It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities on the Internet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
One celebrity in particular, Charlie Sheen, posts here quite often.

His username is DBCowboy

😂

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
One celebrity in particular, Charlie Sheen, posts here quite often.

His username is DBCowboy

😂

I have Tiger Blood, get over it.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

My first tweet was to Donald Trump and I was banned, it was nothing crude as I merely spoke of the wall, However I could've tweeted to a llama breeder from Idaho who looks very similar to the POTUS.

If I tweeted the Donald Trump from Idaho, I apologize as I'm sure your fence is secure and your herd appears to be in good health. However If I tweeted the POTUS Donald Trump then I stand my advice-drinking the bongwater is bad for your health you tilted pinball machine of a president-well that's what I wanted to say but I toned it down.

Using avatars or a nom de plume is common sense as it helps protect people's identity online, but it can also create online dopplegangers who have nothing better to do than pull online pranks that makes the 'boobies on the calculator' look sophisticated.
edit on 10-8-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yeah, they can always hire a professional for the unwanted talk, while they skip for a yacht ride!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Funny!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I just saw a video the other day of some kids playing call of duty or something online .. they recognized a team mates voice and call him out, he admitted to to and said "what you don't think rappers play games?"

It was Kendrick Lamar.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
I just saw a video the other day of some kids playing call of duty or something online .. they recognized a team mates voice and call him out, he admitted to to and said "what you don't think rappers play games?"

It was Kendrick Lamar.

Back in my City of Heroes days there were a few celebs that used to play. The one everyone knew about was author Mercedes Lackey.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I could see Kendrick outing himself while playing COD. I imagine there's trash talking going on between him and the kids, Kendrick gets an awesome kill shot on the loudest smack talker, and in his excitement he blurts out "b***h. Sit down, be humble!"

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I remember years ago...
I forget the name of the site, but there was a user that would spill a lot of dirt about the nasty going ons in hollywood.
A lot of what he/she/they said either came out as true, or couldn't be proven wrong. They claimed three people ran the account.
One was a lawyer, and one of the other two was strongly rumored to be Robert Downey Jr.

Anyone else remember this??

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There were rumors a few years ago, nothing to my knowledge was ever confirmed, that there were several movie actors who had accounts here at ATS.

In regards to your question, sure I've wondered the same. It's a question we're never really going to answer with any degree of certainty.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I hope they do, it matter what is being said, not how much money a person has in the bank who says it. While it's perfectly logical to pay attention to someone succesful, many things in society are there to show degrees in success so people can quickly relate without having to know a person.
Also I like that show undercover boss where the boss of a company goes incognito to their own stores and offices to get a real response from employees and know what is going on. So much better than centuries ago when an average citizen could at best get a glimpse of a king or royalty and everything was like seperated worlds, we need unity to progress not more ivory towers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join