It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HuffPost slammed for racy Steve Bannon headline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Dudemo5
So someone called Bannon "not Jewish."

I didn't even realize he was Jewsish...

Is Bannon Jewish or what? Serious question.

He's Catholic. The trouble with Bannon and Jewish people, is you need to ask yourself is Bannon anti-Semitic, if he is why does he and Breitbart appear to support Israel as a state, then throw in the 'alt-right' as well to add to the confusion. As I see it, the Huff Post put up the headline as a joke with a jag in it, as well as having the convenience of a Beyonce lyric with 'Boy, Bye' to run/pun with it.
Bannon is crafty enough to allow people be convinced he is anti-Semitic, and therefore those peoples 'failings', not his, while that doesn't mean he isn't anti-Semitic in the end up. Confused?
It's probably safer to say that there are Jews they like, and Jews they don't like in the Breitbart twisted philosophy.
At the end of the day it's all about power grabbing if they can...nothing new under the Sun.

That's way too confusing for me to know whether I should be offended at the headline...

I mean, in and of itself, the term "goy" doesn't exactly inspire outrage. It's hard to imagine Huffpo suffering any lasting damage from this.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't like the double standards in this area of liberalism, and in identity politics. a reply to: Arizonaguy

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Do you realize how many people Googled "Goy"?

Yea, Huffingpaint post is DONE!

HuffPo will be just fine.

Bad move on their part, but it will be forgotten by most by Monday.

really?.......after all the s**t that has come out of trump's mouth, week after week, month after month, THIS was that horrible?......national inquirer uses more invective language, and that is in every market, and quick stop.....shakes head

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The Huff post use to be a decent blog but has turned into a liberal tabloid that exaggerates news and is unreliable.

The best liberal sites are usually established magazines like the New Yorker or The Nation.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't think so.
If saying one off thing gets you gone trump should be long gone by now. So no. They're not going anywhere.

They should have said something about his meth face. What a mess.
I wouldn't get within two feet of him in case what ever he has is contagious.
He's disgusting to look at.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

No not anti semitic. It's using a Jewish word. I say oy vey now and then. Because I was raised in very diverse New York city and had lots of Jewish friends. They picked up a mama mia or two from me too. .
It was in bad taste but not anti semitic.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yup.
Not so easy to swallow is it?
Now you know how we feel when trump the rump gets a pass every friggin time he does or says something stupid or nasty or crazy.
Welcome to my world.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Sure they will. Don't be silly.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yup.
Not so easy to swallow is it?
Now you know how we feel when trump the rump gets a pass every friggin time he does or says something stupid or nasty or crazy.
Welcome to my world.

Lol, do you know how much of a lil baby you come off as with this post?

60 going on 16.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join