It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary Shows what they claim to be F-117 comp

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So I was watching a documentary on the black budget of the US government. They were pretty much just going over costs and recently classified craft. Including the A-12 which is a bird that should have been build. 5 billion to develop with nothing to show for it seems far fetched.

Anyway I copied to pain since you can't really save pictures from youtube. Let me know what you all think.

F-117 companion possibly. I will not sure 100%, because who really can say seeing as how its still classified. That picture is said to be the correct picture though.

edit for YT link around 22 minutes in
edit on 17-8-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Do you have a link to the documentary?

Lol nvm thanks for the link - I'll have to check this out!
edit on th20178-0500fCDT072017Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:18:17 -0500 by SonOfThor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Nope. That would have been a Navy aircraft, the companion wasn't Navy.

God, they didn't find a single "black" program they didn't like and aren't convinced is real, did they. I had to stop watching after they got to the "SR-75 Penetrator". And I started from the 22 minute mark.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Talking about aurora now. All the known stuff about the booms. You know for a fact companion wasn't launched from an aircraft carrier? Although if I recall they were flown out of the UK. So I think that's correct.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I also know what they look like, and that ain't it. Both aircraft were built for the Air Force. The only time Air Force pilots flew of a carrier was when they were flying EA-6Bs a few years ago, doing a transfer program.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I never was clear on the companion's purpose. Was is targeting? EW? What did it supposedly do?

Also, after all this time why would it still be classified?
edit on 17-8-2017 by PhantomTwo because: thought of something else to ask

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomTwo

I think its main purpose was to fly ahead and get targets, and jam any radar or sam sites.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomTwo

Several things. Mostly it was playing bird dog for the F-117s.

It's still classified because it's still in use, or it was a couple years ago.
edit on 8/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Yeah I recall you saying you saw the picture that was scrubbed from the net.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's Michael Schratt. He's a UFO researcher and claims to have insider connections to special access and "black " programs.

I've always enjoyed his presentations but have taken them with a large grain of salt as he has never provided any hard proof of any of his research.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Yeah, the few minutes that I watched, he made all the usual wild claims that have never had a shred of evidence, or had anyone I've ever known talking. And some of them hinted at some wild programs.

I especially enjoyed "The Flying Artichoke" that was supposedly seen by multiple people at Plant 42 and Holloman.
edit on 8/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I don't know about the companion, but there's gotta be some black programs that do things like 'detecting radioactivity in a stealth like manner' or insert the ISA dudes (or whatever they call them now) when it's too risky for a Hercules drop

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

If they're out there, I almost guarantee they aren't like what he's showing. They'd be kept well away from populated areas, and if they had to be flown somewhere like Plant 42, they'd coast in on low power, and go in early in the morning, before dawn. They'd go to great pains to keep them from being seen.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thanks Crumbles.
Judging from the responses above. There just might be something out there thats very black yet.
Never hurts to look and wonder from time to time.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

There definitely is.. Quite a few things.. Just not in this video.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

**snarf**

Thought this thread was complete..
😉

Edit: I'm not privileged to know just yet.

edit on 17-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Read through the threads, there's some amazing stuff. No one in the forums know the whole picture. But a few will lead you in the right direction..
Just by saying this video is bogus gives you a TON of clues.. via process of elimination.

edit on 8/17/2017 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/17/2017 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Precisely why i joined ATS. I took every ufo story as a aeronautical masterpiece waiting to go public... maybe.

Learned alot here.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
There are a lot of things out there that we haven't even hinted at on here yet. It's a big black dark world out there, with a lot of very interesting things in it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

And on that note...
Going outside..
Big Sky out there.🤗

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join