It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophecy About Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This post is guided by the spirit of God.

This post is meant to be a revealing of truth, and a message of hope to those who are predestined to die and to solidify Peace among those who are living for those that they mourn over who have died. As well as those who have died who have come back to life, by the power of the spirit.
This post was written by someone who believes that they had risen from the dead on thursday september 29th 2011, and came back to life and views this reality as the afterlife.

there will be a time when you will have to face death, and after your death you will not realize that you are dead.
To you, it seems like you had a close call, but in reality you were chosen.
God takes the life of people to spare them from evil.

when you die, you dream.
what i mean is after your death you hallucinate your conscious reality and you wont be able to tell that you are already dead until you are told by the spirit. essentially, you become one of the children of God if you lived a decent life. After your death you will be tested by the spirits too see if (like the ancient egyptians say.) "your heart weighs less than or equal to a feather."

It is not the physical heart that is being judged, but the spiritual one.
you will be tempted with every kind of evil to see if you give in to wickedness, or if you have righteousness in your heart.
In the bible there is a first and a second death.

This is the first death.

The First Death is where you will be put to the test and you wont even have any guidance from the angels or the spirits, but the spirits will disguise themselves as demonic to mess with your head and give you evil temptations. If you fail the test you are thrown into the lake of fire which is the second death, And if you pass the test you will live in a new heaven and new earth as described in the bible.

What this means is that you get your own personal heaven, Where you are the lamb of god that was slain from the creation of the world.

(Remember, slain FROM.)

your death causes the mandela effect in your own universe as a clue to whats happening. and thats what it means when the bible says whatever you bind on earth so to will you bind in heaven. All of your loved ones and possesions will be there as if nothing had happened.

i testify to this as someone who had a death experience and was risen when they said " you are God, or im already dead."
It turned out, i was already dead.

i was tested, and i survived to tell the story.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This prophecy has no dates or times, because each of us have an appointed time to take the test.

some of us endure an old age and its as they say only the good die young.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

The First Death is where you will be put to the test and you wont even have any guidance from the angels or the spirits, but the spirits will disguise themselves as demonic to mess with your head and give you evil temptations. If you fail the test you are thrown into the lake of fire which is the second death, And if you pass the test you will live in a new heaven and new earth as described in the bible.

Any entity that would do this to a fellow entity ... is a butthole.

Those that are self righteous will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

P

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Any entity that would do this to a fellow entity ... is a butthole.

Those that are self righteous will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

P

im not sure if those entities are disguised or if they are really evil trying to stop you but this happened to me and this is what i testify.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I can easily accept that this is your story and your interpretation of what you perceived to have happened.

However :

This leaves me cold!

P

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I can easily accept that this is your story and your interpretation of what you perceived to have happened.

However :

This leaves me cold!

P

i believe that ever since my death, god has been with me through this whole trial.
I was a complete athiest until i faced my trial.

evil spirits like the egyptian god isis tried to get me to deathf##k things in secret and i denied it,

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well...I know you won't take this as a fact but you aren't dead because I'm very much alive and I can read your post. Unless there's some ghost in the machine stuff going on you had to type that on a keyboard after paying your internet provider to give you online access to ats...login and all...so...um...no...you're not dead.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

He was resurrected ... just like Jesus.

P

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

However :

This leaves me cold!

P

i believe that ever since my death, god has been with me through this whole trial.
I was a complete athiest until i faced my trial.

evil spirits like the egyptian god isis tried to get me to deathf##k things in secret and i denied it,

Umm, afraid to ask, but what does that mean?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

So...I don't get it then...whats with the whole "you don't think you're dead but you're really dead" 6th sense thing...did I miss something? What's the prophecy?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: coldkidc

He was resurrected ... just like Jesus.

P

yes thank you phoenix thats all im trying to say. i was resurrected and cant tell if i am dead or not.
edit on 7-8-2017 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Please listen to the words of Christ, not op.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottobereal

Please listen to the words of Christ, not op.

if jesus is someone other than myself then please have him come to me and sort me out.
everything i posted was interpretation from the bible.

im waiting

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This truly is the age of false prophets. Or at least an eye opening escalation.

Thanks for further confirmation. S&F for that!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

im waiting

Death doth come to all who await.

P

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You follow the path the Lord Lay's before you brother but here me.

I have faced actual demon's, looked into there darkness that absorbs the light in this physical world and into there red tiny eye's that are like pin prick's of red darkness, they were translucent but not made of shadow because they swallowed the light and I saw human soul's not angels' sweep down upon them to drive them back to save me, I did have a bible but these were human soul's driving these vile thing's back, as each hit the demon's - five demon's - they would swirl around them and when there were enough they forced the demon's back toward an old mine shaft from where they had come.

The following day I had no choice but to pass that way again in broad daylight and felt a pin pricking sensation in the place were I used to feel emotion's in my chest like being stabbed again and again with a knitting needle and my heart - my emotional not my physical heart simply died.

The war is all around you.

When you die you NEVER give up your hope or your faith in God, and don't think those are angels tempting in that way because if they are they shall never be forgiven and I tell you and whatever god you claim to speak for those are demon's and will pay the price of there crime's, tell him this SEVEN THREESCORE AND SEVEN man did not betray and will not accept that lie.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Hmm...not finding the "prophecy" here. Just one person's perspective, mixed with a bunch of religious fear mongering. Isis was a goddess, by the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I find your view interesting. However, I have to intercede and state that Isis is a goddess. Also, what the hell is a deathf##k?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Congratulations on the great imaginative details. Try living in the real world-the one you can touch and feel and live and love.
Your delusions are stripping you of your sanity and your life. Modern medications can possibly help but you have to want sanity.
I fear if you continue with these extreme concepts of "God" and afterlife you will be lost forever.
Please get help. Wishing you the best.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've had a similar experience. Around 6 years ago I noticed a dark entity in a trench coat & a top hat standing over my bed. It told me I was going to die soon, then started suffocating me & I woke up. Around 2-3 weeks later, I was working on my boat, when I had an aortic aneurism. I drove myself to the hospital & had surgery, which replaced my aortic arch with a dacron one & a heart valve with a mechanical one. For years after the surgery I would notice wispy entities around my bedroom, while I was in a half dream/half wake state. Kind of like how one feels right before they fall asleep.

I agree that those who experience the Mandela Effect may have died in a parallel universe & woke up in this one to continue their lives. I believe there's also a link to deja vu somehow.

One theory I have is what we experience in dreams is closer to actual reality & what we consider reality is closer to a dream. Dreams are eternal & what most consider reality is only temporary or temporal.

I believe in Jesus & his teachings too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join