It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Jedi Thread. Dark Luke and Midichlorian Rey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
"Grey Jedi" were the original order.

Maybe, but when Disney bought the franchise they ess canned the fan fiction stuff and paired it all back. The only thing we have to go on now is what they say is canon.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Why do fans overthink the obvious? They are mirroring roles like Vader/Kylo, Snoke/Emperor, and obviously there is still Luke so there is no new Luke. The only one missing from every film before who was the sidekick do gooder who had a hand in everything was Kenobi. Rey must be the new series Kenobi character. Didn't Kenobi defeat the big bad guy in the first numbered movie? Seems pretty obvious, not worth a ticket unless you bring some young ones to feel young again.

Urinal mints, this thread has it all lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
She was either Luke's pupil around the same time as Kylo Ren, or she's Leia's daughter. The furious "What girl?" KR barks when he learns she exists seems to me to show that he's dreading it's some force-strong female he knew before. He knows her, though.

I wish she were Kenobi's daughter, but she's just too young.

Edit: I think she is Luke's daughter, though KR's twin would be more poetic.

edit on 020172017k23109America/Chicagothpm by Look2theSacredHeart because: Clarification

edit on 020172017k23109America/Chicagothpm by Look2theSacredHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

You're recollection of Kylo's fearful inquiry is spot on, and serves as excellent foreshadowing. Kylo knew or had been told of a girl that was a threat to the Dark Side, before Rey was identified as a girl who was helping Finn and BB-8.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

You're recollection of Kylo's fearful inquiry is spot on, and serves as excellent foreshadowing. Kylo knew or had been told of a girl that was a threat to the Dark Side, before Rey was identified as a girl who was helping Finn and BB-8.

As far as I could tell, Darth Vader ran around the galaxy looking for Kenobi for however many years old Luke is in the Hope film. Now Kylo is going to run around looking for Rey because she beat him in a stick fight. Same story.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Dinsey, midichlorians, missa,

It does not matter.

All is in the mystery of darkness. Nothing is hidden from the revealing fire of light!

I am Je' Daii

I am the heart of the force!

I know not of this "Dinsey" that you speak of.

edit on 8 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've been wondering if Snoke, that we've seen as an hologram, was in reality a... Force ghost. They said Snoke wasn't human, and a Force ghost isn't. Maybe they are pulling a Kenobi move on us with this "certain point of view". So personally, I'm not ruling out Anakin as Snoke.
If Anakin fell from Grace as a Force ghost, he could have decided to use his grand-son to get revenge on his own son, Luke. After all, Kylo destroyed Luke's work and he worships Vader. Also a way to get at Leia for fighting against him.

Speaking of Leia, She will probably die sometime at the beginning of episode IX. She can't just disappear like that. Maybe her death will lure Luke out of hiding?

I read or heard recently that Lucas once said the midicholrians were a theory of Qui-Gon, not necessarily the truth...
haha

There is one question I don't think people have debated yet, correct me if I'm wrong, but... Where is Lando in all that? And Wedge???
"That was not two questions."**waiving my hand**

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think the force just kind of pooped out rei just like it did Anakin. To bring balance to the force.

As far as snoke. Im tentatively leaning toward mace. Its a long shot but. Snoke is not like the other sith lords who wore black. He likes to rock gold. Mace's light saber hilt was also gold. Snoke apparently has two holes in his neck mace got hit with two hands worth of force lightning.

As for luke i know in the books he goes to the dark side before finding the light again but walks the narrow path in between.

But in the books han and leia also have twins... Im thinking eveything that was canonized before is being thrown out.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Im thinking eveything that was canonized before is being thrown out.

It was, Disney made that clear. Only what comes out after they bought the franchise is considered canon so everyone needs to forget what they know. They are going to redo all the back stories and add to the future.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So Luke is the Dark Sith Lord?
And Ewoks are Wookie Midichlorians?

Edit: this thread has the potential to rewrite STAR WARS to it's true order....

ATS would restore the order..
Cap'N Solo😆
edit on 10-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

My head hurts.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I concur 😁

Only Lucas can tell us and re tell us how it's meant to be.
When the new ones come out, I'll enjoy them very much.

You could Napalm some plastic toys from my childhood and I'd still pay to enjoy it. And to think I was still in elementary school when ROTJ came out.
Star Wars and Bond are the last I'll pay to see them in theaters.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
You could Napalm some plastic toys from my childhood and I'd still pay to enjoy it.

Don't laugh, I melted some pretty valuable (in today's money) stuff when I was a kid. But I tell myself that since they were out of the box it's okay.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

🙄🙄🙄😂

Only my snoopy snow cone maker missed the misfits..

Articulating Starwars figurines survived too... except greedo... i shot first..🙄🙄🙄

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I like the theory that Ren isn't evil at all and he's following Vader's path because only a sith can get close enough to Snoke to take him out. The rule of 2 was always intended for the student to overthrow the master.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

no es bueno

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Isn't Ahsoka grey?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Isn't Ahsoka grey?

Nothing on Wookipedia that says she is.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Hmm well there ya go..

I mean there are rumours of it, but I guess that's all it is.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Hmm well there ya go..

I mean there are rumours of it, but I guess that's all it is.

Due to the sheer amount of nerd power employed in maintaining Wookiepedia I trust it more than Snopes or Wikipedia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join