It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New device can heal with a single touch, and even repair brain injuries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yea I read somewhere they recently found out any human cell can be changed into any other cell. Or any cell can be genetically changed into another or any cell.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Pass me a jar of that stuff.
I've driven this body like I stole it.
Some repairs are in order.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If this is for reals it will disappear rather quickly, never to be seen by the likes of us again.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
Uh, alien tech anyone? Step right up! Get your alien tech gene therapy! Come one come all!

Warning: side effects may include sterility, blindless, gynecomastia, and growing an extra penis.

But seriously, as much as I would love to be healed by a simple laying-on of hands, or laying-on of a dime-sized medical device, do I want genetic material injected into myself? This kind of tech will be hard to test for safety on humans -- unless it is alien tech and is already designed to work perfectly. I'd like that.
An extra penis!! Sign me up.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
No doubt they received this from black government projects which they've had for generations. They'll likely squeeze every last dime from humanity in order for us to benefit from it. Though if it was given by The Alliance then maybe there's hope.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So, it's like CRISPR on a chip. It also seems faster but you'd need to incubate the engineered cell and then you'd have to identify if the sequence was actually active with some sort of marker, before harvesting the cell/s for use.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Messing with our DNA!
What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This is actually a very impressive discovery - easier, they said, than they thought it would be.

It's also very intuitive: they are merely taking advantage of the bodies own ability to integrate cells and bring them to the part of the body that is relevant for functioning.

Such cell migration is basic to what the body does. Stem cells form in specialized areas,

Since the body already possesses the means to read-off cells, what were seeing here is a very simple and very elegant system whereby stem cells, merely be placed on the skin and "channeled" into the production of another cell, after which the body and its blessed wisdom will guide it to the proper area, where it will become integrated into the tissue in question.

Truly astonishing to think about.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

There's no messing with DNA. Or rather, its very well understood what the effects of this reverse engineering into a stem-cell phase, and then into a later cell, are.

Not completely, of course. I would like years and years of testing on monkeys before its ever used on a human, but it seems like this could be the real deal. A truly huge breakthrough in repairing damaged organs.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
In the case of reverse engineering, it is a specific area of a junk-DNA (or more specifically, a non-coding long RNA area) area which puts the cell into a stem-phase, and then by activating another area (which is probably subject to some timing mechanism, presumably) another region of the genome can be activated to transform the cell into an end-state i.e. some specific cell type.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

You're, um, an ignoramus.

This is just the natural development of science. If you read books, you would understand that. I have dozens of books on my shelf that describe the very mechanisms that underlie this.

Get out of your conspiracy-thickened head and try to think clearly:

Here is Amazon.com, and some books pertaining to what these scientists just accomplished. CRISPR

This is based upon epigenetics, systems biology, and something called the ENCODE project.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Good catch, star and flagged.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If this technology works it will be not to stop.
Presidents and others -also CEO's of famaceutical multinationals- sometimes cling to life just like you and me. And who is going to stop them to use this technology?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Would love this to get developed. The one positive it has over other drug based trials is that it uses the patients own DNA rather than some new chemical, making it much easier to get through trialling (most drugs go through about 10-15 years before they hit the shelves if i remember correctly)

This could be a game changer for transplant patients too; I mean, you could repair the heart/lungs/liver rather than accepting one which is a 'close match' but which means you have to take anti rejection drugs for life.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
a reply to: HorizonFall

You're, um, an ignoramus.

This is just the natural development of science. If you read books, you would understand that. I have dozens of books on my shelf that describe the very mechanisms that underlie this.

Get out of your conspiracy-thickened head and try to think clearly:

Here is Amazon.com, and some books pertaining to what these scientists just accomplished. CRISPR

This is based upon epigenetics, systems biology, and something called the ENCODE project.

No the poster is not an ignoramus....you are underinformed and choosing to snipe another to defend the status quo perspective you choose to carry....I believe the peer approval[con-job artificially engineered by the owners of Publishing companies who are TPTB] based status quo to be undermined and controlled with absolution in many Countries.

I have no doubt your data is status quo and current however I do not accredit it at all because you are being led down the garden path by people who have the complete data set.....you are being forced to go down long winding scenic route research paths ENGINEERED for you...you will only discover what you are allowed to discover.This is not good enough for most of us.We arent waiting anymore.

Yes,your data is valid and fits into the bigger picture...but you have no clue how....you are being given baby steps.....people are trying to fiscalise a technology which is lump sum in nature...speaking of which......technology is a subpar replication of nature on every level....it always will be.....and on that note computers and software and how things work is a BANG-ON template for illustrating how genetics and DNA and our bodies phsyiology works.....it is easy to explain these topics to kids today using this paralell......

Chill and work together everyone is right to some degree.

Dont make me start solving genetic and DNA riddles here for free out of frustration.Please.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.hutchisoneffect.com...

mysteriousuniverse.org...

hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com...

nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Read about this about a week ago. Only tested on rats. They say it will be at least 6 years before it can even be tested on humans-that's pretty far out there. Don't even know if we will ever be hearing anything more about this. There is so much medical news that dies out after extreme interest. Wonder why?

we are on the same page....
but here's where I may veer off from you...
I suggest the Globalists like Soros and Kissinger have been using the procedures for years.. the Rockefellers may have been early recipients as well but just subscummed to a wide range of organ degeneration

I see that official human tests will garner years of further data so that Elite Globalists will gain a better chance at pseudo-immortality down-the-road... and the human testing will result in the false official conclusion that the procedure/curing is not successful to be used on people...
Ergo, the Elites will have another resource available to them only

... the Stem Cell Therapy must be too expensive or not quick enough for the Elite Globalists---or this 'TNT' procedure would not have been funded to begin with

Cheers

edit on th31150265040913532017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
I'm always skeptical when i see articles like this, as amazing as it is. The medical world would never allow it

Kind of like how the radio industry would never allow cassette tapes that record music?

Or the movie industry would never allow streaming of their films?

Responses like that are no longer valid. Technology moves too quickly for a single industry to skiffle it permanently.

The internet is a perfect example of that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You are absolutely on target.

Every Industry...every social structure has been undermined ...same tactics same origin of influence......same con-job templates used over and over and over globally.....same Families.......it is a small small world if you can think big hence it is EASY to identify who how and when.You can even pin a peripheral impact global body count to each Family as per their contributions to the cabal.

Literally simply follow the money.

edit on 13-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
First off, I think such a discovery is wonderful! However, I can see some downsides also...

From a philosophical standpoint, if true / real, this will only make mankind more eager to kill himself off. Why not throw caution to the wind and just go ahead and start nuking people...hey, they'll recover, right? Genocide run amok, with little Hitler's around the globe trying to create the supreme race while exterminating everyone else. Weapons programs gone into crazy-overdrive trying to create the ultimate doom weapon of destruction. The sky is the limit.

And right about then, one of two things will likely happen. Some scientist will come forward and say..."Well, we've discovered a problem...the effects of the new TNT treatment are not permanent. In fact, we've now discovered they wear off after 10 years, and the aging rate is accelerated after this."

That, OR God will step in and say "Enough is ENOUGH!! Party's over, people! Now that you've discovered my final secret, it's time for the big dirt nap. The Human Experiment is now officially over. Thanks for playing." (Lights out).....(crickets)

edit on 8/13/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does this whole subject have an eerie, haunting, "Flowers for Algernon" ring to it??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join