It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Atlantean" Pyramid Cover-Up Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Interesting Post!

edit on 13-8-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There will always be naysayers like you. Believe what you will...

The ancient world was very much primitive. If it wasn't, that technology would have been passed onto future generations just like it has for thousands of years. So lets be clear, a thirteen story pyramid was built with 2.5 million blocks of lime stone. Each weighing anywhere from 3 to 100 tons were made with hand tools and hauled up a constructed ramp circling a 13 story high pyramid. In addition, the working area and ramps would be over-crowded and not wide enough to accommodate the amount of men needed to haul these incredibly heavy lime stone and granite blocks. This doesn't even account for the internal chambers and corridors deep within the pyramid!

Precise stone cutting at Puma Punku was also evaluated by a state-of-the art stone cutter. He was amazed by the precise 90 degree stone cutting and even suggested those stones seemed like they were cut with a laser cutter tool of some sort.

The Japanese attempted to duplicate building a pyramid back in 1978 with the same hand tools and methods you mentioned on display in Egyptian museums. They ultimately failed and had to use heavy equipment and helicopters to actually finish the scaled down version of the great pyramid.

Here's the video and proof that these primitive tools and methods could not have created such a magnificent structure the size of the great pyramid.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
But is easer though, to create Alien mysteries, isn't it?

Helps paint the ancient world as primitive, more primitive due to evolution and bigotry ,if not outright racist views.

you said everything i was going to say, and then some.

some von daniken-style BS up in this thread

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

But probably not.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

He also states at one point that the earliest Egyptian writings state that their people come from an island that had sunk. I've never heard this before. Have you heard of this? Does anyone have a source document for this? If this is true it is very intriguing.

The “sunken island” is likely what is now known as Santorini. It was the site of one of the largest volcanic eruptions known, specifically being of Mount Thera and occurred circa 1500 BC. It has been theorised that it is actually the lost island of Atlantis.

At the time of the eruption Egypt would have been at war with the Canaanites and Hittites, and would have been for a about another 300 years up until the Treaty of Kadesh around 1259 BC. Seemingly the Sea Peoples would have arrived on the scene a short time after the treaty.

What’s worth considering here is that without regard as to the immediate problems caused by the eruption, it would have caused significant long-term damage due to possible inundation failure or even too much of an inundation, thus resulting in failed harvests which would inevitably have led to famine, and then there’s the loss of infrastructure and military assets. What this spells out is a serious risk of being overwhelmed by an enemy force. Although Egypt may have coped for a while it’s probably fair to say that within a thousand years of the eruption they were being repeatedly conquered by multiple enemies - by this time, or at least not too long later, we’re probably also looking at the dwindling of Greek influence and instead a major expansion of the Roman civilisation.

My point here is that the island was home to the Minoan people in 1500 BC, and across the water the Egyptian Dynasties were long established and very powerful. That is, they were at that time two different civilisations. This isn’t to say that the Ancient Egyptians didn’t originate on the Greek or Cypriot islands and at some point colonised North Africa, particularly the northernmost parts of Nile, but I guess that’s like suggesting the Greeks built the pyramids and we simply don’t have any substantial evidence of this. As to what the real truth is, who knows?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OK so I want to add 2 vids from the same channel . The first is a re-look at a older vid he posted titled The Osirion's Remote Antiquity & Strabo's Well In the first vid he looks for water erosion similar to the Sphinx enclosure and there it is .
and the second is a look at the larger area and a comparison to the two structures and the materials used

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

But probably not.

That reminded me of this really weird you tube video.
Now I do not believe this guy is correct but I do believe there is more to that giant theory than current mainstream accept and the video does make you think but without actually seeing better image of the statue in question? (I think this is just a statue but still entertaining and a what if?).

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

We do get some strange notions attached to some very good videos from all over the world ...I think its great actually .

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Great info. So if the island referred to did "sink" in 1500 BC then wouldn't that be at a time after the construction, or at least the beginning of the construction, of the Great Pyramid?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I had found this vid dealing with that time frame and people involved

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

He also states at one point that the earliest Egyptian writings state that their people come from an island that had sunk. I've never heard this before. Have you heard of this? Does anyone have a source document for this? If this is true it is very intriguing.

The “sunken island” is likely what is now known as Santorini. It was the site of one of the largest volcanic eruptions known, specifically being of Mount Thera and occurred circa 1500 BC. It has been theorised that it is actually the lost island of Atlantis.

At the time of the eruption Egypt would have been at war with the Canaanites and Hittites, and would have been for a about another 300 years up until the Treaty of Kadesh around 1259 BC. Seemingly the Sea Peoples would have arrived on the scene a short time after the treaty.

What’s worth considering here is that without regard as to the immediate problems caused by the eruption, it would have caused significant long-term damage due to possible inundation failure or even too much of an inundation, thus resulting in failed harvests which would inevitably have led to famine, and then there’s the loss of infrastructure and military assets. What this spells out is a serious risk of being overwhelmed by an enemy force. Although Egypt may have coped for a while it’s probably fair to say that within a thousand years of the eruption they were being repeatedly conquered by multiple enemies - by this time, or at least not too long later, we’re probably also looking at the dwindling of Greek influence and instead a major expansion of the Roman civilisation.

My point here is that the island was home to the Minoan people in 1500 BC, and across the water the Egyptian Dynasties were long established and very powerful. That is, they were at that time two different civilisations. This isn’t to say that the Ancient Egyptians didn’t originate on the Greek or Cypriot islands and at some point colonised North Africa, particularly the northernmost parts of Nile, but I guess that’s like suggesting the Greeks built the pyramids and we simply don’t have any substantial evidence of this. As to what the real truth is, who knows?

The "Santorini is Atlantis" thing always has and always will be bunk. There's plenty of past ATS threads discussing this. Atlantis was west of Europe.

The Mt. Thera eruption was factual, but the theory that implies it was the Atlantean catastrophe is a cop out for researchers that are afraid of ridicule.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Hardly, it was apparently built a thousand years prior.

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The topic of Atlantis isn’t really relevant, I just thought it was worth mentioning. What I’m interested in when it comes to the eruption is what happened to the people and the surrounding areas because there would certainly have been substantial damage far and wide.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Harte

Regardless of your opinion on the alternative fringe belief's many of the rest of us have your blood must still be boiling to see a major archaeological site like this abused and defiled in this manner, I know it has happened the world over to many archaeological site's of importance and that it is happening in many country's right now as we type but this is a tragedy given Egypt's importance to the story of modern civilization.

Sure, but since it's on youtube, and being narrated by a dunce, how do I even know it's true?

Harte

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Awesome, thanks for the info. Do you know what the earliest translated texts are? I know very little about this topic but know that there are writings called "proto-egyptian" so I'm assuming those may be the earliest texts, I've not been successful in finding a translation of any such texts.

I don't know offhand. I do know that the text is thought to have evolved from symbols found on wood and Ivory tags. These tags were used to identify which areas had paid their taxes. So to speak.

The tags might be the proto Egyptian you're talking about.

Papyrus doesn't last so probably the oldest writings are found on walls.

the oldest papyri date to the 4th Dynasty, IIRC.

Harte

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Great info. So if the island referred to did "sink" in 1500 BC then wouldn't that be at a time after the construction, or at least the beginning of the construction, of the Great Pyramid?

A thousand years after the GP's construction.

Harte

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Maybe this is why they suppress Pyramid findings.

www.youtube.com...

A healing chamber AND a forcefield to repel Nibirus forces?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Here let me Post that for you ...oh if you copy just this part 7vMT-9rW5Lk and then click the YT look up and click the ok and paste the 7vMT-9rW5Lk into the box and then ok you get

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Regardless of your opinion on the alternative fringe belief's many of the rest of us have your blood must still be boiling to see a major archaeological site like this abused and defiled in this manner, I know it has happened the world over to many archaeological site's of importance and that it is happening in many country's right now as we type but this is a tragedy given Egypt's importance to the story of modern civilization.

Sure, but since it's on youtube, and being narrated by a dunce, how do I even know it's true?

Harte

1500 bc is where the Greeks claim there was a great flood.en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thank you kindly for the help.Now I understand.Is this called embedding a video as oppossed to linking it like I have been doing?

Every time I think crystals I think of this mans work....and it leads me to the Ganesh particle...which leads me to the "spark of life" which I define as the cumulative entity recognised as our electric signature and quantity......I have always wondered where the lifeforces of trillions of living things went after their physical bodies were buried under miles of overburden which turned to rock in only short years......we know their bodies were trapped......we know coal and oil and gas were trapped.....and we know energy can never be destroyed only converted into another form....... then I think of crystals again and I wonder if natural and manmade crystals are 100% identical in terms of performance parameters or potentials?

edit on 14-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Many things that were discovered in the ancient world had to be rediscovered. Things get lost with the passage of time there was metallurgy such as domascus steel we still can't replicate. Greek fire was unknown until a couple of years ago. Roman concrete a great example it's lasted thousands of years our current variation has no where near this dyrability.

Do not think just because we don't know how something was done that it was aliens. People have all ways been smart and will all ways find new and inventive ways to do things. Just because we don't fully understand how they built the Paramid's means nothing. We do know certain things like where their quarries where how they transported stone how it was cut. We even know ramps wereally used since we found them.

What we don't know is the specifics but stone masons would have studied for decades. The only thing they did was work with stone. They are going to learn techniques to do some amazing things.

Want to know what amazing things people can do go look at the sistine Chappell and realize Michael Angelo painted that while blind.
edit on 8/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join