It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something headed Southwest above Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
6:55 in mid Michigan a low rumble headed Southwest. Real cloudy but was definitely a strange rumble. Even the wife looked at me wondering.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Are you located near an airport or military base?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Probably that air ship from the avengers movie.

Wonder if it's heading to Korea for some unrelated "training" missions

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just a strange rumble that would be headed towards Chicago. Not a jet sound. Camping so we're outside cooking dinner.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sw towards chicago!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Al Gore's carbon footprint is coming in for a landing.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm near South Haven.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I'm near South Haven.

That would be an aircraft headed to Chicago, most likely.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well I watch this group ad will throw out out things if I see or hear them. It was a rumble not a jet sound

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Camp Grayling has exercises going on. Been seeing Chinooks lately.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Was the rumble sounding like a freight train in the sky. Deep and ongoing for up to a minute or more. If so than thats a very good sound and one thats ours.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Just a strange rumble that would be headed towards Chicago. Not a jet sound. Camping so we're outside cooking dinner.

I was camping yesterday, and there were so many helicopters flying overhead last night we thought for sure someone escaped from the local prison, yet nothing on the news today!
edit on 10-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I live near a base and boat of planes are going East and they definitely don't sound like your regular Boeing 747s. The sound like military, had a few helicopters platoons too. Like, 4 to 5 in a row.
edit on 10-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
I live near a base and boat of planes are going East and they definitely don't sound like your regular Boeing 747s. The sound like military, had a few helicopters platoons too. Like, 4 to 5 in a row.

There are bases all over the USA. It would help if members said WHERE THEY ARE.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NC

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Don't forget the perseids meteor shower is happening now....it will peak tomorrow night ( Friday the 11th)...into the morning of the 12 th... Maybe you heard a meteor coming in ?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Was the rumble sounding like a freight train in the sky. Deep and ongoing for up to a minute or more. If so than thats a very good sound and one thats ours.

That was it not an engine or mechanical sound just a rumble. It was cloudy and I posted within minutes of hearing it. Later a storm hit hard like one second nothing the next we were getting hammered and about 15 minutes later it stopped just as fast. Now I'm in a 5th wheel camper so the storm was REAL loud.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Out here again we'll see what the evening brings. Meteors and??

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Out here again we'll see what the evening brings. Meteors and??

I'll be out tonight for the meteor shower in central MI. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And again the wife forgot to tell me that last Sunday evening about 5 at night she was out to the farm about 20 miles north of South Bend Ind and heard the roaring again. Not a cloud in the sky and farmland all around it went on for a long time and seemed to be right above her?? Now I have her getting weird on me!

new topics

top topics

join