It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon wants to start new extreme right network

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So, I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks. You would think that Bannon would have learned something after being sacrificed by Trump after the Charlottesvile fiasco for being seen as the mouthpiece for the extreme right. But apparently not, the new rumour is that Bannon wants to start a news network even more right-wing that Fox. The last thing on earth we need is more right wing propaganda in this country. The last 25 years of right wing media have completely transformed this country from a wonderful place to an insane asylum disintegrating into a third world, feudal, hellhole before our eyes. Adding more gas the the fire will only cause more delusions and make it even more impossible to save our nation.

www.businessinsider.com...

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Thanks for bringing it up! I am researching on how to donate!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

bwaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Bannon was not a sacrifice. He had already tendered his resignation on August 7th. Long before Charlottesville. But keep telling yourself whatever you need to help you sleep better at night.

Do you genuinely think the right wing media is to blame for the current state of events? Wow. Just wow. And I'm not doing the blame game thing here. If anyone spends anytime looking at MSM new stories, broadcasts, and the divisive narrative that is being pushed it is crystal clear the left are the ones pushing this agenda.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The last 25 years of right wing media have completely transformed this country from a wonderful place to an insane asylum

So for the last 25 years, media has been dominated by the right? Am I understanding you correctly here? There has been one rising ideal that is getting more and more one sided coverage by the MSM and you are saying it is a conservative message?

wow

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's beginning to become more like ME countries. Fight each other, destroy things..... make people afraid....
Rule by hatred and fear.

Instead of us influencing them on how to have a peaceful country, they seem to be influencing us on how NOT to.

Trump is contributing to this. He needs to go out the door, and on to Russia, or wherever he might fit in these days.
It's not here.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

bwaaaaHaHaHa

Sorry bud. You're always so polite to me.
edit on 8/19/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

1), I wouldn't watch or listen; I don't read Breitbart. All too repetitive.

2), "The last 25 years of right wing media have completely transformed this country from a wonderful place to an insane asylum disintegrating into a third world, feudal, hellhole before our eyes."

What right wing media are you talking about? Fox? Thats "ONE". You leftists have CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, WAPO, the NY Times, Time Mag, Newsweek, and a host of crap bastard Online News/Opinion news sites like HuffPoo and Salon. What's worse is that purely informational type sites like the Smithsonian Magazine are replete with leftist Kool Aid.

3) That leaves the "rest of us", who are neither right or left with One America News, Coast to Coast AM Radio, Truthstream Media and Mad Magazine.

And you're correct, the country is degenerating very quickly into a third world hell hole. Think its bad now? Wait for the backlash against Trump and some lying leftist globalist Marxist gets elected to the "White House", (gotta rename that building that's for sure, and paint it purple).

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

LOL yet he is probably more liberal than most Democrats.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well with all the left wing nonsense News Channels, I guess we need more right wing nonsense News Channels to cancel them out.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I think conservatives should just abandon the main stream media business and go completely alt media. For some reason I can't even stomach watching FOX as I think they are just as bad as the rest. Just like our crap options when it comes to elections, FOX is a token station to give the sheep the impression that MSM isn't completely biased, which they are.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the notion that MSM is conservative. I keep on looking for the bizzaro world portal this person must have gone through.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Well with all the left wing nonsense News Channels, I guess we need more right wing nonsense News Channels to cancel them out.

Ummm...that's right...pump up the white noise volume...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sadly CB your 25 year assessment of the assault by right wing pundits can be seen pushing the false meme of the ''liberal press'' for longer than that. And sadly again, so many of the people on these boards were not even alive before the ''air waves'' were alive with this propaganda.

The liberals of the sixties struggled against the system and revitalized the spirit of rebellion against the establishment that was the fuel for our battle against entrenched tyranny. As a number of the things they fought for became common place in society, the spirit of rebellion carried on and the youth that were pulled into that spirit looked for leaders to guide them in their rebellion. As the liberal activists of the sixties and seventies began to take their places in the work force that spirit of rebellion was left to the shock jocks of the eighties. The underground conservative radios of the time offered them guidence. And the biggest message they pushed our of their studios, was that the press, the media was liberal.

The msm was never liberal because it would have undermined their basic and fundimental objectives, objectives that are firmly rooted in the decaying capitalist system, so that now we have a couple of generations of rebels who live in an up side down world.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I think conservatives

What are 'conservatives"? I'm not sure I know anymore. I grew up in a republican household, but this ain't it.

My parents weren't racists, and didn't mind paying taxes to feed the hungry. They would be liberal by todays standards?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Anyone think this was their plan, let him go to counter "Fake News", but Liberals, #TheResistance think this is their winning

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

And that is what a lot of the confusion is anymore isn't it? Definitions.

I wonder what would be the easiest way to simplify this because it is black and white.

Maybe a new approach is needed here. Could it be as simple as fantasy compared to real life? One side is trying to create a fantasy of what this reality actually is and the other side recognizes life is not a rainbow. The more a person tries to treat life as a rainbow of goodness, the more confused and angry they become because it doesn't reflect reality. It never will.

I have been trying to determine why a person identifies with left vs right (until better labels are introduced, left and right are simple definitions for people without an agenda).

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: angeldoll

And that is what a lot of the confusion is anymore isn't it? Definitions.

I wonder what would be the easiest way to simplify this because it is black and white.

Maybe a new approach is needed here. Could it be as simple as fantasy compared to real life? One side is trying to create a fantasy of what this reality actually is and the other side recognizes life is not a rainbow. The more a person tries to treat life as a rainbow of goodness, the more confused and angry they become because it doesn't reflect reality. It never will.

I have been trying to determine why a person identifies with left vs right (until better labels are introduced, left and right are simple definitions for people without an agenda).

Identity politics is ALL ABOUT Labels!

Remember IBM during Hitlers reign where they cataloged people?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well if you look back at history, when Bill B J Clinton was in office, FOX NEWS was not even a thing yet.

There needs to be more and more right leaning media to offset the 90% leftwing agenda spewed by the media today.

The market will demand it, and only the shrewdest will survive. That means the sloppy networks who cannot get ratings will be left behind. So long CNN, unless they reinvent themselves they won't make it another decade in the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Thanks for bringing it up! I am researching on how to donate!

I hear he's buying stormfront. I'm sure they'll appreciate your patronage.

Maybe you can start a Tiki fund.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

thank you. I'm glad I addressed that question to someone sensible, although I disagree with the surreal reality you think liberals live in. It's all too real to me. At times, painfully real.

May I tell you how the 'alt-right' comes across?

A wall to keep out brown people from Mexico right on down to the end of the continent. Prejudicial against people based on color. Doesn't matter who you are or what you are. Keep out.

A muslim ban to keep out people of the largest religion on the Planet. Prejudicial against a religion whether they are a terrorist or not.

If you are poor and need food assistance, you are a sorry piece of crap who should get off your worthless ass and get a job. If you have one, and still can't afford groceries, get a second job.

If you can't afford heath care, which even the middle class sometimes has difficulty paying, then you probably aren't worth saving, we don't care how sick you are, or bad that car wreck buggered you up.

If any country crosses us, we will blow them up. We have nukes and we aren't afraid them to use them.

I'm just telling you. That's how the alt-right comes across to me.

eta: And that's NOT the old GOP.

edit on 8/19/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join