It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Edumakated

The state of Hawaii confirmed that the birth certificate was official and valid. That's good enough for me.

Well more specifically not that State of Hawaii but rather a Hawaiian government official named Loretta Fuddy. Ms Fuddy died a time later in a bizarre airplane accident. What is known:

1. A Hawaii government official swears that no Hawaii long-form birth certificate ever existed.
2. Loretta Fuddy issues a “certificate of live birth” (not to be confused with an official birth certificate which would include extras like foot prints).
3. Loretta Fuddy allegedly came into some extra money that she applied to her mortgage.
4. Doug Vogt revealed that Fuddy came into some extra money in a radio interview.
5. A week later Fuddy is dead and the media totally botches the story.

What conclusion are we supposed to come to? Why is it that some people who appear to have vital information about Barack Obama end up dead?

Link

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be addressing the issues in Sheriff Joe's evidence. Watch video and try again.

why don't you try googling it yourself, instead of perpetating a false claim that's already been debunked?

never mind actually... i know why you don't.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Obama's gone...Trumps in the WH now. He's dealing with Nazis CHANTING his name. A bit more troubling than a birth certificate, I would think.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Obama's gone...Trumps in the WH now. He's dealing with Nazis CHANTING his name. A bit more troubling than a birth certificate, I would think.

Shhh.

Let them continue on with their engineered distraction (they are going to do it anyways).. /shrug

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be addressing the issues in Sheriff Joe's evidence. Watch video and try again.

why don't you try googling it yourself, instead of perpetating a false claim that's already been debunked?

never mind actually... i know why you don't.

Actually, I did attempt to find some info debunking the info and nothing comes up. Anything that tries to "debunk" never actually does, it just obfuscates with other issues and never addresses the forgery points in the video. This is why I started the thread, hoping to get that debunked info.

Stating Hawaii says the birth certificate is legit is not debunking the issues with text that appear to be copied exactly from another birth certificate.

If you have relevant information, I will gladly await for you to present it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The bank was robbed but they wore masks, they got away. Oh well other things to worry about now so let's just forget it.

link   
Baracks biological father was Mohammed Subud Sumihadiwojojo. The woman who presented baracks fake birth cert was Loretta Fuddy. She worked for Mohammed subuhave Sumihadiwojojo. Amazing huh? Yeah she is dead. I expected her to be killed and then it happened. How quaint. .....

Sumohadiwojojo started the Subud cult that teaches you must be opened up so you can be entered and possessed by spirit beings. You know demons. Once you are opened, you are given a special name by Mohammed sumohadiwojojo. Baracks new name was Soebarka. Everything the alternative left states and believes is wrong. Barack is pretty much a lie, and a liar. His friends he grew up with as a youth have stated Barack was gay. Maybe he decided to start liking women...... happens every day..... lol

link   

MotherMayEye has an excellent thread here on the short form birth certificate and the fraudulent seal it contains.

Too bad no one will ever face any consequences for defrauding the American people.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's a little late to remove him from the Presidency, and his acts in government won't be cancelled out retrospectively.
So where is the gain in pursuing this point?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Wow this again.

Youd think this would have ended with trump himself saying Obama is a citizen born in this country.

The timing of this thread is an interesting time to bring back birther-ism.

So you have evidence to present?

Yep. The earth isnt flat. We have photos from space.

Same concept on the birth certificate. This has been proven time and time again. Its not on me when you bring a topic back from the dead that only the fringe ever bought to begin with

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

The bank was robbed but they wore masks, they got away. Oh well other things to worry about now so let's just forget it.

I agree, Nazis parading in the streets of America and running down and killing people with cars is a bit worrisome. More than fake news about Os birth certificate.

They have video....
edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
It's a little late to remove him from the Presidency, and his acts in government won't be cancelled out retrospectively.
So where is the gain in pursuing this point?

1. If one can confirm a fraud including its method then one can hopefully prevent future frauds.

2. If a person commits a fraud and it is proven then that persons conviction/condemnation should deter others from committing frauds.

edit on 14-8-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Except that had to have stamped a few hundred thousand certificates, so you are guaranteed to have oodles line up..

This is the dumbest conspiracy ever..

One that doesn't have a motive , nor angle.nor plot to do something. .

What would the benefit of faking obamas birth certificate??

His mother was an American citizen so that is done..

It wouldn't matter where he was born..

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Except his mother was an American citizen...

So there would be no need to fake it...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Straw poll

How many on ATS that buy into birther-ism also believe Saturday was an accident?

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Distraction much?

Seriously.

Distraction from what?

What should every ATS member be focusing on?

Go ahead, tell us all.

link   

I agree, Nazis parading in the streets of America and running down and killing people with cars is a bit worrisome.

They have video....

So then you would agree that we should just move on from all of the silly Russian/ Trump allegations. After all Nazis in the street and such.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I agree, Nazis parading in the streets of America and running down and killing people with cars is a bit worrisome. More than fake news about Os birth certificate.

They have video....

This comment is going to bite you in your ass when the other side pulls # like James Alexis Fields did. Well you never listen good luck explaining this when the time comes. Hint. Don't use lone wolf or nutjob because that would make you a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: whywhynot

Except his mother was an American citizen...

So there would be no need to fake it...

But, that is not the subject of the OP. If that is all you have to fall back on then I guess that you agree that the OP subject is as of yet unproven, as in no confirmed BC.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It hasn't just been disproven. It's retarded..

If someone wanted to fake someone's citizenship they wouldn't need to use a fake birth certificate..

They could just have ANY American citizen say he was their son born out of country..

There are a dozen better ways to fake it than..

We faked a photocopy of a birth certificate...

Lmao

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join