It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I knew and could stop NK from nuking the US, I wouldn't

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I am not Korean or Asian

Regular guy working for post office in Canada

To make things even more convoluted, I am not ignorant of North K's brutality, I know you can get sent to prison or executed by just saying bad things about Kim

Even your innocent family could get sent to hard labor for your big mouth.

In comparison I can say whatever I want about Trump or Obama, even if that psychopath Hilary was president I could probably get away with bad mouthing her 24/7

So isn't the US so much better ?

Isn't the US in the right ?

Why wouldn't I hypothetically speaking stop NK from nuking the US ?

Would you like to know the answer ?

Do you think you can handle the answer ?

The simple PROVEN UNAVOIDABLE fact is :

The US government and indirectly it's obedient tax paying citizens .......are guilty of massive genocides on multiple levels throughout not just history, but recent history as well.

North Korea and that fascist little Kim, ain't got nothing on you Americans

Now somebody will jump in to say "two wrongs don't make a right"

Ok

So why do we punish criminals for crime, some are punished severely.

Is that not called justice.

I made this thread not to fight you, but to make you think, think about morality on global scale.

If you don't care ..... lucky you..... God doesn't care either.

I care

But again, lucky you, I have no power

Come on guys, can you separate Ancient Rome from Roman citizens at the time. It was perfectly normal for citizens to own slaves at the time.

Can you separate Kim's brainwashed soldiers from the state.

Can you separate American citizens from American government.

Really ?

Those two are two different things ?

Come on man, get real

Some countries the mighty USA didn't destroy militarily, but you destroyed it mentally.

Canadian CBC spouts the same lies CNN does, our intelligence service is now just a northern branch of CIA.

On an on, the murderous and perverted empire that is the US marches forward.

After creating ISIS in Middle East

Now you will murder millions in Asia

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You are one negative, sad, sick human. The US is the most giving, caring county in the history of the world. I hope people like you get frozen up there in Canada and don't start your own little terror cell or religious group. You are truly sick.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RockyStran

Not to deter you from your rant, but it kind of fits the stereotype.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Anyone that is watching ,this is a lesson in "get banned 101"

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Are you really Canadian?

🤔

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Nice rant.

If you're going to show empathy towards North Korean citizens because they don't control the government, than extend it to any citizen of any government.

America has a lot of money, Americans don't necessarily have a lot of money.

So there are many Americans who worry more about rent/mortgage, feeding their kids, health insurance, and food more than geopolitics. Many do sincerely mean well but watch corporate entertainment "news" that play them as pawns.

You live in a democracy that is part of the free world, why don't you talk to the hypocrite Trudeau to bring your points to the UN? Or should I not hold you accountable for another humans actions?

How's the weather up there? I can see you're pretty high up.
edit on 17-8-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Are you really Canadian?

🤔

Are you really Logan ...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

What an ignorant self centered person,millions killed because you justified it?.unbelievable of the liberal basement living jerks,just once try thinking of others rather then yourself

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hopefully not, as he's now dead..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
You are one negative, sad, sick human. The US is the most giving, caring county in the history of the world. I hope people like you get frozen up there in Canada and don't start your own little terror cell or religious group. You are truly sick.

Is that sarcasm? Did you jump dimensions/timelines? A joke? What is that? Truly patriotic delusion?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

The US is the most giving, caring county in the history of the world.

Let's not get carried away... Plenty other points we could argue

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Ok so I am the bad one eh ?

Did I pull off 9/11 false flag
Did I kill a million people
Did I create ISIS to try and bring down Assad
Did I steal few trillion bucks for black ops

Did I make deals with the worst of ETs

Did I did I did I ..........

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: Justso

Is that sarcasm? Did you jump dimensions/timelines? A joke? What is that? Truly patriotic delusion?

I'm hoping it was star fishing.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Funny, that didn't occur to me,

Nonetheless facts on US empire are facts

link   

originally posted by: RockyStran
I am not Korean or Asian

To make things even more convoluted, I am not ignorant of North K's brutality, I know you can get sent to prison or executed by just saying bad things about Kim

Even your innocent family could get sent to hard labor for your big mouth.

In comparison I can say whatever I want about Trump or Obama, even if that psychopath Hilary was president I could probably get away with bad mouthing her 24/7

So isn't the US so much better ?

Isn't the US in the right ?

Why wouldn't I hypothetically speaking stop NK from nuking the US ?

Would you like to know the answer ?

Do you think you can handle the answer ?

The simple PROVEN UNAVOIDABLE fact is :

The US government and indirectly it's obedient tax paying citizens .......are guilty of massive genocides on multiple levels throughout not just history, but recent history as well.

North Korea and that fascist little Kim, ain't got nothing on you Americans

Now somebody will jump in to say "two wrongs don't make a right"

Ok

So why do we punish criminals for crime, some are punished severely.

Is that not called justice.

I made this thread not to fight you, but to make you think, think about morality on global scale.

If you don't care ..... lucky you..... God doesn't care either.

I care

But again, lucky you, I have no power

Come on guys, can you separate Ancient Rome from Roman citizens at the time. It was perfectly normal for citizens to own slaves at the time.

Can you separate Kim's brainwashed soldiers from the state.

Can you separate American citizens from American government.

Really ?

Those two are two different things ?

Come on man, get real

Some countries the mighty USA didn't destroy militarily, but you destroyed it mentally.

Canadian CBC spouts the same lies CNN does, our intelligence service is now just a northern branch of CIA.

On an on, the murderous and perverted empire that is the US marches forward.

After creating ISIS in Middle East

Now you will murder millions in Asia

Wow!!! What about Australia mate? Just asking as they say on these forums.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Much as I disagree in the strongest possible terms with the manner in which the United States has been run, and its governments interference in the affairs of other nations and regions for purely financially motivated reasons, for decades, I cannot condone what you imply here.

You suggest that if you were informed that a nuclear strike was imminent, and that you were the only person in the entire North American continent who had the slightest clue of the impending danger, that you would say nothing of it, give no warning. Regardless of the reasons why, that stance is utterly indefensible. A nuclear weapon being deployed against populated areas, means automatically, the deaths of tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, and thats just in the initial period after the bombardment, does not take into account the fallout and its effects on people decades down the line.

While I understand the frustration from which your statement comes, there is no justification for failing to warn innocent people going about their daily business, that their lives are in the most absolute peril. You can be down on the politicians as much as you like, and I would stand right beside you as you trash them, nodding sagely and passing you water to keep your whistle wet, but the moment you lose sight of your humanity enough, that you would consider endangering innocents, just so the rotten core you despise could be struck without warning, resulting also in the deaths of potentially hundreds of thousands of totally innocent people... thats when I have to tell you, something has gone wrong with your reason.

It is VITAL that ONLY those who have power to change things and refuse to for their own gain, are ever made to suffer in response to their callous disregard for others lives. It is often said that ends justify the means. This is a lie. When your ends are just, your means must be clean, achieve only the intended result, have no side effects, no collateral. We have that option now, where as we never did before. We have precision guided munitions, we have laser guided rockets, bullets you can steer in midair over stupid distances, laser weapons themselves for crying out loud. There is no need for Megadeth, unless you happen to be rocking out.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RockyStran

Ok so I am the bad one eh ?

Did I pull off 9/11 false flag
Did I kill a million people
Did I create ISIS to try and bring down Assad
Did I steal few trillion bucks for black ops

Did I make deals with the worst of ETs

Did I did I did I ..........

Neither did we. We are normal working folks. What you're saying is bigotry towards masses not involved.

You could just as well damn every Canadian for taking land from indigenous people and putting them on reserves. Or were you not part of that? The difference is I know you weren't part of it. You're a product of circumstances like the rest of us.

We would all love to be in full control of the worlds situation. But you blaming other people in a similar stance as you doesn't do any good. In fact, it's part of the western bigotry problem, and you're better than that.
edit on 17-8-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Are you really Canadian?

🤔

Absolutely

Wanna peek at my passport ? LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It made me laugh a tiny bit. I hope the OP and justso really discuss this with eachother, promises high entertainment value. Both can't be serious. A troll trolling a troll...
In the end I have a feeling we will cry about the state of humanity.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

What an ignorant self centered person,millions killed because you justified it?.unbelievable of the liberal basement living jerks,just once try thinking of others rather then yourself

No no

It isn't me killing millions

It's YOU indirectly and your government directly

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join