It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natalee Holloway Remains Possibly Found

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Remains have been discovered in a park and are currently undergoing DNA testing to determine if they belong to Natalee Holloway.

A tip was given by a man called Gabriel.

Gabriel heard the information from a man called John.

John was best friends with Joran van der Sloot, the main suspect.

Gabriel claims that Joran told John that Natalee died after choking on her own vomit after he drugged her with GHB, the date rape drug. Joran then called his father who assisted with placing Natalee in a burlap bag and burying her in a park.

A body was discovered in this park.

DNA results are not in yet.

Daily Mail
edit on 8/16/17 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Hopefully the family gets some closure on this tragic situation.

Thankfully that scumbag rapist/murder is in jail, if his equally scummy father was involved he should end up there with him.

edit on 16-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Gabriel claims that Joran told him that Natalee died after choking on her own vomit after he drugged her with GHB, the date rape drug.

Choked on something, thats for sure.

Killers never give it all up; they weren't there, they were there but didn't do it, they didn't do everything, they didn't mean for it to happen, they promise it will never happen againnn...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hopefully the family gets some closure on this tragic situation.

Thankfully that scumbag rapist/murder is in jail, if his equally scummy father was involved he should end up there with him.

The father has already died.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
The father has already died.

Damn.

Dig his ass up and dump him in an unmarked location. Scum bucket.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hmm. Strange, I was under the impression this happened in a little place called America, whose laws quite clearly state "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law", not public opinion. ( emphasis mine.)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster

Hmm. Strange, I was under the impression this happened in a little place called America, whose laws quite clearly state "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law", not public opinion. ( emphasis mine.)

Huh? She was allegedly murdered in Aruba which, last time I consulted a map, was not in the United States.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Not sure where you came under that pretense.

Here in America a mere accusation = guilty.
It is then upon the defendant to prove themselves innocent.
Proving a negative is easy you know?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Huh? She was allegedly murdered in Aruba which, last time I consulted a map, was not in the United States.

Ok, mea culpa on that one. Still, would be nice if the ideas we supposedly hold dear could be oh, actually practised?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Natalee is American, however she disappeared in Aruba (a foreign country, not a place in America) on her high school graduation class trip. Joran has been convicted of killing another women and is in jail for 28 years in Peru. He has already been proven guilty of murder, just not Natalee's. If he ever gets out of prison, he will be coming to the US to face charges of extortion.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Not sure where you came under that pretense.

Here in America a mere accusation = guilty.
It is then upon the defendant to prove themselves innocent.
Proving a negative is easy you know?

Sounds quite a bit like Encounter at Farpoint. Seems Trek was far more predictive than anyone thought.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

edit on 16-8-2017 by ronjer because: Posted reply explains before mine

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ok, mea culpa on that one. Still, would be nice if the ideas we supposedly hold dear could be oh, actually practised?

The guy is a convicted murderer using almost the same modus operandi that he allegedly used in the Holloway case. I have a feeling if he were to be extradited to stand trial his giant five-head would get convicted if those are her remains.

Either way, screw him and his rapey, murdering ass.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What are you even talking about??

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The guy is a convicted murderer using almost the same modus operandi that he allegedly used in the Holloway case. I have a feeling if he were to be extradited to stand trial his giant five-head would get convicted if those are her remains.

Either way, screw him and his rapey, murdering ass.

I think *someone* has some defensiveness regarding rapist/murderers...

I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

According to what I've read the Aruban legal system does a much better job at protecting the accused than the U.S. system.

For what it's worth, I'll add that I believe every legal system in the world currently at least claims to believe in "innocent until proven guilty" to some degree though in practice things don't work out that way in just about all of them.

Even the most volatile kangaroo court will claim they believe in all of these high minded concepts on the surface, though nothing they actually do resembles it.

It's the "court of public opinion" that is the worst court of all, because the population (generally simple minded, emotional, reactionary, uneducated, etc) will jump to a conclusion within seconds of hearing someone accused of something. This is a mix of naivety and gullability, because they assume that every story like this they hear is true especially in criminal cases (I mean who'd lie about some criminal case what's there to gain?).

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

What are you even talking about??

was admitting my error on the location. Otherwise, talking about how the suspect, regardless of his other crimes, has yet to be found guilty in court of Holloway's disappearance, and must therefore be considered innocent.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I wonder why?

Maybe it's Joran Water Head's mommy.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

if they are her remains then the family will have some closure at last.........

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
According to what I've read the Aruban legal system does a much better job at protecting the accused than the U.S. system.

To be honest even if he was blatantly getting railroaded I wouldn't care.

I would convict him just because he looks like a creeper.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join