It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
When a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer shot a Republican congressman... the media never blamed Bernie Sanders. In fact, they tried to ignore his political affiliations because it didn't support the narrative.

Now, a supposed white supremacist drives his car into a crowd of people... and the front page of every liberal media outlet is blaming Trump and calling his supporters Nazi's.

Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
In California,it's no big deal,just like anything,till the news trucks show up and they bus in protestors,I read several post from others from southern midwest,and can tell they have that"swimmin pools movie stars" impression what ever they watched on TV,majority I have seen support Trump,just the ones on assistance saying Trump hates blacks,hispanics etc,I consider the source

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
When a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer shot a Republican congressman... the media never blamed Bernie Sanders. In fact, they tried to ignore his political affiliations because it didn't support the narrative.

Now, a supposed white supremacist drives his car into a crowd of people... and the front page of every liberal media outlet is blaming Trump and calling his supporters Nazi's.

Yes but Bernie supporters condemned the shooting... in the thread on ATS regarding the car driving into a crowd of people you have Trump supporters gloating about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Try turning off the screens and opening a book, studies have shown it improves reading comprehension skills.

that's really cute. pretend to be profound, refuse to elaborate or take responsibility for what you say. do you get a lot of mileage out that, around here? i bet that kind of attitude gives you a lot of self-righteous comfort when people are dying while you pretend both sides are just as bad and equivalent.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

i would love to see trump say 'white supremacy is bad an unamerican'. then i would see hypocrisy. so far i just see the usually republican dog whistling and avoiding eye contact while bad # happens -- because they know their base is racist as hell.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: rexsblues
Try turning off the screens and opening a book, studies have shown it improves reading comprehension skills.

that's really cute. pretend to be profound, refuse to elaborate or take responsibility for what you say. do you get a lot of mileage out that, around here? i bet that kind of attitude gives you a lot of self-righteous comfort when people are dying while you pretend both sides are just as bad and equivalent.

Pretend? I answered your original question in the first sentance... 'widespread traditional conservatism' is what I'm defending.

As for the 'left standing on graves' comment I made... you've both confirmed and virtue signaled that notion twice now.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Can everyone STOP attacking each other please?

turning the thread dire.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The amount of hypocrisy in this thread is ridiculous ...

What the hell is an alt-right anyway?

If you don't know what the alt-right is, and then go on a rant pretty much denouncing it and then labeling 'leftists' and other so called non alt-right people, then yes, I am sorry once you have admitted that you believe in a them and us and if you support Trump, and point the finger at everyone else but you and label them as liberals or nasty leftists, you come across as an alt-right nut job.

The thing about Trump is that he doesn't make the situation for the alt right any better, he feeds their egos and doesn't denounce their wrong doings. The outspoken alt right voted for Trump and think he is there Champion, and what has he done about it? Absolutely nothing. He feeds hate.

You might not be a neo nazi, but you sure do come across as part of the alt right. It goes either way you know, one yells lefty the other yells righty. Just seems people are more keen to yell lefty around here more than righty. And trump is nationalists, you voted for him, and nationalism is a far right ideology.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The thing is,lately even just believing a country should have borders and immigration should be legal not illegal is by many on the left considered hateful.An extremely unpopular belief amongst most liberals,Antifa etc.And have you seen how viciously they attack those whose beliefs are unpopular with them?Physically attack? So for many of us these days,when someone is called a hateful bigot/racist/something phobic,we automtically assume that person is a sane sensible non Leftist.If upon researching the person we find the person is indeed a racist POS,of course we do not support his views.But these days anyone not agreeing with the left and their worldview are considered evil racists and -ists and -phobics.I am a white South African,let me tell you,no one hates racism more than me.But the terms of racist and Nazi has become so overused and misused that it has lost much meaning,which is dangerous.But that is because the loonies among the left(not all on the left) has made it so.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Food for thought...

'white supremacist' groups are scarce in scale and population, the modern day kkk membership is only 5 to 8k, according to the southern poverty law center. attn

While 4 out of 10 americans support Black lives Matter which antifa sprung out of, according to the pew research center. PewResearchCenter

Speaking for the other HALF of the counrty, we're tired of being thrown into and labeled as racist and bigots, simply because we're conservative. Keep it up, please. You'll never win another election.

edit on 14-8-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Ahhh- but have you attained omni-present supernatural oneness with Hitler, as I have apparently done? - I am the #1 alt-right Nazi on these here boards.

Look at my last 15 posts and prove me wrong.

My hater-fan-club (HFC) agrees with my sentiments here - they are all present in my last 15 posts, of which 6 (posts) were off-topiced and another thread 404'd - I am apparently very loud and mentally unstable - all because I hammer libtards.

I like you knowledgehunter - you are smart, coherent and funny - the opposite of a libtard. (only libtards will be upset with that comment - you ALL know who you are)

This is how I roll - ZERO #s given (winks at Lysergic)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Yes but Bernie supporters condemned the shooting... in the thread on ATS regarding the car driving into a crowd of people you have Trump supporters gloating about it.

That's a #ing lie. No wonder people are fed up with this # when people come along and twist there comments to fit their own narrative. I read and participitated in every CV thread and nobody was happy or glad that it happened. Nobody. Prove it and quote the comments in question or just
. Being this disingenuous is part of the problem and it's unfortunately growing.

Label me as whatever you want and insult me all day long i don't care but quit using bull# excuses and made up lies to smear other ATS members just because they have a different opinion. That's just low.

edit on 14-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: sorry another gremlin feisty little buggers...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Talking about hypocrisy but ignoring the last 8 years under Obama that's rich. Obama empowered the violent parts of BLM like no one else and managed to alienate white americans all over the US. Did he denounce there violence or did he try to find excuses why that happened and shift the blame to others? Here just for you.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

please spend some more time developing this line of thought? Ive been pondering this very thing that youve described where the "left" is attempting to bring basically ANY opposition to Progressive ideas under the umbrella of white supremacy. What would you even call that psychologically or otherwise? its like a transference thing right?

And heres the really creepy and weird thing.....what is the rational, logical argument for including non racist nationalist groups in the broader category of white supremacists? there appears to be none......only the mindless repetition of certain phrases, words, associations and the like to cement the idea in minds of viewers that basically EVERYTHING that is not of the Left is of White Supremacy.

Do i have that about right?

I really think we need a very neat and tidy way to unpack the psyop of exactly what is going on here and i think for sociological reasons as well as political ones we need to have an easy to use bullet point style break down of exactly what is happening, why, what techniques or methods are being used, and to what end this is being done.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

it's been a long night Sublime, please don't bait me into making cognitively coded overtly sarcastic hitler jokes that their sure to reeeeeee over...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
An Alt Right White Supremacist is anyone who believes that the Liberal/SJW/Freak Mafia are not equal to their superiors.
edit on 14-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

It's not a new thing.Nothing psychological or sophisticated about it- it is called bullying,also its attemps to manipulate and coerce. Do as we want,think as we want,or we will shame you,try to humiliate you,even physically attack you-and most especially we will call you Names.Been going on since the dawn of time in some form or the other,individual to individual or group to group.Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

well... one could go real deep into that.

Jordan Peterson described it as symptoms of the modern pronounced shift of western ideologies into dominant matriarchal based philosophies. Which are rooted in the 'protective mother' instincts. Whose viciousness under that premise, is unmatchable in nature. To counter act the lack of physical strength the 'protective mother' will rely on hyperlogical, subversive and manipulative mechanics to counter any aggressor.

The divide we're really seeing is the essence between male and female. Patriarchy and matriarchy. From there you can correlate everything from the LBGTQ movements, the emasculation of western principals, government dependency, welfare, ect. The modern leftist mind is the archetypal feminine mind undominated and out of natural control.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

The original concept behind Black Lives Matter was a noble one. The movement subsequently got a bit hijacked by a few extreme activists, but the original concept was still a good one, hence the fair amount of support. There's absolutely nothing noble or good about white supremacy.

People who actually join the white supremacist groups are indeed few, but how many people agree with some of the basic concepts of white supremacy? And how many of those people are conservative verses liberal?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I'm Mixed Race but also a Neo-Nazi Bigoted Racist right-wing nutjob!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join