It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memory Of Woodwardjnr Our Blue Owl

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NicksMum

So glad you found the thread Hun! Much love to you and the family! HUGS!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Can you or someone else let NicksMum know how to upload pics in here. If I try to explain, I'll have it all screwed up for sure. LOL!

She can always email them to someone she trusts like Queen Zazzy who can upload them.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Great idea! Speaking of our lovely Miss Zazzy...where has she disappeared to anyway?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
...where has she disappeared to anyway?

Don't look at me!!!! I have no idea.

Seriously, stop looking.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Annnnd now I just adore his Mum too.

Makes sense. She probably had just a little bit to do with him being a great guy. Just a tidbit.

-----

Scrolled up and saw you replied to me Ma'am. I regret I didn't know him better, but I did love that blue owl. He was someone to listen to.

Wish I could make it easier. Went to a shrink once (that might be American, psychologist or psychiatrist) when my Pa passed away. She told me to do some small thing to honor him, go get his favorite sandwich on his birthday or something. Took me a bit, but I got a PROPER reueben sandwich. Didn't make the hurt go away in an instant, but it helped me in a weird way to say goodbye and I'll always remember you. It sounds so stupid.

Wish I could give you a hug.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

That doesn't sound stupid at all Domo. I have planted things in a garden in my Parents memory and have little angel statues next to their pictures. I send out an extra special hello to them in heaven when I'm at the ocean. I have so many special memories of vacations by the ocean with them.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

They did right by you. Wish I could have met them. No doubt they're incredibly proud of the person you are.

Shoot, I'm a pain and I love you. You're so sweet and kind to people.

Don't ever leave.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi

Nicks mum emailed me a picture of Woody's grave and flowers they took there on his anniversary. He use to joke with me he worries about their ability in the future to navigate technology.... She asked if I could load it for her

Well I personally think he would be astonished she is registered and using the interwebz and it hasn't caused an electronic armageddon! Way to go Nicksmum!
TBH Nicksmum, you kinda need to make goat sacrifices and work a wiccan spell to open the images/photo portal on this site, so you are doing great girl!

Below are their flowers for their son. They are beautiful, just like Woodwardjnr.

I'm not sure how many of you remember or are aware, Nick hasn't a traditional grave, but chose to in a way, become a beautiful tree

My (burial) tree will be in the sun and rising hills....

I miss you funny, clever lad. xoxox

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Beautiful. Thanks for posting that Zazz.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

OMG, that is soooo beautiful! and this...

My (burial) tree will be in the sun and rising hills....

Made me teary eyed. Thanks for getting this pic up for NicksMum! Hugs!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join