It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eclipse of 8/21/17 and the Daniel prophesies. Apocalypse preliminaries?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thought I would post this for future reference. So here goes.

Back in 2001 I had a supernatural experience. A full blown Daniel class religious experience. And since then I have been watching to see if what I experienced was coming to pass. So I'm going to tell you some of what happened and what is lining up in the Daniel prophesies so far.

The vision I had. The tutorial. This happened in Oct. of 2001.

9-11 had happened. And on that day I did something stupid. And the craziest thing happened. I went looking for the 9-11 disaster in the bible and I found it. And then the book screamed at me. A full blown OMG WTF moment. So after a couple of days I realized I needed to figure out what I had done. So after some study I figured it out. The prophesies of Daniel had 2 seals. And I had cracked one. And the 2nd one was mine if I wanted it. So I went for it. I tracked it down and figured it out. And then I said the hidden meaning out loud. And this is what I experienced.

I heard a ding in my ears. Like a hearing test. Then my vision blanked out to a flat grayness. And suddenly I wasn't in Kansas anymore. It was as if I had been taken up in spirit and was being propelled into space. But this was a weird space. There was streaks and flashes of light and numbers flashing by. The number 2 specifically. Like an old Windows screensaver. And then it stopped and I was floating in space. But a strange space it was. For against the darkness was the words of Daniel 11. Glowing faintly. And scattered among the words were the stars. But they weren't really stars. For they were 2's. Showing the points of duality in the prophesy.

After a few seconds of that though it seemed longer then the focus of the vision changed. I was suddenly back in my body with the vision as a bright vibrant image in my head. It made my normal thoughts look like ghosts in comparison. And there was this feeling of pressure in my head as this image seemed to be expanding. And then it was over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

Now that I explained that lets go over what it was telling me. That Daniel's prophesies had multiple fulfillments. One in the past and one in the future. They are time of the end prophesies. And what I figured out later was that there is 3 times of the end. The 70 weeks of Daniel 9. The 7, 62 and 1 time periods. And while the 69th week ended in the first century AD the 70th week is still upcoming. It seems the first century Jews managed to trigger a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse. So the 70th week has yet to happen. But will happen at the end of the curse.

And because of the curse the 70th week got pushed out to the 21st century. And as the vision states the prophesies of Daniel are set to repeat. And here is what appears to have happened so far.

1. Daniel 11-2
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

A country in the west would be attacked by kings/countries from the middle east/Persia. The 9-11 attacks seem to have covered this.

2. Daniel 11-3 and Daniel 8.
11-3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

Daniel 8-4
I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

The essence of Daniel's visions being that the country being attacked in 11-2 would counterattack and conquer 2 nations/kings.

Essentially Daniel is 3 for 3 at this point. It's the next step of his prophesies that's scary. And it seems that this eclipse of 8/21/17 and the next one of 4/8/24 could be a omen of the next prediction from Daniel. The 4 way split of the realm of Grecia from Daniel 11. The prophesies.

Daniel 11-4
And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

Daniel 8
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

So it would appear that the eclipses are signs. And that by 4-8-24 the US is no more. Replaced by the 4 notable ones?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Please take a look at scientific studies around human nature and superstition. I think you are being just a little bit superstitious in your thinking.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Says the person who never said the magic words and had the Harry Potter moment when all hell breaks loose.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I have also been shown part of the Lord's grand plan.My visions come from May 17th 2017, I was shown a vision of the year 2023 and I looked upon America as if from a skyscraper. America was burning there were great fires and chaos everywhere. I was told that I would witness the beginning of the end,but I would be spared the torment of the year 2024,for in 2023 I will perish.

I was also shown Egypt where I was told that I must remove one of the 7 great seals,I was told to fear not,this is where I die in 2023 but I won't be alone as I was told another witness will be there,but of course the Lord will be with me as well. Fear not I've been told,for you will surely die but it won't be the end.

These things will surely come to pass,you will know I am the Lord your God when these things you have been shown come to pass. I know I was shown a way to travel cheaply internationally for the purpose of going to Egypt when the time is right.

I was told that soon the time would be upon me but not without warning,the warning was a ding sound unlike any I ever heard,perhaps the same one you heard.I was told the total eclipse marks the last years of man.

I share this information because it seemed relevant. Of course many will judge us and immediately dissmis all that we say.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
wow, what insight. you have delivered the message. I believe you may be right. Someone posted a link to a video on apocalyptic forecasts of the eclipse. Bad omens for kings and leaders. An eclipse has not traversed the continental US since its incorporation, I mean founding.

The 8/21/17 eclipse will go over the epicenter of the 1811/1812 New Madrid earthquake. These earthquakes were very unique. Read about them here:

New Madrid Earthquake

Further, the area is the largest area of potential liquefaction in the contiguous US. Here's an interesting map of fault lines:

World fault lines

A good quake could separate the US from Lake Michigan to the Gulf of Mexico. Having hiked in Southern Illinois, I can tell you, in Giants Kitchen there are signs of big water having moved through there in the past...and I'm not referring to the "streets" formed by water (I don't believe that for a sec).

Giant City streets

The continent has been inhabited by many civilizations and there has been a lot of upheaval. It may come to pass that Canada, Russia, China and Mexico each will get a slice. The US has meddled in domestic policy all over the world and our global neighbors are tired. The US was once tiger, but soon, no one may care for us. What to do?

Got any suggestion for the KIng?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Looking at Daniel the scenario appears to be this. After the 4 way breakup the four notable horns appear to ally with Europe in a confederation Daniel calls the kingdom of the north. The middle east forms a confederation Daniel called the kingdom of the south. Apparently a faction in the south decides to attack the north and it triggers a war between the two of them. This war seems to continue throughout the end times until the death of the AC.

How involved the four republics are with this confederation is hard to tell at the moment. However according to Daniel it looks like the AC is an American.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Umm about the paths of the two 7 year apart eclipses......there is Scripture in Isaiah about the land of three rivers being split to form another where the paths cross like an X

editby]edit on 14-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

According to Daniel 11 it appears that Egypt is at the center of the early action in the north-south war. They launch an invasion or terrorist attack that strikes at the heart of the kingdom of the north. I would say they sack Rome and the Vatican myself. Here's the verses.

Daniel 11
7 But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:
8 And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.
9 So the king of the south shall come into his kingdom, and shall return into his own land.

Where else in today's world would you find idols with their priests plus silver and gold vessels. So if you are there and get the chance sacking Rome sounds like fun to me. But get away before the next verse of the prophesy. The king of the south repels the counter attack but appears to lose a lot of men however. Don't be there for that. You might live through it. And get to see the rest of the show.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Looks like I need to be in the scriptures more,I do remember seeing myself die in the some sort of counter attack. I wonder now if that could be the one mentioned in Daniel 11,thank you for bringing that to my attention.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join