It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Interview With the Terrorist's Mother

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

It has happened... in dallas last year. The shooter stated " I want to kill as many cops as possible, specifically white cops."

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-8-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why do they keep at divide and conquer?

Because it works.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
Odd? I'll tell you what's odd about it. Obviously they have just ambushed the woman in her garage. She's just probably got out of her car as it's behind her with the drivers door still open. Then she is sitting on the floor. Which means they never gave her a chance to get seated properly or comfortably. And with two of them questioning her I would seriously contact the police and have them arrested for harassment.
This video is pure malice on the interviewers part, no matter what her son had done.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Odd? I'll tell you what's odd about it. Obviously they have just ambushed the woman in her garage. She's just probably got out of her car as it's behind her with the drivers door still open. Then she is sitting on the floor. Which means they never gave her a chance to get seated properly or comfortably. And with two of them questioning her I would seriously contact the police and have them arrested for harassment.
This video is pure malice on the interviewers part, no matter what her son had done.

I'm hoping that their despicable actions have consequences and they get sued for harassment. Ambushing a mother like that. Who in his right mind does that? If they set up a proper interview room with a family member or friend to support her i would be perfectly fine with it. They handled the whole thing very poorly and it's just infuriating to watch. #ing vultures.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
You have to use convoluted things like "percentage of crimes committed compared to the actual percentage of the population"

That's only convoluted to someone with a simple mind. Any average person can understand % of crimes committed in comparison to the % of population. It's actually how you would make a fair, logical comparison, which you clearly don't want to do.

I took a Statistics class in college. We learned simple ways to make statistics fit a narrative. Instead of doing that, I prefer to look at the overall picture and not overlook the elephant in the room.

When I want to push policies that will save American lives, I first look at the causes of death here. Cancers and heart disease are by far the largest killers of Americans with a combined 1,100,000 plus deaths per year. So that's what I focus on. But people who like to use convoluted formulas to push a narrative will instead focus on stereotypes and scare tactics to focus our "defense" funds on causes of death that are literally statistically insignificant. It would be like saying we want to protect American lives by ignoring the 580,000+ cancer deaths a year in order to focus on the virtually non-existent but super scary West Nile Virus threat.

And that's what I'm doing here. I noticed that the actual profile for criminals (based on stats) in almost every category in America is "white" Americans, yet everyone prefers to ignore the actual numbers because they don't fit the narrative.

And if you notice, I only commented because people kept saying that African Americans had higher crime rates when that's only true if you're strictly looking at crimes based on percentage of population. But when looking at the actual rates of criminals by race and the actual numbers of crimes by race, that narrative is incredibly false. If a crime happens to you right now while you're reading this post, the stats show that it was most likely a "white" American who committed that crime (69.7% chance). But if both a "white" person and a "black" person were running away from the scene in opposite directions, many of you would immediately suspect the "black" one of being the culprit, even though the numbers show the "white" person was almost 3 times as likely to have committed the crime (69.7% compared to 26.6%). See, that's also how statistics can be used.

Like I said earlier, going by stats based on percentage of population is the only way to avoid the elephant in the room.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't think she was high, it seems to me that she was being informed of this and caught off guard by the journalists filming her.

I think she was feeling sick at hearing a human she created would do such a thing and that now that embarrassment has been brought to her and her face is going to be on the news and in the media and all over the internet.

That could however be just me projecting how I would feel if my kid ever did something like this.

Wow. Wouldn't wish it on any mother.

I wonder what her political views are? I'm just curious for a window into how these things happen, whether her views played a part or not.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Like I said earlier, going by stats based on percentage of population is the only way to avoid the elephant in the room.

No, it's the only way to make a logical, rational comparison. Avoiding the truth doesn't do anyone any favors, especially not the African American community, who are disproportionately affected. It doesn't have to be this way, but without confronting the problem first, it is never going to be solved.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think her reaction was a little strange, but then again I suspect her instincts would be to protect her son and not give anything away. I must say that the people questioning her are truly awful human beings.... first to track her down and then question her even after they were told she knew nothing of it. Shameful behaviour.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I didn't find anything odd either.

She seemed like she wasn't exactly understanding what they were trying to tell her. Her son running down someone on purpose just didn't seem to be believable to her, so she seemed like she was misunderstanding what these reporters were hitting her with.

He is grown with his own apartment. She said she doesn't get into political discussions with him, so she just seemed like she didn't know and wasn't told what the rally was about because she just wasn't that interested.

Also, did she say she was watching his car or his cat around the 1:00-1:03 mark?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I didn't find anything odd either.

She seemed like she wasn't exactly understanding what they were trying to tell her. Her son running down someone on purpose just didn't seem to be believable to her, so she seemed like she was misunderstanding what these reporters were hitting her with.

He is grown with his own apartment. She said she doesn't get into political discussions with him, so she just seemed like she didn't know and wasn't told what the rally was about because she just wasn't that interested.

Also, did she say she was watching his car or his cat around the 1:00-1:03 mark?

That's what she said and perhaps that helps clear up the confusion.

I'm watching his cat.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
This is probably the most bizarre reaction a mother could have. Either she's super high or she's in shock. But she didn't seemed fazed in the slightest.

Parents out there, please be more involved in your children's lives, especially if they are going to Nazi gatherings. Her son showed up wearing white nationalist garb and then committed a terror attack on a crowd of innocent people. The least she could do is know that "Abright" isn't a thing.

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

She should have charges brought against her and which ever right wing, racist organization he was from, should be shut down and charges should be bought up against them.
edit on 13-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

What charges against her?

Please elaborate..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Are you nuts?! The man didn't even live at home with his mother. He is an adult with his own apartment and his own life. Why in the hell should his mother be responsible for anything he thought, said, or did?

There are right wing racist organizations and there are more than a few left wing racist/hate groups that advocate violence against others, btw.

edit on 13-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Are you nuts?! The man didn't even live at home with his mother. He is an adult with his own apartment and his own life. Why in the hell should his mother be responsible for anything he thought, said, or did?

There are right wing racist organizations and there are more than a few left wing racist/hate groups that advocate violence against others, btw.

The despicable and deplorable acts of theses people should not even be in the same category as the left wing.The left does not do despicable and horrible things as to run innocent people over, are you kidding me?

If you're in your 40s or over, your lost anyway, the things that your parents and your friends have taught you is deplorable in so many ways.Good luck on making pass the pearly gates, God hates ugly!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

The despicable and deplorable acts of theses people should not even be in the same category as the left wing.The left does not do despicable and horrible things as to run innocent people over, are you kidding me?

So murdering cops, shooting Senators at a baseball practice, these aren't "despicable and deplorable" acts?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

If you're in your 40s or over, your lost anyway, the things that your parents and your friends have taught you is deplorable in so many ways.Good luck on making pass the pearly gates, God hates ugly!

You just went full retard. You never go full retard. I really like how people like you just use there selective memory to avoid dealing with the pesky thing called reality on both sides.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Can we leave the poor woman alone? She states it's the first she's heard of the incident and claiming every mother should know what abright means is nonsense.

I agree. OP is just mud raking at best.

wow..

Why? Because I pointed out her bizarre behavior?

Where's all the usual folks, speculating she's an actor? This use to be their bag!

I've never been one of those. I believe in an individuals own responsibility, more often than not. Not everyone is a patsy. and not everything is a false flag.

But it doesn't stop members of ATS from raking up people's personal lives, regardless of their intent...

and I really dislike people dragging family members into their conspiracy or argument, when they are absolutely innocent.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KungfuStu

Well I think the poster is pointing out that the African Americans have a higher crime rate per percentage of population. Not judging but I believe that was the sentiment just to captain obvious it for you.

Thank you but I already knew that. It's just nice to see people say what they mean. I mean if you're going to Nazi, Nazi boldly.

And grouping a whole group as one.

Wearing your burqa yet? You know those muslims will have you eating halal and suffering under shariah in no time, yeah?

*lets forget extremist islam, we're talking about a whole group now.*

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join