It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McMaster Caught Spying For Soros

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
All these Generals should be closely watched. Obama has probably rooted out all of the patriot Generals during his 8 years. If it were up to me I would look into reinstating any Generals (demoted by Obama). Most of these Generals (still in power) are more than likely Globalist Soros minions.

edit on 10-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yep! I wonder who sold Trump on selecting him? If I was Trump that individual would be GONE!

McMaster Worked at Think Tank Backed by Soros-Funded Group that Helped Obama Sell Iran Nuclear Deal

Media Matters, CAIR, Far Left ADL, #NeverTrumpers and Anti-Trump Hacks ALL DEFEND H.R. McMaster

edit on 10-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hire and Fire. I wonder how long a government can survive on this.

First come the rumors. Next comes the denial from POTUS and/or the victim (via twitter). One or two days later: *poof* gone.

Even McMasters? Whom all the Trump-fanbois were so ecstactic about..

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Hire and Fire. I wonder how long a government can survive on this.

First come the rumors. Next comes the denial from POTUS and/or the victim (via twitter). One or two days later: *poof* gone.

Even McMasters? Whom all the Trump-fanbois were so ecstactic about..

So you would keep a cabinet member who spies on you?

I don't believe you.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Most of these Generals are likely Globalist Soros minions

Wheres Smedley Butler when ya need um...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It cant honestly. I feel like Steve Bannon is behind a lot of this, if you understand his past you see how he learned to control things through social media, and Breitbart. There is a new book that looks pretty good out on Bannon that shows how he has operated.

It seems like anytime anyone gets on his bad side, or goes against want he wants rumors start..then all these "conservative" news sites or social media feeds start putting out stories on em, and shortly after they're gone.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Something odd going on here. The military on the side of the globalist? Doesn't make sense to me why a military man would back a group intent on reducing the military budget.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This is so funny...

The Trump fans drive the "support OUR PRESIDENT" agenda and.. along with the right.. pushes the respect the military agenda... etc..

Now here they are.. attacking all of our general's and saying they aren't patriots because not all of them are nationalist right wingers.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

what are you if youre not nationalist?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Generals are people to, everybody has a price why do you think we have so many weapons systems that have never been used? Some general and some politician push it, the politician gets jobs and votes, general gets a cushy 6 figure a year salary for a "consultant" gig.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So I cannot respect an organization and have a problem with individuals now?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Something odd going on here. The military on the side of the globalist? Doesn't make sense to me why a military man would back a group intent on reducing the military budget.

Unless he's got skin in the game and is being promised something for himself. Or actually is not interested in what is best for the military.

Just because someone is in the military doesn't exactly mean they are a patriot either. Or the fact that that they love the military. If he was in that soros mind reprogramming, he's probably a mixture of a few of these.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I hear what you are saying but another oddity that doesn't fit the narrative is Kelly. His son was killed in Afghanistan. Why would he support Obama leftists who were funding the same terrorists in Syria and Libya that killed his son? Also there's the lousy job the leftists did in the fight against terrorism and of course the reduced funding.
edit on 10-8-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Unnamed sources.

Trump says unnamed sources are fake news.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump also said the leaks are real, the news is fake.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Trump has said many things.

How do you pick and choose what you believe?

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump has said many things.

How do you pick and choose what you believe?

you do something completely foreign to you and yours. Think.

"Me and mine" aren't the topic.

Is material promoted by unnamed sources fake news as Mr. Trump says ... or not?

edit on 10-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The Trump base is cannibalizing itself. It never really had much ability to tell between reality and propaganda and that has only eroded with all the chaos surrounding the administration. Trump, when he doesn't like the way someone says something or someone legally or ethically cannot conform to his needs or more so, his ego, starts to attack that person and without so much of a critical thought the Trump mob turns their torches to the new bad guy.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hmmm ... you mean like Flynn, Sessions, Comey, Mueller, Priebus, Scarmucci, McMaster and soon Kelly?

I think you may have a point, Kali.

edit on 10-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join