It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 police officers shot in 3 US cities Friday night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: incoserv

These are dangerous times to be a police officer. I think a lot of it is due to a few police officer who are too quick to use their gun and use excessive force. They've hurt the reputation of many good police officers across this country. I don't doubt much of the excessive force is due to the constant weekly frustration police officers face on the streets. Police are only human, and you con only push someone's button enough times until they crack.

I think too many times, a simple traffic stops turns into the driver being confrontational with the police. I think Attorney Joey Jackson said it best. He told his sons if they ever get pulled over, to answer the police officers questions and not to be confrontational. They can always make their case and complaint in court at a later time.

No such thing as a good police officer in the US anymore.

Well that's a lie.

Very much not a lie. If there were good police officers they would out the corrupt ones, yet they don't and they never will. If you believe there are good cops, I feel sorry for your backwards thinking.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

It is not that easy and many times that is exactly what happens. There are bad people in ALL jobs. However, saying there are no good cops in the US is simply ignorant. No other reason.

<< 1   >>

join