It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Want To Fight White Supremacy - A Primer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Is it because he's white?

not at all. i'm white, myself.

rather, this thread is meant to be a source of information for people who recognize this problem and want to do something about it. contrarians are welcome to post but i dont give a # what they think, so there's not much reason to engage here.

hope that clears it up

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: nwtrucker

There's a thought... A good one, too.

On occasion....

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: fiverx313
Try reading them with Bill Hicks' voice in your head. It makes the threads much more entertaining!
I wish everyone had Celeb profile pics.

BTW, I meant that as a compliment to Grambler.

Thanks much I appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Is it because he's white?

not at all. i'm white, myself.

rather, this thread is meant to be a source of information for people who recognize this problem and want to do something about it. contrarians are welcome to post but i dont give a # what they think, so there's not much reason to engage here.

hope that clears it up

Sure does.

You want an echo chamber to agree with your racist ideas.

Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your black panther party.

edit on 14-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Sure does.

i'm sorry you feel you need my personal attention to validate you, instead of just making your case. i hope this post will make you feel more acknowledged.

but again, like i said -- the thread has one purpose, you're here for another. that's fine, but i don't have any chance of changing your mind so i don't see much point in engaging.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Good for you!!!! 25+ year old girlfriend? Sweet!

Yep, I started working the day I got that really cool SS card, 'course I suppose I should say Social Security, lest someone think another sort of SS...and haven't looked back, been too busy workin' my ass off most of the time.

That chant was a bit, well, mystifying is the right word.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Sure does.

i'm sorry you feel you need my personal attention to validate you, instead of just making your case. i hope this post will make you feel more acknowledged.

but again, like i said -- the thread has one purpose, you're here for another. that's fine, but i don't have any chance of changing your mind so i don't see much point in engaging.

Nah, I think it's more about pointing out the incongruity of posting something "to explore new concepts" without being willing to discuss the pitfalls of those concepts.

So...yea, you're just looking for an echo chamber for your beliefs. If you're not willing to defend your beliefs, why should anybody give two poops about them?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Our country’s entire social, political, and economic system is built off of the promise that poor and working class whites would always get more than everyone else — that they deserved more than everyone else. When the profits of white supremacy prove to be meager, because capitalism will always send the spoils to the top few, the anger of being cheated out of their just rewards is easily funneled into racist hate.

Haha, that is what happened literally, especially during The Reconstruction in the south. And once again during Nixons campaign , when he courted southern democrats. You see, white folks got plenty of handouts ala capitalism that helped to create that middle class. handouts that black folks didnt get, so when you see a piece like this you take exception to remember, white folks have been reaping the benefits while others havent.

American History right here, raw and ugly. Own it then you can fix it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Nah, I think it's more about pointing out the incongruity of posting something "to explore new concepts" without being willing to discuss the pitfalls of those concepts.

So...yea, you're just looking for an echo chamber for your beliefs. If you're not willing to defend your beliefs, why should anybody give two poops about them?

it's for people who want to know more, not people who want to debate whether it's even a valid concept to begin with.

believe me, if i wanted an echo chamber this site would be the last place i'd be

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Ahhh okay. "If you want to know more, read this, don't ask questions."

Seems legit.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If we just kill all white people, or put them in camps, or send them back to their own damned country, then we won't have to worry about them uppity white folks thinking they are entitled to the same rights and freedoms that we all share.

amirite?

*fistbump*

*don't leave me hangin' brah*

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: Grambler

Our country’s entire social, political, and economic system is built off of the promise that poor and working class whites would always get more than everyone else — that they deserved more than everyone else. When the profits of white supremacy prove to be meager, because capitalism will always send the spoils to the top few, the anger of being cheated out of their just rewards is easily funneled into racist hate.

Haha, that is what happened literally, especially during The Reconstruction in the south. And once again during Nixons campaign , when he courted southern democrats. You see, white folks got plenty of handouts ala capitalism that helped to create that middle class. handouts that black folks didnt get, so when you see a piece like this you take exception to remember, white folks have been reaping the benefits while others havent.

American History right here, raw and ugly. Own it then you can fix it.

Strange Asian folks didn't seem to get those handouts, yet they are doing better economically than whites.

Of course there were past injustices. But this article is pure racism, the idea that poor whites expect more than minorities and they are now struggling against that.

The idea that we are "breathing white supremacy" that its everything around us. It pure cultural Marxist garbage.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A country built for white rich men, by stealing land and killing the natives, and building it on the back of slaves, heck theres people with gray hair today that remember the good old jim crow days.

But noooooooo america is not racist, its obamas fault.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
A country built for white rich men, by stealing land and killing the natives, and building it on the back of slaves, heck theres people with gray hair today that remember the good old jim crow days.

Yep its just evil whitey that did those things.

I am sure if we go back in history we won't see any people of color doing bad things. They were all just peacfully living off of the land when evil whitey came along.

But please, keep telling us how America today is so racist.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Kinda sad that even when nobody has blamed Obama, you show up to pretend everybody did.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I am sure if we go back in history we won't see any people of color doing bad things. They were all just peacfully living off of the land when evil whitey came along.

Keep on making excuses, while the rest of us point and laugh.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Kinda sad that even when nobody has blamed Obama, you show up to pretend everybody did.

My pleasure.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Keep on making excuses, while the rest of us point and laugh.

Yes, i suppose you would laugh a fomenting racial division.

What a great person you are!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join