It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: N Korea will be met with 'fire and fury

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is just all talk, Trump talks a lot of BS. I don't expect much of any this until he hands the order to the naval battle groups to launch. We all won't know until it makes the news. No point in keeping up with the gonades measuring contest.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Lmfao, the spectacle of cowering leftist liberals is extremely amusing to watch.

Cowering....

Please sign up. Would love for you to fight on the front lines for our country and our oligarchs who see war as a means of power.

link   

originally posted by: AlephOne

Which brings me to one ATS poster's thread "Initiate z73892639 at 202758. Majestic pandora" and any validity with it?

Initiate z73892639 at 202758. Majestic pandora

Oooh, googling this one was fun. A garden variety nutjob that claims they tangoed with Area 51, got recruited to...something, lives in a bunker, and we answer to the Vulcan overlords. I Mean Snacluv overlords.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If anyone is to blame for this its Bush and Obama, they let this get out of control.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Well, "hey guys, could you please tone it down a little?" didnt seem to be working.

The nukes aren't flying yet guys. Sometimes you have to show force through your words.

Does anybody really think war with NK isn't a probability with lil kim in charge?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
If anyone is to blame for this its Bush and Obama, they let this get out of control.

Too late to worry about that now, that ship is sailed and long gone.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Trump and Kim, one is gasoline and the other is fire. They exchange places one becomes gasoline for a while and the other fire—There’s no water, nothing to put the flames out, no calming influence, no wisdom, no sanity—no skillful means—just bluster and threats.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I don't think so He's in complete control over what his civilians hear , That country is so closed off they probably wont even hear about what Trump says Only what their God King tells them to think. Kim is not so stupid as to loose his throne, I'm sure our people are already talking to their people behind the scenes making deals.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump and Kim, one is gasoline and the other is fire. They exchange places one becomes gasoline for a while and the other fire—There’s no water, nothing to put the flames out, no calming influence, no wisdom, no sanity—no skillful means—just bluster and threats.

It makes me wonder whos going to blink first and cast the first stone.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

WE didnt elect the leader of NK. Are you really serious using that argument?

No, but we did elect a man who promised to crack down on NK.

Perhaps the North Koreans should replace their leader with someone who promises to stop provoking the US?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: bknapple32

WE didnt elect the leader of NK. Are you really serious using that argument?

No, but we did elect a man who promised to crack down on NK.

Perhaps the North Koreans should replace their leader with someone who promises to stop provoking the US?

I see you dont fully grasp North Korean politics.......

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Trump needs to practice this monologue....NSFW

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I'm good, I gots my DD214.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

We could only hope for some mediator’s intervention. It’s the height of insanity to have war against NKorea.

Over what, the egos of the two leaders?

You sit down and you talk, and reason things ou

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: bknapple32

I'm good, I gots my DD214.

But youre for this war. Go fight it.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Who said I'm worried?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Call Kim what you will but I respect a man with testicular fortitude, heart and stamina to not be bullied. I SAID A MAN. Not writer, or SJW/"fighter".... a man with a pair that hangs, a cane and backbone to match.

Having fought many hand-to-hand battles in my lifetime; worthy adversaries are a specialty all to themselves. Until you get physically hit you never know what caliber your opponent is.

p.s.

and VIDEO GAMES DO NOT COUNT.
edit on 8-8-2017 by AlephOne because: just to let you know!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Who said I'm worried?

Who asked the question?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Gonna dig this movie out and watch it tonight.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephOne

Call Kim what you will but I respect a man with testicular fortitude, heart and stamina to not be bullied. I SAID A MAN. Not writer, or SJW.... a man with a pair that hangs, a cane and backbone to match.

Having fought many hand-to-hand battles in my lifetime; worthy adversaries are a specialty all to themselves. Until you get physically hit you never know what caliber your opponent is.

p.s.

and VIDEO GAMES DO NOT COUNT.

Okay... Kim is not a man by any means. The guy is a psycho, any medical person with experience in psychological realm could tell you that.

PS: You can drop the macho man randy savage act. I'm pretty sure we all know what entails in a fist fight.
edit on 8-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join