It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raw Truth About WHY Charlottesville Happened - The American Crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: muzzleflash

Fine observations Muzzle. While I find a number of points debatable, one point for me at least is indisputable.

we need to take back control of the government and prevent corporations from usurping everything.

I would like a debate on any points.

My goal here was to shift the discussion into more rational realms of thought.

Instead of everyone arguing about left v right, nazi v antifa, white v black - I would like people to argue about why it's so easy to mind control people into gibberish like this and what elements of our society facilitate an atmosphere conducive to the formulation of this crisis.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hahahaha, I was clapping and laughing, you wrote such a good story there.

Love the way you characterized it.

The "heroes" are basically like Baron Zemo's Thunderbolts, they were actually villains pretending to be heroes to succeed in a treacherous plot while having public support.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

and yet, a thousand or more have enough resources to waste to travel to charlottesville to terrorize???
or are you not including the (dis) Unite the Right people?

part of the problem is that the people have gotten use to the idea that they should have the right to stick their nose into things that don't concern them.... like what a city council in a state they don't even live in decides to do with a statue in their park.
one state decided that they should have that right when it comes to statues and took it away from the communities to decide, the state is protecting them, which I guess is in their right to do.. a statue was taken down illegally, the vandals were tracked down and arrested..
gettysburg national park had made it clear, theirs will be staying... and be protected, anyone defacing, destroying or in any other way harming them will be prosecuted.
charlottesville decided that this particular statue should come down, and all hell broke lose... because some didn't want to accept the decision that the governing body who had the authority decided...

edit on 17-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Grambler

Hahahaha, I was clapping and laughing, you wrote such a good story there.

Love the way you characterized it.

The "heroes" are basically like Baron Zemo's Thunderbolts, they were actually villains pretending to be heroes to succeed in a treacherous plot while having public support.

That's basically the way I see it except that the heroes that are actually the villains are merely the useful idiots being used by the communists to change the U.S. from within. I'm not saying it's Russia, but can you see how that particular boogie man faded away into an internal struggle between the right and left here at home? I wonder why the focus has shifted like it did? It wouldn't do well for the plan to succeed if people began to suspect a communist plot would it, esp. after it took so long to come to fruition?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
My goal here was to shift the discussion into more rational realms of thought.

So as long as we agree with your opinions we are being rational. How come the people who think they have the most common sense turn out to be the ones with the most irrational beliefs.

God gave us two ears and one mouth. I think you need to use them in that proportion. You have a lot to say but you seem incapable of listening. Maybe what is agitating the people in the streets is completely outside your comprehension. And how would you know. You are so confident in the absolute truth of your bigotry and prejudice you simply can't possible see or accept a contradictory point of view.

If you want to know why black people in the city are so angry maybe you should listen to what they are saying for a change rather than come up with delusion conclusions you claim are rational and concrete.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I hear the communist argument a lot. The way I understand communism there are no privately own corporations. Just what exactly is going to happen the will remove the CEOs from power? Because the way I see it we are about as far away from communism as you can get and still have a currency with any shred of value. Wealth inequality in this country is at all time highs. Don't you think if we were heading towards communism there would be more equality not less. Every year the rich get richer.

The problems with this country are not rocket science. The lobbyists force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing. The CEOs own the lobbyist. In reality, the corporations ARE the government. Here is a an interesting quote on what it means when corporate power is merged with the government:

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

We even have labor camps in this country. Corporately owned prisons are contracting our prison labor to other corporations. What is happening in this country makes WWII Germany look like kindergarten. What are the unintended consequences of allowing the privatization of our prison system?

But that's okay because change will eventually come on its own. Marx always said laissez faire capitalism is always followed by communism. This is because unfettered greed would result in the government's currency collapse. Once the government's currency collapses, people in the bread lines will DEMAND MORE government not less. See you in the breadlines comrades!

edit on 17-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

At one point you mention Trumps economic stratetgy.. I had hopes that his vaunted business genius might be worth giving him a chance. He promised to gather the best and the brightest and to hit the ground running. But now we see his economic council imploding. And why? According to council member Trumka

To be clear, the council never lived up to its potential for delivering policies that lift up working families. In fact, we were never called to a single official meeting, even though it comprised some of the world’s top business and labor leaders.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed, if he had one, why did this council of the best and brightest not even, in over half a year, have one official meeting?

But even that is irrelevant in relationship to the issue of how easy it is to use mind control on people. I agree with that observation completely. So much so that it is an issue I like to learn about. I have liked learning about it for over 45 years. At that time I had managed to extricate myself from a religious cult and vowed to myself to understanding what had happened to me that I should have been so,as you say, easy to be mind controlled.

One thing I can speak to confidently is that discarding one source of mind control only opens up an opportunity for another manipulator to enter. And one always will, one after another after another. For those who have become aware of it, of the mind control, the emotional control, continuance of neurologically implanted and patterned memories that control and limit our freedom, it is a continuing battle for selfdom. To maintain a veil between what is me and what is everything else. If that is what you want to discuss, Im not up to it right now, but maybe at a later date.

If what you want to discuss about it is just how the main stream media uses it, well, ah sure. This side, that saide all around the town, manipulation.. Enough enough I'm outta here for now, see ya.

r

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah, the council was never interested in passing government policies that would reduce their own wealth and privilege. This country as been moving further and further to the right since Ronald Reagan. Everyone says we have communism but it's not true. Take Hillary Clinton for example. She worked on Barry Goldwater's political campaigns when she was in college. She's not a Democrat.

At some point, this country will start to move left again. Until then "delivering policies that lift up working families" is not going to happen. All you have to do is look at political rhetoric during the Great Depression and you will know how far we have to go before working families get a "lift" from the economy:

An old English judge once said: 'Necessitous men are not free men.' Liberty requires opportunity to make a living - a living decent according to the standard of the time, a living which gives man not only enough to live by, but something to live for.

For too many of us the political equality we once had won was meaningless in the face of economic inequality. A small group had concentrated into their own hands an almost complete control over other people's property, other people's money, other people's labor - other people's lives. For too many of us life was no longer free; liberty no longer real; men could no longer follow the pursuit of happiness.

Against economic tyranny such as this, the American citizen could appeal only to the organized power of government.

Speech before the 1936 Democratic National Convention

Tyranny such as this. Until then, the American dream is just dream because you have to be asleep to believe in it! Liberty is no longer real. People are no longer free because everything costs too much and wages are too low.

edit on 17-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah, the council was never interested in passing government policies that would reduce their own wealth and privilege. This country as been moving further and further to the right since Ronald Reagan. Everyone says we have communism but it's not true. Take Hillary Clinton for example. She worked on Barry Goldwater's political campaigns when she was in college. She's not a Democrat.

An not knowing that is one of the biggest mind control, con jobs of the last half century.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I agree with you---enough to be really saddened about what you wrote.

What you don't mention is why---why has this been allowed to happen?

Because the New World Order must destroy us in order to implement their plan.

It's really that simple. I shudder to think how easy it was for them to get this far.

Trump was the first true person to oppose them---along with half of the nation and what we are seeing is a serious battle between the patriots and the globalists.

But yes, I liked what you've come up with here. I'm always into hearing new perspectives and trying them on for size.

I'm going to be thinking a lot about this.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

People are fighting each other over skin color - that solves NOTHING. Divide and Conquer. Problem Reaction Solution. We are Sheep until we stand up and become Lions.

People are fighting each other in staged events and as promoted. There is little difference between this and a set up of a traveling circus.

People that have family and jobs, don't have time for this crap, and they know that fighting some stranger is not going to improve their situation one bit. People with families and jobs are more concerned about how they are going to make next month's mortgage, pay the utility bills, get the kids back to school items, and still have gas money until next pay day, then they are some statue that they have never seen, or will rarely see.

People with families and children are angry, not with the stranger in the street, but with our lousy worthless government. The people are reaching a boiling paint as evidenced in the last election. So the government has to make a preemptive strike. They arrange through their not so secret weapon, the internet, to shift the pent up anger and frustration into a direction that spares them, and directs it inward to allow us to destroy ourselves.

We are like dogs chasing their own tails. For every one person that actually shows up at one of these organized events, there are at least 10 thousand people that don't, yet the devil can convince you that the state actors represent who and what we are as a people. Why do you think they let Trump some much time on Twitter? They would have shut him down long ago if it wasn't part their grand scheme.

We know better. We just have to act better

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss
I agree with you on everything except Trump.

Trump is not fighting against them for us.

Trump is a tool and a weapon that they are using to manipulate us. He is a very effective weapon because they can use him to control both sides. He is a very pivotal part of their plan.

We can fight this, but not by fighting each other. In fact, the only way to beat this, is to do the exact opposite. First we have to identify and recognize our true enemies, then band together to fight against them.

We don't have to look far. It is not Russia, China, or even North Korea. We have to look no further than the District of Columbia.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

part of the problem is that the people have gotten use to the idea that they should have the right to stick their nose into things that don't concern them....

oh really
kind of like all the people that swore to boycott North Carolina recently for a decision that state made?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

ya, kind of like that...
although, if I am remembering right, that involved constitutional principles regarding the personal liberty of people, and the protection of personal liberty should be a concern of every person in the country.. instead of boycotting companies in the state, which would harm everyone in the state, a better avenue would have been to petition the federal gov't to protect the rights of all americans, including those in north carolina??

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So really Charlottesville didn't happen because of Dem v. Rep, or BLM Antifa SJW v. KKK Nazi Alt-Right.

It happened because a bunch of racist who were emboldened by the racist campaign run by our racist in chief. Sure it has nothing to do with race that's why they chant "Jews will not replace us" and label every nonwhite as an animal.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

lol
pick and choose much
what a joke

and the protection of personal liberty should be a concern of every person in the country

like 1st amendment personal liberty?

edit on 18/8/2017 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join