It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Christians Support Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You know, I have issues with anyone who turns to armchair religious analizers to determine how they should think about anything. If someone believes they need somebody else to tell them how to Christian, they're doing it wrong. Read your Bible, make up your own mind, screw the rest.

And yeah, I voted for Trump, would vote for him today if it was the election, and have every intention of voting for him in 2020... and I'd consider myself a Christian. No, I'm not Jesus Christ, not perfect, and certainly not into the commercialized establishment of modern religion... but if what I'm doing isn't enough to keep my soul from hell, well I reckon I'll just have to walk into hell and burn the mother to the ground to make room for a new heaven.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
religious analizers

I laughed

I'm not sure any politician "should" get much support from a Christian, but its a wacky, wild world.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: StandingTallForChrist
bknapple32

Are you counting the millions of illegal votes Clinton bused in?

No. Cause those are made up and without fact or merit.

What if I gave you a phone number you could call, and hear the first hand account of one of the countless bus drivers who were paid to bring illegals into Nevada from California to flip the electoral??? Guess what, it worked. It happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

I rely on facts. Not creepy bus drivers on my cell phone.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

religious analizers

I laughed

I'm not sure any politician "should" get much support from a Christian, but its a wacky, wild world.

You know what happens when Christians don't get involved enough?

Gay Marriage.

Transgender this and that.

You are BORN gay but get to choose your Gender.

How insane.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Whats not christian about trump, he brags about grabing womens pussys, hes been married a couple of time, he lies all the time, sounds like a 21st century christian to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It's actually a local radio show host who investigated. He's not that creepy.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I bet him and Alex Jones can share some stories then. Enjoy la la land

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Whats not christian about trump, he brags about grabing womens pussys, hes been married a couple of time, he lies all the time, sounds like a 21st century christian to me.

Sounds like every christian in History... ever read about the Apostle Paul?

link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

religious analizers

I laughed

Trump has become a cult figure and fits in perfectly with Christian theology/ devotion as a savior archetype. Believe me...

They even have shrines....

edit on 18-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Its easy to say there is no evidence, when you simply close your eyes and run the other way when it is presented.

And you say I live in LaLa Land? Try following the evidence once and you might be amazed at what you discover.

Hillary and the media are not your friends.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Didnt vote for hillary. I watch ALL and EVERY form of media I can.

Again- facts are your friend.. I suggest you get some- you know-- aside from talking about some guy you can have call me that drove busses.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I chuckle every time a "christian" says anti gun is against their values

Well they are stupid, Jesus told a Roman soldier to do no violence, and they claim to be pro-life but are obsessed with weapons of death and bombing and torturing people.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I chuckle every time a "christian" says anti gun is against their values

Well they are stupid, Jesus told a Roman soldier to do no violence, and they claim to be pro-life but are obsessed with weapons of death and bombing and torturing people.

He also told the Disciples to go buy swords.... so I guess you can cherry pick what you need

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No Christian should support Trump.....EVER!!! His administration is backed by firm believers in the Seven Mountains Mandate, which states that Christianity should permeate and control all 7 aspects of American culture via legislation. The title, "Seven Mountains" should be a dead give away. Just read about the Harlot seated on the Seven Hills in Rev 17.

Trumps admin also has real ties to Putin, who is currently trying to appeal to the Russian Orthodox Christians via the Third Rome Doctrine. Many Russian Orthodox groups believe that Russia is destined to become the next Holy Roman Empire. Putin us playing the "opiate of the masses" card.

Protestants have been proudly thumping their Bibles over this stuff for generations. "Beware of the Revived Roman Empire, and the Harlot which sits on Seven Mountains." Now those same hypocrite Christians don't even see it creeping up under their own noses.

edit on 18-8-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Anyone who represents a religion to me in a debate has been cherry picking from their formal book my entire life.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

No Christian should support Trump.....EVER!!! His administration is backed by firm believers in the Seven Mountains Mandate, which states that Christianity should permeate and control all 7 aspects of American culture via legislation. The title, "Seven Mountains" should be a dead give away. Just read about the Harlot seated on the Seven Hills in Rev 17.

Trumps admin also has real ties to Putin, who is currently trying to appeal to the Russian Orthodox Christians via the Third Rome Doctrine. Many Russian Orthodox groups believe that Russia is destined to become the next Holy Roman Empire. Putin us playing the "opiate of the masses" card.

Protestants have been proudly thumping their Bibles over this stuff for generations. "Beware of the Revived Roman Empire, and the Harlot which sits on Seven Mountains." Now those same hypocrite Christians don't even see it creeping up under their own noses.

So it is your thesis that having Trump as President is going to usher in the Second Coming of Christ?

AWESOME!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well, that's what they thinks gonna happen. They are dominionists after all. Just look at Bannon and his "Fourth Turning" propaganda. Personally I think they're all full of spit. They're going to put us into a new dark age trying to bring Christ back, just like Crusaders tried around the 1000th anniversary of Jesus' death.

We're coming up on the 2000th anniversary of Jesus' death. Seems like history is right on track for repetition.

edit on 18-8-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I'm sorry, who is "they" again?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Re-read my first post. Use context clues....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join