It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham Mayor's private company Gets City Contracts to Demolish Historic Structures

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Bell also has been accused of being anti-preservation, as his company, UDI, gets many Durham contracts to demolish historic structures.

en.wikipedia.org...(mayor)

When I read this the other day, I began to wonder if his company may have paid the "protesters" to tear down the monument of the Confederate soldier. Bell is black, btw. It makes sense that he would have a big interest, both philosophically and monetarily, to demolish historical structures and artifacts from the Civil War period of our nation's history.

I haven't been able to find much info about UDI. I wonder how many other mayors, aldermen, councilmen, governors, etc. own companies that do this sort of thing?

This is how politicians get so filthy rich. They set up these corporations under the guise of helping the community develop...and perhaps they do do some good things....but somewhere among all that you can bet their palms are getting greased.

UDI/CDC (Community Development Corporation

Be Careful Who You Vote For (even locally....even mayors, aldermen, councilmen)
edit on 19-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The mayor is a soros puppet.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lack of local leadership standing up to fascists. Now throw in some good old crony capitalism and we have the perfect dessert.

The more the idiots are offended by history the more money the Mayor makes....

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Looks like that Mayor has some dirty little secrets that need to be exposed.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Lack of local leadership standing up to fascists. Now throw in some good old crony capitalism and we have the perfect dessert.

The more the idiots are offended by history the more money the Mayor makes....

I would love to see how many local and state politicians have some kind of vested interest in "community organizing" efforts to destroy our historical monuments and replace them with something that will grease their personal palms.

I think it is worth investigating who is involved in these community development corporations, who sits on their boards, and what connections they have to bigger-fish politicians and social instigators. (Personally, I smell a Big BHO fish.)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The Mayor is only following the repubs and dems in congress. They do as they are told and they get stuff, like seats on boards after they "serve" the US citizens and lobby money. This is legal but not moral.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote

He is also more than likely a racist too.
Or at least has a racist past.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
Who isn't these days?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yep, thats how they get rich while turning the cities into cultural wastelands.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Race Baiting thread.

Bell is black, btw. It makes sense that he would have a big interest, both philosophically and monetarily, to demolish historical structures and artifacts from the Civil War period of our nation's history.

Skin pigment has nothing to do with it. No town mayor wants to have to deal with the threat of a riot over monuments.

So the Globalists plan is working.

They get everyone to erase their history on their own volition.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Race Baiting thread.

Bell is black, btw. It makes sense that he would have a big interest, both philosophically and monetarily, to demolish historical structures and artifacts from the Civil War period of our nation's history.

Skin pigment has nothing to do with it. No town mayor wants to have to deal with the threat of a riot over monuments.

So the Globalists plan is working.

They get everyone to erase their history on their own volition.

But is he "sharing" the profits equally with the taxpayers ?

BwaaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So anybody think the world will be a better place without soros lol

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Conflict of interest much ?.... I hope someone investigates that !!!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
All this destroying of history, culture and heritage reminds me a lot of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451.

top topics

join