniac ?
Mental Health Professionals Warn About Trump.
www.nytimes.com...

Think any other President was ever capable of bringing the two powers together ?

Don't know he didn't get us into this situation but I think the other President was more capable of being President.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When you step into the 21st Century , come back and we will discuss whatever you like
What you have is not even worthy of discussion

Game over , and you exist in a pre-token age

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

When you step into the 21st Century , come back and we will discuss whatever you like

Mate , I'm in the 21st century most of you here seem to be stuck in the 18th where the only way to settle a dispute is through force , Bush showed us those days are over.

What you have is not even worthy of discussion

Really ?

Game over , and you exist in a pre-token age

No answer to your own psychiatrists warning you about your President then , guess it's a game I didn't want to be involved in anyway.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You just seem to notice it due to threats from a maniac.

No , I notice because of the heightened tension in the region and the threats from the maniac in the White House.
The situation has been cooling since China voted for sanctions at the UN and issued their statement on not standing in the way of a retaliatory strike I see no reason to provoke a response from North Korea at this time.

Seems to me plenty of armchair warriors here don't understand the situation and prefer to wallow in ignorance cheering on the might is right strategy , so be it.

There are many ways to react to this situation, and so far, the kissing Kimmys ass ploy doesn't seem to be working, he's still making nukes and threatening everyone. I don't want a war either, but letting him know how quickly he could find his country in a giant ash hole seems to be a new and inventive approach. Why not give it a try?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why not give it a try?

China.
More civilian casualties.
More instability.

Three reasons why diplomacy is the only way forward.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They will drag out their Nukes every time they want something, this is going to get old fast.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Blind hate and blind faith are 2 different sides of the same coin . And so Dark Ages .
A leader of another country threatened mine. I damn sure have the right to say whatever I like.
Has Trump ever threatened you ? Or your country if it is not the US ?If so I will gladly stand up beside you and agree. Otherwise I am done with you .
I deny ignorance and I am against hate. I dont propagate either. Or both.
Done
Next

edit on 8/20/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I'm afraid you are correct.

There will be continuous threats of nuclear annihilation from NK from now on any time they want something.
It will get old fast, and it will result in attempted nuclear blackmail.

After that...

It depends on who blinks first.

No simple solution to NKs nuclear weapons,
and eventually it will all end in a big ball of fire somewhere.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Why not give it a try?

China.
More civilian casualties.
More instability.

Three reasons why diplomacy is the only way forward.

But I thought we were working with China and their sanctions were helping? Is that not diplomacy? we exhausted our diplomatic options a while ago. Luckily, you, nor I get to make these decisions, so watching is the best we can do.
I think it would be great to let the citizens of NK realize their situation and show them they can change it quickly. But that would be a provocation and war like, so a bad idea. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

edit on 8/20/2017 by carewemust because: mouse going bad

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I find Kimmy's antics of greater interest than statues, and US hate groups. Time to visit ATS more frequently again.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

But I thought we were working with China and their sanctions were helping? Is that not diplomacy?

China are helping but want to see the status quo maintained , their statement made it clear they would only tolerate a retaliatory strike in response to a North Korean attack.
China does not want to see a united Korea.

Luckily, you, nor I get to make these decisions, so watching is the best we can do.

This is a discussion forum , no ? , we are allowed to discuss it and hold opposing views.
War really isn't an option but if the US decides to launch a strike against the Norths leadership war will ensue with consequences that could threaten us all.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes I do understand that , you think it's time to pick up where you left off ?

No but at the same time you dont ship everyone home in hopes the cease fire stays in place. You also dont stop training either.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Nothing will change in North Korea until little fatty is dead.

The USA needs to lay a clear threat; Any more missile launches or underground nuclear tests and they will strike.

No more pussy footing around with this clown.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

More provocation by the US and its allies , it's almost like the president wants to spark a conflict.

For all my imperfections and faults I thank god daily that I am not as stupid as someone who thinks it is the USA provoking anyone and trying to spark a conflict. I mean, I am the first person who will stand up and hurl accusations at that country for the heinous injustices it has wrought on the world, but this is wholly the issue of a weird little obese mental basket case who thinks his tin pot military is a match for one of the world's most primed, ready, willing and able militaries. When the time comes, I'm hoping he gets strung up like Mussolini and gets to watch the dismantling of his family's insane legacy from upside down before his piggy throat is slit.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

For all my imperfections and faults I thank god daily that I am not as stupid as someone who thinks it is the USA provoking anyone and trying to spark a conflict.

Yet you believe the rest of the nonsense you spouted and added the usual insults for good measure , stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Mmmhmm well whatever you say honey child, you're the one who thinks poor ol' North Korea and fatty pig asian is being antagoniszed into developing, testing and threatening to use nuclear weapons

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Mmmhmm well whatever you say honey child, you're the one who thinks poor ol' North Korea and fatty pig asian is being antagoniszed into developing, testing and threatening to use nuclear weapons

I had to quote this gem of a sentence ....

Now read it again and ask yourself if we are evolving as a species .

<< 1  2    4 >>

join