It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Submarine UC3 Nautilus Sank Today. Female Reporter Is Missing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

I hadn't thought of him filming murdering Wall and it just feels like the way this was done that it was his first time so he couldn't have done the films. He almost begged to get caught and that doesn't fit if he had carefully planned to film multiple murders then dispose of the bodies, which he was unable to do properly here.

I don't know but if there is someone out there making these films then you would think law enforcement somewhere, and maybe multiple somewhere's, would be all over this. There would also be some news about it by this time, I would think, but like I said I found nothing, just this original story.

Still, what a sad story. I'll try and catch that doc over at my sister's house someday as she's the one with Netflix.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Peter Madsen has escaped from prison! There were rumours that he was arrested, but according to the latest news he's still at large. Other rumours claim that he has a bomb.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Peter Madsen was arrested minutes ago.

Danish submarine killer Madsen caught in prison escape

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've just seen the documentary Into the Deep - The Submarine Murder Case from 2020. I don't know what to say. Just Wow! And it's for real!

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Trailer

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join